Back to Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/22/2017

Minister Cambest was amazing. My fiancé and I had a scheduling conflict at our church a month before the ceremony. I contacted Minister Cambest and he responded immediately. He was available for that date and time and everything fell in place. The day of was magical. I loved his readings and vows, I didn't want to change a thing. Thank you so much Minister Cambest for making our day amazing!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Megan, I am always happy to be flexible and to accommodate any way I can, I'm glad everything fell into place for your day and that your Ceremony was so magical. Thanks for trusting me with such an awesome responsibility.

K
Kyra V

Getting married on 07/05/2021

So kind and perfect or any wedding!

My now husband and I did not get married in a church, so finding a minister was difficult. Ron was recommended to us from the Venue and I could not have been happier. He has several options for ceremonies, provided extra readings, and a final proof of exactly was going to be said. Not to mention how incredibly thoughtful and nice Ron was, he really made the day special! Highly recommend!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Kyra, Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great day with you and Don. You make such a great couple and made my job so easy. Many happy years to you.

Shakira
Shakira Johnson

Married on 08/03/2019

Minister Cambest helped make this Smooth transition to a new beginning

I highly praise Minister Cambest's attention to detail in his process to help organize and prepare us for our nuptials. He met with us and heard our story from the beginning. He allows the couple to make the experience as personalized as you want it to be. He has ceremony templates to guide and then allows you personalize the nuptials and vows. He was so considerate of the bride and groom and kept us calm and updated until the very moment of the beginning of the ceremony. Thank you, Minister Cambest for going beyond what we expected.

Celeste
Celeste

Married on 07/26/2019

Perfect day!

Ron was great and made the ceremony go so smoothly. We couldn’t have had it go any better.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Celeste, I can't remember when I saw two people so relaxed on their Wedding Day. The staff at the Hilton Garden in raved about you both and I can see why. What a wonderful couple you two make.

C
Cody Koehler

Married on 07/20/2019

Great officiant and awesome to work with!

Ronald was great to work with throughout our planning process and during the day of our ceremony. He was attentive to detail, receptive of our preferences for the ceremony, open to changes up until the last few days, and gave his own advice from past experiences, all of which were greatly appreciated and helped make the process of planning a ceremony with a minister we had not met prior very pleasant and easy. He was very professional and led an amazing service. I would recommend him to anyone.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Cody, thanks so much for taking time to send a review. I have to say that you and Sade are a beautiful couple and I had such a great time with your Wedding Party as well. Your Ceremony was Amazing and that in large part was due to you both making sure your Day was one that you designed. I am only as good as the couple I Marry. You and Sade Rock !!

D
Deena

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Officiant

Ronald Cambest was amazing from the very start! He was very quick to respond to all emails. He is extremely thorough and very communicative with all information and what to expect. He had great suggestions and was extremely flexible! He was perfect performing our ceremony, from waiting with the groom and groomsmen to the actual ceremony. I would highly recommend Ronald! Thank you so very much.! We absolutely loved our ceremony, you made it very special for us!

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Deena and Michael. I will never forget your Ceremony. As soon as you walked to the Gazebo it started to rain. I then invited your guests & family in to protect them from the shower and we had an intimate and beautiful Ceremony together. I felt like I was one of the family. The minute your Ceremony was over and I pronounced you Married the rain stopped, the sun came out and the birds started singing. Unforgettable !!!

M
Mary

Married on 06/08/2019

Very happy!

I would definitely recommend Minister Cambest. He gave us several wedding ceremony choices and he was more than happy to add in any requests I had. He also emailed me back with any questions I had in a timely manner. Not only did he talk with my fiancé and I before the wedding, but he was professional, polite, and on time. I would again definitely recommend him.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for the great review. Your Ceremony was beautiful as were you and your family were wonderful and warm. Thank you for entrusting me with such am important day in your lives.

Trisha
Trisha

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

Minister Cambest was a pleasure to work with and we got SO many compliments on our beautiful ceremony! He was very professional for our big day and made sure that the ceremony ran smoothly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend him for your wedding :)

Eric
Eric N. Fisher

Married on 04/06/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Minister Cambest made our wedding day as good as it could possibly have been! Really, he made Bea and me feel at ease, yet treated the ceremony with the time-honored respect that it deserved. We appreciated his warmth. He treated us like friends.

Bea and I particularly respected Ronald's flexibility: With regrettably short notice he encouraged us to write our own vows and add text that would celebrate our special relationship. He approved of our unconventional reading. And we got the sense he really enjoyed his time with us.

Much appreciated!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 03/30/2019

Intimate Bilingual Ceremony

Minister Cambest was the ABSOLUTE best and TOTAL pro. He basically pulled out all the stops for our wedding and we didn’t even have a rehearsal! I was more nervous the day before— worrying about the small details of the ceremony, but on the wedding day Minister Cambest guided us through it seamlessly and provided a sense of calm. He was so easy to work with especially, since we also had the ceremony translated in Spanish. He was so willing to allow us to incorporate my cousin as the translator and we were able to design our own wedding script—which made it even more meaningful. We are beyond grateful to him for the taking the time out of his schedule to meet with us initially and during the ceremony. It was a joyous day we will never forget and are so pleased we chose him as our officiant.

C
Jessica

Married on 12/08/2018

He was very nice! I appreciaite him coming out to our wedding. I definately would recommend to other couples looking for an officiant.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was nice to be apart of your special day.

Jenna Petrillo

Married on 11/19/2018

Intimate ceremony, made so special!

We left our intimate wedding feeling like Minister cambest was part of the family! It was just the 3 of us at our ceremony and he really took the time to get to know us and our story. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to, on time and responded to my emails promptly and answered any questions or concerns.
I gave a short notice on my end of things and this was no problem for him, while others didnt even bother to respond to my email! Very flexible and made every aspect of planning our intimate ceremony a good experience for us.
I did not expect the level of personalization we received for a ceremony with no guests! We left happily married and talking about how wonderful Minister Cambest was the whole ride home!
I am so grateful we chose minister cambest and I would recommend him to anyone getting married, no matter the size of your wedding!

A
Alexis Lichtenfels

Married on 11/18/2018

Our Wedding

Minister Cambest was absolutely wonderful! He corresponded with me for my wedding via email and was very clear and prompt about every detail. Our family had nothing but kind words to say about him after the ceremony. He lets you customize your ceremony to your personal styles and truly made our day so special!

Sam
Sam

Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful officiant

I highly recommend him! He was wonderful to work with- quick to respond, flexible. We were deciding between moving our outdoor ceremony inside (random "feels like 33 degrees" day in October) last minute and he was completely flexible and walked us through everything. Very personable as well!

N
Nicole Gaugh

Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Officant!

Minister Cambest was great! He was very responsive and easy to work with. He really helped everyone stay calm the day of the wedding and ultimately we loved our ceremony. We definitely recommend Minister Cambest to other couples looking for an officiant!

Jody

Married on 10/13/2018

Simply amazing!!!

Very nice man. Soothing voice to help with your wedding butterflies during the ceremony. You can really feel his passion with he is reading your words of love.

Janna Rusinovich-Sims

Married on 10/12/2018

Minister Cambest was the perfect addition to our ceremony!

He’s funny, spiritual, calming, and a great addition to any wedding ceremony. He had several styles and options available, and even lets you personalize every detail of your ceremony!

Jennifer

Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Minister Cambest. He was so prompt and thorough when communicating with us- every email I sent (and there were a lot! ) was replied to quickly and he answered every question that I had. He was so helpful during the planning process, whether it was making suggestions about our ceremony, providing samples of hand fasting vows, or revising the ceremony after I changed my mind or wanted to add things. Minister Cambest arrived promptly on our wedding day and made sure that everyone knew what to do. He was professional, friendly, and had a great presence while officiating. I am so happy we found Minister Cambest and would recommend him highly!

L
Lindi

Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy we involved Minister Cambest on our wedding day. He always got back to me in a very timely manner with any questions I had and is such a friendly person and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding day!

A
Ashton

Married on 08/25/2018

As soon as we spoke with Minister Cambest we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. His abundance of knowledge and resources made it so easy for us to piece together a ceremony that included everything we had wanted, and more. He was extremely easy to talk to and work with throughout the entire process, and on the day of he was extremely organized and composed - which helped myself, the stressed out bride, to actually relax for a moment! The ceremony was flawless and heartfelt, it felt like a friend was marrying us! Minister Cambest really made our wedding day special, and I'd absolutely recommend to others!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 08/18/2018

Minister Cambest was wonderful to work with for our 8/18/18 wedding! Everything was so easy from choosing the kind of ceremony we wanted to him incorporating the readings that we chose. On the day of the ceremony, Minister Cambest met us beforehand to go over everything one last time, and also helped to put our nerves at ease (even while we were standing up there with him!). We would absolutely recommend Minister Cambest t to anyone getting married!

R
Rachel

Married on 08/18/2018

Minister Cambest was easy to work with, organized, and very professional. He had a wealth of materials to choose from for the ceremony and was very accommodating in allowing us to structure and design our ceremony as we liked. We also received numerous compliments from our guests on Minister Cambest!

H
Hope

Married on 06/01/2018

I truly don't have enough good things to say about Minister Cambest... He officiated our wedding this past Saturday and it was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I didn't have anyone in particular in mind to officiate our wedding, so we turned to recommended vendors of our venue and Minister Cambest was one of them. We are SO happy we chose him because he made us feel so comfortable and loved. He was very responsive, kind, and flexible. He catered to our every question and made our ceremony feel so personal. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an officiant to make your ceremony feel special and intimate. Thank you for everything, Minister Cambest!

N
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2018

Minister Cambest officiated our wedding on May 19th of this year. The same day as the royal wedding! He really treated us like royalty with his attention to detail and kindness from the very beginning. When we first met with him we knew he was a great fit for us! The minister provides non-denominational ceremonies for those who are like my husband and I who aren’t particularly connected with any religion, but can also provide various religious options as well. From the start there was no judgment from him. Ron worked with me in creating a personalized ceremony script. I had a very particular vision for what I wanted in a ceremony. I wrote the script and he was able to take what I provided and create a beautiful ceremony including a unity wine ceremony! He was always very prompt with responding to emails and text messages and returning phone calls. The ceremony was short and sweet, just like we wanted. Ron delivered the ceremony with precision and compassion to us. The day of the wedding he reached out and expressed his anticipation and excitement for our special day. He came to both of us before the ceremony to make sure we had everything we needed, physically and mentally. He met with us individually before the ceremony and offered much-appreciated support, knowing the nerves that such a day holds. Very professional yet personal when needed. I could not speak any more highly if Minister Cambest! I would absolutely recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a minister for their wedding ceremony.

D
Deborah

Married on 05/11/2018

Ron was fantastic. I must have altered my ceremony at least 5 times the week of my wedding and he was so flexible with each change. On the day he was such a great speaker it felt like a family member or close friend was officiating the wedding. He made sure to check in with both the bride and groom and run over the ceremony and was very calming. I would choose Ron over and over again.

Pittsburgh Wedding Officiant's reply:

Deborah, thanks so much. You two were so easy to work with and making changes is how I know you are designing the Ceremony that you deserve. It was not a problem and I would choose you two over and over as well. Good luck in Ohio and many Happy, Healthy years to you both.

Sincerely,