Back to Pro Mirror Photo Booth

8 Reviews for Pro Mirror Photo Booth

J
Jennifer A

Married on 10/07/2018

Very exciting to take pictures of the whole body.

Pro mirror photo booth was amazing from start to finish! They took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and what I was envisioning in my head and then made it come to life. The finish product was even more beautiful than I had imagined and every single one of my photo booth pictures came out amazing. I love looking at our photo booth album just as much as our actual wedding album because it is so beautiful and fun. I will definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality photo booth company for their wedding or special event!

M
Maddy M

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

We used Pro Mirror Photobooth for our wedding and loved everything about them! We have attended other weddings with them there and knew we had to have them for our big day! They are all amazing to work with and we thank you for adding something fun to our wedding day!

L
Lily Wang

Married on 07/17/2018

awesome too!!!!

Great vendor to work with! Client decided to have a Photo Booth at their event at the very last minute and Promirror photo booth was so helpful and accommodating! Great photos and a wonderful photo booth set up! Was a huge hit at the party!

S
Sonia V

Married on 07/14/2018

This was super amazing and fun

My wedding guests had so much fun. Pro mirror photo booth was a good additional souvenir for us and our guests. The staff was on time , helpful , friendly and fun. I have compared with many companies, but only their photo booth can take the whole body pictures.
It's different , unique and I would definitely hire them for my next event! Thank you so much

R
rebecca

Married on 06/23/2018

Pro Mirror has the best touchscreen pototbooth, Im a huge fan of selfie and the booth from Pro mirrior are the best out there, interactive touchscreen with special effect, I have used pro mirror for birthday party and graduation party, and I recommend their machines to all my friends.

A
Angela

Married on 06/15/2018

They are the best! Highly recommended

Alan and Carol are absolutely the most professional, caring and experienced wedding photography team I have ever seen! The job they have done for my wedding have exceed my expectation.

M
Michelle S

Married on 08/12/2017

My wedding party can’t be more better without there mirror photo booth.

What a surprise. This mirror photo booth rock my whole wedding party. All my guests were non-stopping talking about this photo booth whole night. Everyone enjoyed that photo booth a lot a lot. I booked my wedding photographer and videographer from their another wedding company. As their grand opening gift,they offer me this mirror photo booth as a free gift. Huge free gift for my wedding party. Never imagine,they sent me a so great so professional photo booth equipment with red carpet,gold stanchions and a lot of fancy props. Even they sent me two hosts for this mirror photo booth. My wedding can’t be more perfect without this photo booth. Highly recommendation for their company about photo booth,photographer and videographer.

A
Ashley S

Married on 01/07/2017

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

The photo booth at our wedding was awesome! Everyone had so much fun with it. I loved that we got to have our own custom backdrop- and the design of the photo strip was amazing. We definitely recommend using this photo booth at your wedding! It was perfect!