Back to Premiere Couture

107 Reviews for Premiere Couture

M
Melissa

Married on 10/24/2015

You girls were absolutely wonderful to work with! I will send anyone who is looking for a boutique experience to you! I'm so glad I found "the dress" at premiere couture!

Premiere Couture's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! We always tell people how awesome our brides are and you are proof of that!

User6096119

2+ years ago

Very helpful but not too pushy. They really LISTENED to me which I didn't feel at other places. The dress arrived earlier than expected which was amazing.

User6074433

2+ years ago

The shop is quaint and adorable. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

R
Robin

Married on 09/05/2015

We bought my dress, the bridesmaids' dresses and Mother-of-the-bride dress from Premiere Couture. It was a very nice experience working with them. I would recommend them to anyone!

Premiere Couture's reply:

Thank you so much, Robin!

User4384461

2+ years ago

My bridesmaids and I worked with Callie, and she did a fantastic job. We started by just narrowing down the fabric and exact color that we all liked and then we worked on deciding if all the girls would wear different styles or the same style of dress. She did a great job facilitating everything and talking through all the choices. We had a great experience at Premiere Couture!

Loren

Married on 05/29/2015

Every moment I got to spend workig with all the amazing ladies over at Premier Couture was a dream come true. Having never tried on bridal dresses before Sarah was very willing to try on lots of styles with me. She listened to everthing I wanted and didn't and after pulling a handfull of dress and trying on only 6 or 7 of them we found the one! Even after I cried like a little girl, Sarah stuck with me and helped my mom and sister mull over our veil and taking picture of me in he dress for quite some time.
We also found the dress my sister and cousin would wear in the wedding that afternoon. Later that night we came back to the store with my cousin and aunt to show them the dress and have them try on the dress we found for her. Sarah graciously helped me back in my dress so they could see it on and put my cousin in what would be her maid of honor dress.
It was an easy order process and everything came in on time, even with ot short 7 month turn around. I cant thank Sarah, Laura and all the girls over at Premiere Couture for making my dress shopping experience the best anyone could ever ask for! :-)

J
Jessica

Married on 05/05/2015

Very friendly and helpful. Excellent Service.

User4217851

2+ years ago

Premiere Couture was a wonderful place to buy a wedding dress. After a few minutes of talking about what I wanted in a dress they got right to work choosing dresses which fit my body style and the look I wanted. I tried on a number of great dresses and selected my dress the same day. Knowing your stock and what is flattering on different body shapes really made selecting my dress an enjoyable experience. I worried about many details ahead of the day, but I was sure of my dress!

User5180097

2+ years ago

I was very pleased with my purchase, and the customer service that I received.

A
amy

Married on 03/21/2015

This was by far my best experience finding a bridesmaid dress. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I loved my experience working with them!

T
Tiffany

Married on 02/07/2015

I found my wedding dress on my first visit to this boutique. Everyone was very helpful and enthusiastic. It made shopping for my special day even more amazing. I even went back and purchased all of my bridesmaids dresses from them as well!

Lisa

Married on 12/13/2014

I found Premiere to be professional and down to earth with a great selection of dresses without being over whelming. Also the prices were extremely reasonable. I would definitely go back if I had another dressy event to go to.

User4533510

2+ years ago

I wasn't planning on stopping here to look at dresses, but I am so glad I did! Cali was absolutely amazing! She worked with me to find my style and gave me so many options. Ended up getting the first dress I tried on! Loved the dress so much! A huge thanks goes out to premiere couture!

Laura

Married on 10/11/2014

I went to quite a few stores before finally finding the dress at Premiere Couture. Everyone was so helpful and patient with my group. When I was hesitate on the dress due to the price, the owner worked out a deal with me so I was able to afford the dress of my dreams. They even stayed open a little late so that my bridesmaid to pick out their dresses. I am so happy that I decided to stop in to this boutique store!

Lauren

Married on 10/04/2014

Rachael was great at helping me find the dress that was perfect for my wedding day. She was very accommodating to myself and the friends and family members that I had with me when trying on dresses. She was very patient, but also helped me from becoming overwhelmed.

Owner of shop was very welcoming and provided helpful feedback for the dresses I was trying on.

Plus the gift bag for purchasing my dress was a great touch. I still use many of the items today!

K
Katherine

Married on 09/28/2014

I do not normally fill out reviews and I never believe it when I see five out of five, but I honestly believe I could not have received better service from Premiere Couture. I called looking for a dress over the phone. I live across the country from them, but the wonderful woman on the phone gave me her full attention. I had a special request so she had to do some extra research before she could sell me the dress from afar. When she said she would call me back, I assumed it would take a while. She called me back within fifteen minutes and the dress was on the way that same hour. I felt I could trust them from my conversation on the phone and that I could trust them with my money-let's be real, wedding dresses are not a small purchase. You will not be mistaken to trust Premiere Couture with your business.

User4447570

2+ years ago

Everybody was so wonderful, awesome service and a good quality collection. I recomend to everybody. I got so many compliments on my dress. I will be returning back and will be telling everybody to check out. They went out of there way to keep us satisfied. Thank you so much!

M
Mikaela

Married on 09/13/2014

I had such a good experience. The woman I worked with listed to what I envisioned and found exactly what I wanted. There was no pressure, she kept everything within my price range, and was very attentive. I highly recommend going there.

Lindsay

Married on 08/16/2014

The staff was welcoming and made me feel wonderful when picking out my dress. They communicated often about the bridesmaid dresses, and were very helpful throughout the process. The store is a beautiful little boutique, filled with more beautiful dresses than I have seen anywhere else. Overall a wonderful experience!

User3830785

2+ years ago

The ladies at Premiere Couture were beyond helpful! I had the pleasure of working with Callie. I had already found my dream dress at another shop, but I wanted to try dresses on one last time at one last store just in case I passed up something amazing from a shop I had already heard great things about. I went in and immediately fell in love with the simplicity yet elegance of the shop, it was intimate and very welcoming! I tried on many dresses, Callie was patient, knowledgeable, professional but she also made me feel like a friend rather than a customer. She listened to me and my long stories and never once did I feel judged! It was also a breath of freah air not feeling like she was pushing for sales, she seemed more focused on getting to jnow me and my style and also had lots of laughs with my mom and sister! Overall this store is a blessing and I have referred everyone I know to go there! Thank you Premiere for makin my weddig day that much more special!

User4407772

2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience at Premiere Couture. It was the first and only place I looked to find the perfect wedding dress. I was treated very well and had all of my questions answered. I even received a handwritten card thanking me for my visit! When my dress came in (early) it was exactly as expected. I received many compliments from guests and my husband loved it! Thank you, Premiere Couture!

K
Kristen

Married on 07/26/2014

Wonderful shop with great one-on-one consultation! I feel like I got a one of a kind dress that no one had ever seen before.
Only concern I had was the employee that helped the bridesmaids order dress sizes advised a couple of my girls to buy the wrong sizes. They ended up being too small which led to some un-needed stress for all of us. Bridesmaids dresses ALWAYS run small so be safe and order a size larger than you think.

User3036608

2+ years ago

Everyone at Premiere was super friendly and helpful. I got my Bridesmaids dresses there (probably would have gotten my dress there also, but had already ordered it before knowing about Premiere). I went several times with different bridesmaids to look and try on dresses and each time everyone was so friendly. We also ordered their dresses while they were having a promotion and one of my bridesmaids won a gift card from them, which she graciously gave to me and I was able to find the perfect pearl bracelet and earrings there to match my necklace I had bought prior. I also had them order a tie for my 3 year old nephew to match the girls dresses and the "older" guys and it was all perfect. They emailed me dress prices and styles after each visit so I could look at them more online and decide and share with everyone prices etc. Which I thought was awesome because I was really having a hard time deciding on which dress for the girls. Everything was awesome! Have gone back several times just to browse their special occasion dresses for different events.

User4129085

2+ years ago

Loved Premier Couture! We got so many compliments on the bridesmaid dresses. Laura was so easy to work with. We had two out of town bridesmaids and a pregnant bridesmaid and she was super flexible with dress fittings. They have an amazing collection. I have also gotten several cocktail dresses from Premier Couture that are very reasonable and stylish.

S
Sammi

Married on 06/21/2014

The ladies at Premiere Couture were OUTSTANDING! On my first visit, I tried on my dream dress and fell in love! I had seen it on their Facebook page and knew I needed to visit to see for myself. Although I didn't buy it on my first trip to the store, I was lucky enough to find out that a couple months later they were having a sample sale--wouldn't you know it, my dress was going to be a part of some wonderful savings! Becky was very helpful and remembered me from my first trip. She was very excited to see me and my family again and gave us excellent service.

I would highly recommend the short journey to Cambridge (20 minutes from Madison) because you never know, you could find your dream dress too! Be sure to make an appointment and bring your Bridesmaids to try on dresses too! Thanks ladies!