Back to ProsOnly Entertainment

130 Reviews for ProsOnly Entertainment

Featured

Married on 09/29/2018

🌟Best DJ in the Upstate!🌟

For our wedding, we had Robert Batson. He did a great job getting everyone to dance and to stay engaged during the whole reception. We received lots of compliments on what a great DJ he was and I wouldn’t go anywhere else if I was to do it all over again! The company is extremely professional and offered us great advice on music selection leading up to the event!

Katie,
Thank you so much for the review! Your reception was so much fun! I had as much fun as your family and guests! Congratulations on your wedding day!

Brittany
Brittany

Getting married on 05/16/2020

We hired Benny Whitten from ProsOnly Entertainment (formally Life of the Party). Benny was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was extremely professional and catered to our guests requests. He came early on our wedding day to set-up and do a sound check. He then came back an hour before the ceremony to do another sound check, to make sure everything was perfect for the ceremony. Benny was also willing to help us pick out songs for the ceremony music. He was so nice throughout the entire night and we couldn't have asked for more! We would definitely recommend ProsOnly and Benny to anyone who needs a DJ!

W
Wade Soenksen

Married on 06/08/2019

Great SC Wedding and Reception

My wife, Katey, and I had a fantastic experience interacting with DJ Ray! He went through exactly how we wanted our ceremony and reception set up to maximize OUR experience and what we wanted. He made sure to get specific songs for the ceremony and was able to interact with our guests so well to keep the dance floor rockin! We highly recommend ProsOnly and DJ Ray for an unforgettable wedding weekend with his help!

B
Brittney Dickerson

Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding day!

Robert was so great to work with. He helped make my wedding day exactly how I wanted it to be!

ProsOnly Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brittney! Such a beautiful ceremony at Huitt Farms! Our honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Crystal Bishop

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding party

Great music. Easy to work with

Anna

Married on 03/29/2019

Wedding DJ

Robert was such a cool guy. From the first conversation to the wedding day he was on top of it all!

ProsOnly Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Anna! You both made it so easy for me! I had such a fun time at your reception! Congratulations on a great wedding day!

Drew
Drew Bryan

Married on 12/29/2018

Hated for it to End!

ProsOnly was incredible. We recently got married under somewhat of a time crunch (compared to normal weddings) and was so fortunate to have them find the time to provide the music and entertainment for our special night. Not only were the meetings leading up to the weekend easy and comfortable, the day of festivities went off without a hitch and we had no worries that our reception would be in good hands. I continuously kept getting compliments of how “I” had picked a great playlist, when in reality my wife and I just told the DJ what style music we liked and he chose (of course I reiterated that night of). ProsOnly also brought their photo booth and created a great and easy environment for it - including tons of props. We loved going back through and seeing the scrap book that they had provided us, keeping one strip per attendee and enabling them to write us well wishes next to them. It was all around a wonderful night and it was in large part due them. We would highly recommended them for any other occasion.

Drew,
You and Marissa were absolutely the best! You made everything so easy for me! Your family and guests were awesome and very kind to me! Once again congratulations on your wedding day!

V
Victoria Anderson

Married on 09/27/2018

Wedding Reception - DJ

Great services provided be a great person! He was so fun & evergrtic & really made our night so much fun. If I could rewind time, I would book him for our wedding all over again.

Victoria,
Thank you so much! That is one of the nicest comments! You all were so much fun! Congratulations again on your wedding day!

J
Jacob

Married on 06/09/2018

Robert from ProsOnly was amazing! He was very helpful in helping us get a play list together and making some suggestions to make our reception fun and exciting. We had a wide verity of ages of people and he did a great job making sure everyone was happy with the music. He was willing to jump out on the dance floor and encourage people to dance or show people how to do a line dance if they are not familiar with the moves. He was our MC and kept the night moving well even when we through him some curve balls with our time line of events. He came recommended to me by a wedding coordinator and were not disappointing. We highly recommend Robert from ProsOnly.

Jacob,
Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! You both were great to talk with and you knew exactly what you wanted! Enjoy married life and Once again congratulations!

E
Evan

Married on 06/02/2018

ProsOnly Entertainment was absolutely amazing! Robert was responsive, friendly, and driven to make sure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding day.

He was very easy to work with, and the packet he provided us helped to not only give him an idea of the music we wanted to be played but it also helped guide us to think about areas we hadn't even address.

Robert was flexible on changes, arrived on time, and made sure throughout the night that things ran as we discussed. I would absolutely recommend Robert and ProsOnly to anyone in and around the Greenville, SC area.

Alyson

Married on 06/02/2018

We had an amazing experience with ProsOnly- Ray Anderson was our DJ and he put on an AWESOME job. We had a little rain, well actually A LOT of rain a few hours prior to the ceremony that was outdoors. He was very patient with us and made sure everything was perfect. During the reception, nobody stopped dancing until about midnight. Everyone was having the time of their lives! Ray made sure everything was in the right order and taken care of for us and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Ray for making our day memorable!

Ashley

Married on 05/26/2018

Robert and Kathy make a great team! Robert made sure everyone was tearing up the dance floor and Kathy did a great job managing the photo booth and assembling a scrapbook with our guest's photo strips that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

ProsOnly Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful Wedding and it was a pleasure to be a part of your big day!!! Congratulations and thank you for your kind words!!!

L
Laura

Married on 05/26/2018

Robert was amazing to work with! Everyone at my wedding had such a great time. Robert kept everyone involved and there was never a dull moment. Anytime I needed to speak with Robert about anything for the wedding he would always make time to speak with me. Robert and I have been working together for 2 years until I got married the other weekend and my wedding music was everything he promised. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am very picky when it comes to my music and I was even pickier picking out a dj but Robert was perfect! Thank you so much Robert!

Casey

Married on 05/25/2018

Robert's greatest asset is how very professional he is. He did the perfect job of entertaining our guests while still keeping the focus on us as the bride & groom. I was very hesitant about booking a wedding DJ who might make it "all about them" but Robert was far from that. He ensured that the evening flowed smoothly, and when he needed to make an announcement, he did so in a very classy & respectful way. Not to mention... He NAILED our "vision" for the music selection for the evening. Overall I cannot recommend Robert enough - he will be the best $500(ish) you spend at your wedding!

Cameron

Married on 05/19/2018

Robert was awesome! We had a blast

N
Natalie

Married on 05/12/2018

Rob was wonderful! Our reception was so much fun and everything that we wanted. I definitely recommend Pros Only Entertainment!

Carolyn

Married on 04/20/2018

Had a great time! Very easy to work with.

Coleman

Married on 01/20/2018

Ray Alexander was the DJ for our wedding on 1/20/18. He did a fantastic job and my wife and I could not have been happier. We live out of state and he was so flexible in helping us prepare for our big day from afar. He gave great recommendations leading up to our wedding for both ceremony music and reception music and helped us organize the flow of our reception in a way that we couldn't have planned out any better. At our reception he kept the party alive and played music that got everyone in attendance dancing and having a great time. We even ended up having him stay a few extra hours while everyone danced and mingled. Ray is a must hire! Thank you so much for the great job you did!
-Coleman & Ashley Young

Coleman and Ashley,
Thank you so much for the kind words for me! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

K
Kristin

Married on 11/11/2017

Ray Alexander was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend and we was excellent! He was flexible to work with us since we are from the Charlotte, NC area and he was also prompt with responding. He was very helpful with any questions we had and was so easy to work with. The music sounded great and everyone had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

B
Brenda

Married on 11/04/2017

We had the best wedding reception ever! The photo booth was a huge hit! I strongly recommend prosonly entertainment and Rob Batson as your DJ! It was amazing!

Cody

Married on 11/04/2017

Robert was so easy to work with! He made every step of the planning process an absolute breeze. All of my guests loved Robert and the photobooth! Robert got all the guests out on the dance floor and had the floor packed all night. At the end of the night we got a photo album of all the photobooth photos and special messages from our guests. We were also able to access all the photos online! We absolutely loved the whole Pros Only team. We would highly highly recommend them again and again!

ProsOnly Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It means the world to us! You were a beautiful bride and your wedding was absolutely amazing by the lake! Also loved seen all your guests on the big screen TV for the Photobooth! I still remember how special your father daughter dance was and your Dad crying with pride! I will make sure you get those pictures. Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding day!!!

S
Seth

Married on 10/07/2017

Robert with ProsOnly was absolutely the best from start to finish. Met with him early on in the planning process and we knew he was the right person for our wedding. We were able to see him in action prior to our wedding at another wedding Greenville and he nailed it. All the music was perfect from ceremony to last dance. I will be referring Robert to anyone I know getting married!

ProsOnly Entertainment's reply:

Seth, You and Abbie were a complete joy to work with! I don’t believe I have ever seen a more happier couple on their wedding day! I should be thanking you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations!

Ashley

Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome to work with and trustworthy

M
Meagan

Married on 09/24/2017

Robert Batson was an awesome dj! You can tell he loves his job! He was so easy to work with. He met me in clemson so I didn't have to drive all the way to Greenville. He had great ideas and gave good advice! He is very entertaining and I enjoyed having him at my wedding. Such a sweet person! I recommend him for any wedding!

K

Married on 08/26/2017

We used Robert Batson as the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely perfect! ProsOnly makes everything so easy from the start of the planning process by giving you a welcome packet that guides you through choosing the perfect compilation of music for your wedding day. When I met with Robert to discuss our music, he was attentive and very friendly. He was able to read the crowd at our reception and create a perfect playlist for our special day! Robert was very classy and did not make our guests feel uncomfortable... He was so great at making both the older and younger guests feel involved in the evening. I cannot sing his praises enough! ProsOnly is such a great price for the extremely high value that you receive.

Paige,
Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Your family and guests were so fun and friendly! Such a beautiful ceremony! Congratulations on your wedding day!