Back to Posies & Pine

Featured
Katie

Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Experience

Megan is really the best! She was always prompt with responding to emails and always willing to accommodate my ever changing mind. Her proposal was beautifully done and the final product was everything I could have hoped for and more. She really understood the theme I was trying to create even with little help from me and made my wedding flower dreams come true. Best of all, it was completely affordable! I really appreciate how she came to both mine and my husband’s rooms to deliver the flowers and helped them with their boutonnières. She then went to set up the Church and reception hall and it was amazing! She accomplished exactly what she promised she would. I would highly recommend Posies and Pine to any of my friends and family in need of a florist. Thank you Megan!

Cara

Married on 10/20/2018

Brings visions to life

I went to a wedding expo and happened to win a raffle for a bridal bouquet done by Posies and Pine. A florist was the one vendor I still had to find. It was meant to be. The flower arrangements Megan created for our wedding surpassed my expectations. Absolutely stunning! When she arrived with the flowers, it was the moment I felt as if my wedding vision was coming to life. She captured what I was wanting very well and included so many unique flowers and accents (like fall leaves and hops) to create awesome arrangements. I also made changes along the way and was so appreciative how quickly and easily Megan was able to adjust things. Megan was easy to work with, listened so well, and is very talented!

Katelyn
Katelyn

Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing experience

Megan is so incredibly talented. At first, I didn't know if I wanted real flowers for my bouquet. I contacted Megan and shared an inspiration photo with her and she went above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy I chose her to do my bouquet. She is amazing!

A
Amy

Married on 06/24/2018

Megan is SO talented. I shared with her my Pinterest page of inspiration and she absolutely nailed my vision! Everything looked so amazing! I couldn’t have loved all the bouquets more and the tables were stunning. She came after the ceremony to repurpose the ceremony arch and the other flowers we had outside and brought them inside for the reception to decorate where it was needed! She is so helpful, sweet and so great to work with. I truly enjoyed working with Megan and I know you will not be disappointed working with her!

L
Lindsey Rust

Married on 06/15/2018

Megan has a gift!

Megan has a gift. I met her at a wedding event, loved her style, and instantly connected with her. She and I later met to go over my vision and budget. She listened, asked a lot of questions, and gave me her full attention. The arrangements she came up with both incorporated my vision and exceeded my dreams and expectations. Megan's work is that of a true artist. Her knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and creativity made working with her a complete breeze. I highly recommend her.

Christine

Married on 10/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Posies and Pine. My flower arrangements were unique and gorgeous. Meg is so passionate and has so much fun creating a masterpiece arrangement. Would definitely recommend!

A
Anne

Married on 07/02/2017

I wasn't sure what to do for my wedding but was so confident in Meg's knowledge and excitement that I really just left it up to her.
The flowers were stunning - perfect in every application. Meg was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding -from communicating to delivering - I was never worried about her handling everything we discussed. Five stars for sure!

Chloe

Married on 10/01/2016

We couldn't be happier with our experience using Posies and Pine for our wedding flowers! What a great decision!
Megan spent time really getting to know us in order to create the perfect flowers for our special day. She listened to our budget and never pushed us to go outside of it to meet our needs. I was unsure of what I wanted for my bouquet, so Megan sent me a variety of options to help me narrow my preferences. She listened to our ideas for our wedding and was able to match our flowers to our venue, style, and personalities perfectly.
On our wedding day, Posies and Pine was incredibly professional. They showed up on time, had everything fully ready, and stayed to ensure that we were totally happy with their product. Megan even went over and attached the boutonnieres for my husband and his groomsmen so they were secure for the wedding! What an awesome touch and excellent service.
Our flowers stayed bright and fresh all throughout our wedding ceremony, pictures, and a late night of dancing. They even looked spectacular and rustic when we returned from our honeymoon a week later.
Looking back at our wedding photos now, our flowers truly POP in pictures and helped make it the perfect day. We couldn't recommend Posies and Pine more highly!

D
Dana

Married on 11/21/2015

Megan is a true inspiration from her personality, her hard work, her sweet additude and her incredible talent for floral! We hired Megan without even considering anyone else because just her ideas alone were more than I could have dreamed up. Megan’s Work the week before (she drove in from Colorado to Chicago with a full car load of floral just for the season) and worked around the clock to make my wedding day perfect. By far, she was my absolute favorite #1 vendor to have worked with! 100/10

J
Jenna

Married on 06/09/2018

I could not have asked for a better florist to work with on my wedding day! Megan was very accommodating and made sure every detail was perfect. She went out of her way to meet with me in person beforehand to get a feel for the venue and what I was looking for. Megan added a special touch to all of our bouquets/centerpieces and received several compliments from our guests. You will not regret working with her!

Amber
Amber

Married on 12/08/2018

Boho chique

I did not need very many flowers. I simply wanted the main bridal bouquet, a few corsets, corsages and some flower collars for my dogs and posies and pine blew it out of the water! Everything was perfect and so beautiful. I still have my bouquet and the dog collars and it’s been almost a month. You could see the quality in these pieces. They even drove the flowers to me about 2 hours away and it was the staff’s own wedding anniversary. I would highly recommend this company for your big day!