Back to Premier Event Rentals

3 Reviews for Premier Event Rentals

Anne
Anne

Married on 06/01/2019

Happy with our rain tent plan

We were very happy with the service we received in reserving our rain-plan tent through Premier Event Rentals. The staff were very professional, responsive, and did a free on-site scout in preparation to accommodate our venue's needs. The pricing on our tent quote was very competitive after searching the entire Nashville metro area. We would recommend Premier Event Rentals.

Ali
Ali

Married on 02/02/2019

W o n d e r f u l

Austin did an incredible job of helping us put action behind our vision. HE did a very good job of also helping us reason through what we needed vs. Stuff that wasn't TOTALLY necessary. WE had a lot of changes through the process and he worked with us VERY well on making sure everything was kept organized and kept together with those changes. We had a VERY HIGH number of guests attend and he made sure that there was PLENTY of everything we needed. They have a very high stock and are constantly working to stay with the times of what is popular and in high demand. Their product is well kept and in very good shape. They deliver, set up, and pick up at a great/reasonable price point which takes a lot of stress off of you and your planner. I would 100% recommend working with Premier, we definitely will again in the future!

N
Nardeen

Married on 05/12/2018

I used them for my wedding last year and I couldn’t have been happier! The owner Austin was very helpful with the layout for our tables and chairs. The dishes and glassware brought a certain amount elegance that we couldn’t find elsewhere in cookeville. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a smooth experience.