Back to Proposal & Elopement in Paris

3 Reviews for Proposal & Elopement in Paris

Jakub
Jakub Hejný

Married on 05/05/2019

absolute professionalism, kind and human approach, punctuality, great singer, excellent organizer, I can only recommend.

I am so happy that I chose Margot and helped me create my romantic proposal that my girlfriend will remember for the rest of life.

Proposal & Elopement in Paris's reply:

Thank you Jakub, it was such a beautiful moment! I am very grateful I was part of this fantastic sunrise proposal :) All the best to you two!

Vic
Vic Tauro

Married on 12/22/2018

My wife fell in love with me (all over again)

I cant say enough to explain the impact and quality of Margot's work. She accommodated for my every request:
Location: I told her what I was after in Paris, and she went above and beyond to identify a (secret) location for the proposal.
Timing: Scheduled for 21 Dec - we got wet weather, rescheduled to the day after. This was the Christmas holiday period, and the fact that Margot allowed for the event to take place the day after with inclement weather on the planned day - truly saved the day.
Song Selection: I requested for a song that was not on her preferred playlist for the ukulele - she took my request, went back, had a practice and confirmed with me that she would be able to play the requested song. This was my wife's favorite song and Margot made it happen.
Communication: Readily available over Whatsapp and email - I had no issues whatsoever
Planning: Thanks to the amazing communication, planning the process was made so easy (since this was all meant to be a surprise for my wife)
Personality: Margot came across as a very warm, caring and affectionate person. When we did actually meet in person, I did not feel the initial apprehension that comes with meeting a stranger. Did I say that she has magic in her voice? Her vocals definitely create a romance in the air.
Margot truly made a special event of our lives, even more special - my wife did fall in love with me all over again. Thank You Margot - I appreciate all the effort you put in, to make this happen.

Hopefully, if and when I renew my vows someday, I'll be on the lookout for you :)

Proposal & Elopement in Paris's reply:

Thank you so much Vic for your kind words, it was my pleasure! It was a magical moment :)
I hope we will meet again in Paris someday!

V
Vincenzo Duonnolo

Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely amazing experience

I had the chance to book Margot for my surprise proposal last month and I can’t thank her enough since. She is very kind, professional and understanding. Her voice is stunning,everyone on the day got goosebumps and tears. I hope more people can actually have the luck to have her for their events.

Proposal & Elopement in Paris's reply:

Thank you so much Vincenzo, I was so happy to be part of this big moment! I wish you and Sam all the best, and a wonderful wedding!