Back to PK Floral Design

Featured
Emily

Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Arrangements, Professional, Accommodating

Pang was MY florist! Thank the Lord! She went above and beyond my expectations. The flowers were high quality, put together nicely, and smelled amazing. The pictures don't do the florals justice because it was dark in there at the time. The flowers were so amazing that when I told my guests that they could have them as a “going away gift”, there were none left. Everyone loved them so much! Give this pretty lady a GOOOOOD tip when you hire her cuz she is incredibly thoughtful and professional. 12/10 def recommend 💐 😻

PK Floral Design's reply:

Awwh...that really means alot to me. It is an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you my friend.

T
Thais

Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing to work with!

Great human being, worked with our budget. Really took her time to get to know my husband and I which helped with our vision!

Jennifer
Jennifer Phelps-Whitlock

Married on 01/26/2019

Top Quality & Best in the Business Floral Designer

PK Floral design make incredible arrangements for any occasion! Hands down my favorite florist to work with & recommend my clients to. Stunning work & highly professional!

C
Christi Otway

Married on 12/08/2018

Company Event

I ran into Pangkou at local store where I was looking for some greens for 36 table arrangements for a large event at the Marriott Uptown Charlotte. She saw that I was struggling finding what I needed and tapped me on the shoulder and said she could help! She made my dream for the decorations come to life and they were beautiful. She even helped me arrange them. The Eucalyptus was fresh, fragrant and weaved together perfectly. Top notch service and quality product. Would highly recommend.

A
Ashlie

Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond happy with the arrangements I had gotten for my wedding in August! They were absolutely stunning! We had so many people comment on how pretty they were even after the wedding day! Extremely easy to work with, Mai took my few ideas that I had and totally ran with them and truly made them a dream come true! So thankful I had PK Floral design my arrangements!

N
Nga

Married on 05/27/2018

My daughter's wedding flowers were beautiful. Working with Pang Kou Xiong is a pleasure. She worked with my budget and was very helpful. She did an excellent job! I would highly recommend PK Floral Design. Thanks Pang Kou!

C
C. I.

Married on 05/27/2018

Exquisite Work

PK Floral Design did an outstanding job on our son's wedding! Pang Kou created beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. She had great ideas that made their vision for their wedding come to life. She definitely exceeded all expectations.

K
Katarina

Married on 08/12/2017

If you're looking for florists with an extensive history of floral services with flexibility and incredible artwork, PK Floral Design is definitely for you! All members of PK Floral Design are more than qualified for the job and will not fail at creating your vision. PK and her staff works one on one with you to make sure you get what you want while staying within your budget. You will not regret hiring them!

T
Thuy Nguyen

Married on 10/09/2016

From Bryan & Thuy Nguyen

We were very please with our wedding floral arrangements from PK Floral Design. We had a specific budget in mind to spend on flowers so we went into it not expecting much but the team over exceeded our expectations. They gave us plenty of flowers to choose from and when certain ones were not within budget, they offered similar alternatives which we ended up liking better. Our wedding day was filled with beautiful, elegant arrangements and no one would believe how much we actually spent. Thank you again PK Floral Design!

M
Mainhia Vang

Married on 07/04/2015

Exceptional

She did an exceptional job setting up and arranging all the flowers at my wedding. Had her taken care of our family reunion decoration as well. The price is well worth it. Her professionalism and creativity is beyond what I'd expected and very flexible. Awesome vender. Would use her any time for any events, big or small.

K
Kia

Married on 05/24/2015

A great side of relieve not having to worry about flowers for my wedding day. PK floral did an awsome job and very affordable!

P
Pauline

Married on 02/28/2015

I'm very much satisfied with Ms. Pangkou's work at my wedding, and she is very professional. She has an assistant to help her out and she did the decoration of the entire hall in two hours. I love to work with her and I feel comfortable to rely on her. And Yes, I would recommend her to my friend, because she is that good!

P
Pangkou Xiong

Married on 07/04/2014

Beautiful arrangements!

PangKou has provided floral arrangements for events we've hosted and they've always been beautiful and high quality. Because she gives more than 100% of her energy and time to ensure the arrangements are perfect, we've never been dis-satisfied with any of them! It's also great to deal with someone who is pleasant to speak to and genuinely passionate about floral arrangements.

Derry
Derry

Married on 08/20/2011

Beautiful and creative!

She did a wonderful job at my wedding! I love all the centerpieces and arrangements. She definitely made it easy on me and provided wonderful suggestions and ideas. Definitely would use her again in the future.

M
May Her

Married on 06/14/2008

Great design for a wedding

Thanks for your lovely design for the wedding.

A
Ashley Xiong

Married on 04/01/2006

Excellent customer service

We had a wonderful experience working with PK Florals. They have great customer service and offers great product selection. I would highly recommend their service to others!