Back to Photography by Kyla

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 12/27/2015

Kyla has taken my photos for family pictures, engagement photos, wedding, maternity and newborn pictures! She is really versatile and takes the best pictures! I have trusted her to document my family's journey of the past several years and when she photographed my wedding.... She did not disappoint! I ALWAYS receive compliments on my wedding pictures. They are beautiful and a work of art. Kyla is warm and great to work with and will make you feel comfortable right away! She has an eye for placement, natural light, negative and positive space.... She is just a gem of a photographer. She captured the sweetest moments on the biggest day of my life! She made sure to get every detail. She is also really great working with kids! I recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Charlotte area! She's amazing!

G
Gretchen

Getting married on 09/07/2019

I have used Photography by Kyla many times for various photo shoots, from lifestyle, to a birthday photoshoot with my dog, to pictures of my love and I. Kyla is very personable, and really does a great job of making you feel comfortable with her! She has a great eye for getting the candid moments, and not making you feel weird or cheesy during the photo shoot. She was able to get my non-photogenic guy to be comfortable in front of the camera, which I had thought was an impossible feat. Communicating with Kyla before, after, and during all photoshoots has made me feel like I was in great hands. The attention to detail Kyla is able to give is second to none, and I cannot wait for her to shoot my big day!

Cheryl

Married on 08/08/2018

Kyla was kind enough to do a family photo shoot in Charlotte and then drive 30 miles north for a surprise 25th anniversary vow renewal. Never having used her before she captured the moment that will re-tell the story for years to come! I forgot she was even around but somehow was able to get the most beautiful photographs. She is very talented and knows how to work with all personalities. I would highly recommend!

Marguerite

Married on 09/30/2017

We used Kyla for our wedding last year on 9/30/17 not only did she take the most beautiful pictures but working with her easy enjoyable. She was able to capture the moments we wanted while also getting the inbetween moments that were so special to us. Everyone was impressed with her beautiful photos, and we would recommend her whole heartedly to anyone! Thank you Kyla for capturing the best day of our live!

MANDY

Married on 05/06/2017

Kyla is the absolute best! I’ve been in so many weddings and no photographers compare to her! She’s so personable and makes everything so special. The pictures at my wedding and my brother and his wife’s wedding were absolutely to die for! So amazing! I can’t say enough about how great she is!

F
Farrah

Married on 04/28/2017

Kyla is the best. She captured every moment perfectly. Every time we look at our pictures we relive the moments over and over again. We can’t thank her enough. She was wonderful!

N
Nikki

Married on 04/14/2017

Kyla was so amazing to work with! She perfectly captured our day - from the beginning to the end, she made it easy for us to relax and enjoy every second - which is incredible when you have a guy who absolutely hates getting his picture taken! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone and especially those looking for someone who pays attention to the most tiny details and turns them in to beautiful memories. I seriously wanted to print every single photo!

Megan

Married on 09/03/2016

Kyla was amazing! She did an amazing job capturing our special day and I could not have asked for a better photographer! Kyla was so easy to work with and had the best ideas for photos! If you are looking for the perfect picture then look no further! Kyla will capture your special day!

T
Tamara

Married on 10/11/2014

Kyla was the absolute best photographer for my wedding! Great price, awesome personality, beautiful posing ideas, and extremely accomodating! The hardcover wedding album she made for us is certainly breathtaking! She is such an amazing person with a natural gift of creativity. We are so glad to have chosen her for our special day! <3

Cheyanne

Married on 08/02/2014

Kyla is a wonderful photographer to work with! She was very creative in her shots and was sure to capture the ones we wanted as well! She was friendly and easy to work with and my entire wedding party loved her.

Cheryl

Married on 08/28/2008

We had never met Kyla until the day of the shoot. By the end of the day she was considered family! Her gift is obviously her photography but also making us feel so relaxed that we forgot she was even taking pictures! With the 8 of us she had her hands full but was able to manage all personalities which was captured in the photographs. Its been almost 2 years since the shoot and I still get compliments. If I am ever able to get all 8 of us together again for a family photo shoot she will definitely be the person I am calling. She is talented beyond words!