Back to Pour la France! Catering

Featured
Sarah

Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Reception

Pour La France provided a seamless, professional and inclusive service for my daughters wedding. Not only was the food and service exceptional, but the convenience of full rental service made this a one stop shopping experience.

Pour la France! Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Sarah! Our team had a lot of fun working with you and your family. We wish your daughter and her husband a wonderful life together!

Anna Saakova

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Flour La France Review

I've had quite a good experience with catering food and hands down this is the best. Today was the second time we had them cater for us and it blew our minds. Taco Wednesday was the highlight of our day. I adore a personal touch Pour La France! Offer like flowers, setting, and excellent food. Cannot wait to have them cater my bridal shower!

Pour la France! Catering's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed everything and that the taco bar was such a hit!

Andrea

Married on 07/22/2018

Pour La France catered my wedding on July 22 and it was just amazing! Staff was friendly and incredibly helpful for my mom, who was coordinating the wedding the day of. She is kind of a hard person to impress, too! The food was absolutely delicious (we had a taco bar) and everyone had plenty to eat and kept telling me that it tasted so great. We also had an ice cream bar and it was very fun for our guests and myself. The staff set up everything so nicely to allow for a smooth day.
For clean-up, staff was quick and helped out in ways that we didn't even expect, they truly went above and beyond! They even left a wine bottle with a hand written card for us on our special day.
All of this was done at a GREAT price, too! My budget wasn't, by any means, large since we wanted a small wedding but they were able to give us amazing food, exceptional service, and great help at a lower cost than other catering companies we had looked at.
Communication was also amazing, they responded so quickly to every message and very patient with every change that I decided to make (I've since learned that event planning is not for me! ) and were able to make great suggestions for us.
We would definitely recommend them to anyone else looking to cater for any event!

Pour la France! Catering's reply:

Andrea - Thank you so much for your very kind review. We wish you the best!

K
kenzie

Married on 06/05/2018

Great company to work for and the food was wonderful.

Alex

Married on 05/26/2018

We selected Pour La France! Catering for our wedding since we really love their food and their food is so great! Nothing can beat their streak, chicken and salmon. Lot of my guests were very impressive with their food and the employees are very honored to service food for Groom and Bride provide us included cocktail. When we are doing photograph shooting for cocktail hour, their employees already thought of us, which they brought, drinks to us without us ask them. We love them and we will definitely ask them to be our catering for my multi-companies and my holiday events.

Thank you, Pour La France!

K
Kinzie

Married on 03/05/2018

Pour-la-france-catering is the best! I will definitely be spreading the world to my friends that are getting married. The food was so fresh and service was great!

L
LAUREN

Married on 10/22/2016

We had an amazing experience with this caterer for our wedding and rehearsal dinner! We were very impressed with their one-on-one service and communication for the year prior to our wedding weekend. They were extremely flexible with all of our requests and locations, and they made the entire wedding buffet gluten-friendly for our guests! Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how delicious the food was too! We would definitely recommend them for any event!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/28/2016

The food was great and so was the service.

J
Jenifer

Married on 10/15/2016

4.7

My husband and I got married at Three Trees Chapel and was recommended to Monique at Pour la France! Catering. Monique was wonderful to work with - pleasant, friendly, and extremely helpful throughout the planning process. She worked with us on our every need. Unfortunately, the night of the wedding, the food wasn't what we had hoped for. Monique was very understanding and worked to fix this for us, and came through beyond expectations. She is absolutely wonderful, even with the hiccup we had. The staff was incredible and so fun to be around that night and the set up and presentation of the buffet was gorgeous! We would definitely work with them again and I would recommend them to anyone.