Back to PropHouse

12 Reviews for PropHouse

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/23/2018

The best vendors out there. I couldn't have been happier with every aspect of this company. I've already recommended them to everyone I know.

LaRhonda

Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing! Amazing! I have dealt with several vendors and these guys are at the top of my list. They have beautiful inventory! The staff is very kind and are swift and professional in answering questions. I visited the showroom and I was amazed at how beautiful everything was displayed. I'd definitely recommend!

B
Bonnie

Married on 12/09/2017

I worked with Kate on some rentals for my wedding and she was very responsive and easy to work with! She sent over several options for me to choose from until I was happy. Would definitely recommend to someone needing rentals for an event!

H
Hannah

Married on 12/03/2017

Kate at PropHouse was so incredibly helpful! She gave us a full tour of the warehouse and helped us pick out some things we needed for our wedding! They have everything you can think of! We were having trouble trying to figure out what/how to place our favors for our wedding and Kate actually gave us the best idea! We used one of their gold champagne stands and it worked out perfectly so thank you so much! Everything was delivered on time! If you need any props or decor for your wedding go see Kate at PropHouse! You won’t regret it! They are amazing!

S
Shelby

Married on 10/22/2017

PropHouse did an amazing job with our wedding! They were so easy to work with and get in touch with and responds quickly to email. They accommodated our needs from the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They were incredibly flexible when our plans changed because of the rain. Their props are beautiful, it was hard to not want them all. I loved working with them and would definitely choose them in the future.

Lindsey

Married on 08/01/2017

PropHouse was so wonderful to us! We popped in to their showroom without an appointment just to check it out and they found someone to help us out, which surprised us because they were booked. Kate was the designer who helped us and she made it so easy. We told her what we were looking for and she immediately showed us a wonderful selection. They had such CUTE stuff that made our wedding day extra special. I highly recommend PropHouse and I highly recommend Kate!

D
Denise

Married on 03/25/2017

Prophouse went above and beyond for the engagement party we hosted. So helpful and easy to work with incorporating my vision of how I wanted the party to look.

Luci

Married on 02/26/2017

Amazing selection and service!

H
Hannah

Married on 11/19/2016

Our experience with PropHouse was terrific. Our daughter was married at an outdoor setting in the Birmingham area and we needed sofas for the outdoor fireplace patio. We also needed a "fake"hedge" to block an area where the wedding party was housed. PropHouse was more than accommodating! They were so easy to work with and even helpful with a last minute change. The PropHouse pieces accented the venue beautifully and were also very useful to our guests. The delivery and pick up was handled so perfectly that I never actually saw them. Amazingly the pieces were there and after the reception they were cleared out promptly.

C
cort

Married on 10/29/2016

My rentals from PropHouse were the icing on the cake for my outdoor wedding! A few several on their unique pieces brought just the amount of elegance we needed to make our rustic classic wedding come alive! PropHouse is the way to go if you really want to wow your guests and transform a space!

M
Meredith

Married on 04/28/2018

We loved working with Prophouse at our Fundraising event! They had so many options for us to choose from, and their products brought our event to life! Would definitely work with them again!

S
Sara

Married on 10/07/2017

PropHouse was so wonderful to work with, they were extremely professional and accommodating (despite me changing up the order several times in the weeks leading up to our wedding! ) and have some of the most insane pieces for rental! I would absolutely recommend them!