Back to PhotographyChic.com

10 Reviews for PhotographyChic.com

H
Hali

Married on 10/20/2018

WOW! Maria worked so hard all day long to get everything I wanted. She got to the venue early to get my pictures before the ceremony and my first looks. She did everything I wanted and even went out of her way getting every shot I could ever imagine!

Cindy

Married on 11/25/2017

I had family pictures done rather then a wedding (so, just picked a date below). Very accommodating, got the exact pictures I requested. Had wonderful ideas for pictures that I had not previously thought about and wonderful backgrounds for the pictures.

Chelsea

Married on 09/23/2017

Maria is amazing photographer, always friendly, very easy to work with, and very professional. She did amazing capturing our special day as me and my husband got married. I am in love with our pictures. I would recommend Maria to all your friends and family, to capture all your special moments that happen in your life. AMAZING!

D
Deanna

Married on 07/08/2017

Maria was very easy to work with. She did a great job capturing photos for my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary celebration. My family will cherish these memories forever! I would recommend Maria and Don as your DJ and photographer to anyone!

Christy

Married on 06/03/2017

Maria was so easy to work with and done a wonderful job in helping capture our special day! Maria responds quickly and is attentive to your needs/what you are looking for as far as your photography needs. She is very attentive to detail! Thank you Maria!

Carol

Married on 05/20/2017

Maria did an AMAZING job on my engagement picture and cant wait to see my wedding pictures next May. We had them done at the arboretumand she had really good creative ideas. She has a heart of gold and is awesome to work with. I would highly recommend her to my friends.

D
Debby

Married on 10/16/2016

Maria did an amazing job remastering my parents 50 year old wedding pictures as well as other family photographs. Don and Maria did a beautiful video that captured their memories. Not only were my parents teary-eyed but my family as well. I would recommend them to any and everyone. I am planning to have them do several more projects for me. Thank you so much!

K
Kalin

Married on 06/26/2016

Maria takes beautiful pictures, though it was not in our contract. She was very sweet with my kids, especially my youngest.

J
Jena

Married on 09/06/2015

Absolutely LOVED Maria! She went over and beyond any expectation I could have imagined. Not to mention after spend countless hours editing, she also sent me a sweet gift in the mail with all of our wedding pictures. She's VERY respectful, knowledgeable, and creative. I am so extremely happy she was our photographer. **AMAZING**

User5241767

2+ years ago

Maria takes great photos. She has worked as an event photographer for many of my events and does an amazing job. I am very pleased to feature Maria's work on my website, in my ads, and on my business card. Highly recommended Photographer!