Back to Queen of a King Photography

Courtney
Courtney Hinkley

Getting married on 02/02/2020

Very Dedicated and Passionate Photographer

Magen is so amazing to work with. She is very dedicated to her work and her clients. I highly recommend her for any of your picture needed for any occasion! She is very creative and will provide you with the best pictures you could imagine.

Kaylee Rose

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVED our photos

Katelyn Spruill

Married on 06/08/2019

Such a fun easy going experience!

They are awesome! So easy and fun to work with! They are open to any idea you may have and capture perfect shots! They're work is fantastic and I got my pictures back super fast! I have enjoyed each session with them, and my husband and I enjoyed our wedding with them! I highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for future photos!

Natasha
Natasha Tackett

Married on 03/31/2019

Great renewal

Great capture of an intimate experience

H
Haley Bradley

Married on 09/29/2018

Vow renewal/wedding

I was referred to this photographer by a coworker when I had planned to renew my vows and have a wedding a year after actually getting married at the courthouse. I was dead set on not having a wedding but after a year had rolled around I really wanted one to share with each other and our family. I wanted quality pictures, someone who was passionate in their work, and also affordable. When I messaged Queen of a King photography, from the start was nothing but professionalism, eagerness, and quick response as well. They showed up early to my in the middle of nowhere wedding eager to start shooting photographs. They were polite, professional, and treated us like had knew us our whole lives. I was so pleased with the work and loved being able to work with them. I would not have wanted anyone else to photograph our special day.

Natalija
Natalija Kavgic

Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding photography

We were beyond thrilled to have such amazing, talented and kind young people as our wedding photographers. Not only were they very understanding and easy to talk to, they were beyond professional providing us with two great photographers that were present for the entire event. Needless to say the photos ended up being amazingly beautiful and creative, capturing all the memories that we will forever cherish! Highly recommended!

Brandi
Brandi Congdon

Married on 07/10/2015

Congdon Wedding 2015

I had already had a photographer lined up, and a week before my wedding they backed out. My friend contacted Magen and asked if there was anyway she would fill in and take the photos. No hesitation Megan agreed and I met with her we went over a contract and she gave me a very fair price with being last minute. My photos turned about amazing, she was one time and took so many photos. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Kelsey

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Flexible and easy to work with

Magen is amazing! I have changed the date of our wedding 4 times and I’ve changed the venue on her once! (Circumstances out of our control). Each time she has been so flexible and willing to work with us. She’s even driving 3 hours away to photograph our wedding. My fiancé and I are not comfortable with getting photos taken, but she made us feel so at ease during our engagement shoot. Not to mention the pictures turned out beautiful. I cannot wait to see our wedding photos!