Back to Pretty Social

9 Reviews for Pretty Social

E
Emma M

Married on 06/03/2019

Pretty Social is Pretty Amazing!!

Whatever is needed to ensure the bride, groom and guests have an unforgettable wedding experience is exactly what Pretty Social does. They are expert in all aspects of planning and executing that very special day.

A
Alem

Married on 05/04/2019

Experienced, fabulous and affordable

I knew on my wedding day that I didn't need to worry because Pretty Social took care of everything. We had created a plan together and they made sure it was executed. They had a wonderful attitude, fabulous style, and great organizational skills. Can't recommend them enough.

V
Veronica M

Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing & unique

WOWWW! It was such an incredible process to see the creativity and professionalism that Pretty Social brought to our special day. Thank you for you guidance and patience, this process is most definitely not as easy as your team makes it look. Thank you so much for making our special day an unforgettable one!

N
Nicki

Married on 07/07/2017

All around amazing!

Pretty Social was hands on and supportive throughout the whole planning process! The day of was amazing and seamless!

A
Alexandra F.

Married on 06/17/2017

Pretty Social is amazing!

Angelica + Erika were fantastic. They were very organized and very easy to work with. Both took care of the thousand little details that we would have missed. On the day of our wedding they masterfully coordinated everything from the wedding procession to the cupcake deliveries to flawlessly implementing our plan C because our ceremony was outside and it happened to rain that day. Several of our guests commented on how impressed they were with them. Pretty Social also has a great sense of style. They basically acted as our interior designer and event stylist. We spoke practically daily in the months leading up to the wedding and both were always so patient and supportive (while still bringing creative ideas to the table and keeping me focused…which wasn’t easy I’m sure! ) I loved that they are so passionate about the details (the retro-chic theme was total perfection! ) Honestly I don’t think we would have been able to pull our wedding off without them.

E
Elizabeth Lopez

Married on 12/04/2016

Wonderful ladies to work with! So kind and hard working.

Pretty Social is amazing!

Natalia
Natalia Noce

Married on 09/17/2016

Extraordinary experience

They know exactly how to set the tone for your special day. Every detail from the napkins to the vases is carefully chosen. They produce the most majestic weddings that look like they are out of a catalog. Highly recommend!

L
Liliana Raimondi

Married on 06/10/2016

Outstanding

Angelica and Erika were a delight to work with. They made my wedding day run smoothly and were so kind and helpful. I didn’t have to worry about the small details because they had it all handled. When they saw something that needed to be done they took care of it without hesitation. I had a vision in my mind and they made my dream day come true! Erika designed our invitation and all our guests raved about them. These girls are so professional and have your best interest at heart. Don’t plan your wedding without them best decision we made for our special day:

S
Sara

Married on 08/10/2014

The BEST hire

I was blown away by the exceptional service I received by Angelica + Erika. Hiring pretty social was the best vendor decisions i made. They were so knowledgeable about every details for my wedding and were so helpful with recommendations and guiding me in the decision making process. I would recommend them to any bride a thousand times! Thank you Pretty Social for such an incredible experience!