Back to Pinstripes Chicago River East

Gabi
Gabriella

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Brunch Wedding Venue

We chose Pinstripes for our brunch wedding for its location on the ogden slip, the bocce, and oh yeah! - the BRUNCH menu -
They worked with us every step of the way and were able to provide everything we needed to make our mimosa-filled wedding the absolute best! Plus everyone truly enjoyed the bocce!
Many thanks to Michela for getting us over the finish line :) the compliments from all our family and friends have NOT stopped.

User5337063

2+ years ago

We just had our wedding here and LOVED it! I cannot say enough good things about it. Veronica (our coordinator) was on top of everything and made sure the wedding day was perfect. The venue was beautiful (great pictures of the river and city during cocktail hour! ) and fun and fit our wedding with enough space for a good size dance floor. The food was amazing. We got wonderful feedback from all of our guests. The bowling after party made everything the whole evening even more special. It was all just very unique! I loved it and like I said, can't say enough wonderful things about Pinstripes!

A
Andrea

Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Pinstripes as our ceremony and reception venue for our wedding. Lisa, the Pinstripes Chicago event coordinator, went above and beyond to ensure everything came together perfectly and our day was flawless. Our guests raved about the venue- the outdoor space and cocktail hour area lined with floor to ceiling windows made for the most beautiful backdrop, and the 10:00pm fireworks on Saturday nights at Navy Pier were in full view for all of our guests which was an added bonus. The prices were so affordable which is unheard of in the city! The Pinstripes team really did everything they could to make our day special and beautiful, and we wouldn't have changed a thing. I would highly recommend Pinstripes as a wedding venue to anyone!

A
Anthony

Married on 06/03/2017

We just signed our contract for a June 2017 wedding. We fell in love with the space as soon as we walked in. Neither of are bowlers by any means so the thought of getting married in a "bowling alley" was a tough pill for us to swallow but we had heard such good things about the space that we decided to give it a shot. As soon as you walk in the vibe is very laid-back and comfortable, yet still trendy and modern. The reception space is right on the riverwalk and gives a great indoor/outdoor option for the the guests.

Laura has been great to work with so far. She's been very accommodating and has really gone out of her way to make everything work the way we were hoping it would.

By Chicago standards the pricing in extremely reasonable and you get so much more for your money than just about anywhere else that we have looked.

We obviously have a ways to go before the big day but we're really excited about Pinstripes as our venue and are looking forward to continue the planning process with them.

L
Laine

Married on 05/21/2016

I do wish I had gone in to try some of the food first, because I may have made different selections, however this was a perfect venue for my husband's family and mine to spend time together for the first time. Since they had never met, we wanted to have an event the night everyone got into town that encouraged mingling and conversation, and boy did this fit the bill. The bar package is a good deal too.

Jordan
Jordan

Getting married on 08/03/2019

So fun and happy

Beautiful place for a rehearsal. Very fun