Back to Ranch Austin

V
Veronica

Married on 06/15/2019

Loved this venue

Ranch Austin was a dream venue! Chris and his team were easy to work with! They answered our questions and their venue is gorgeous!

B
Brooke Duree

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Venue

I could not have been more pleased with the way my daughter’s wedding turned out. Ranch Austin is just beautiful especially at night with the lights. We drove from Houston for this venue and we couldn’t be happier with our decision. The owner and staff were amazing and went above and beyond to help us including answering our many questions. I will forever be thankful for the recommendation we received to use Ranch Austin. #aboveandbeyond #beautifulvenue

C
Cori

Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I just got married at Ranch Austin and we couldn’t have picked a better venue. The location is far enough from the city to have that all-to-yourself feel, but still close enough that we were able to stay in and experience downtown Austin. Ranch Austin had everything I was looking for in a venue: options for an outdoor ceremony and reception, gorgeous lawn and reception spaces, and that Texas vibe with longhorns hanging out so close to the party. It was absolutely amazing and even our vendors who had never worked there before kept saying how it was one of the most beautiful venues they’ve ever seen. We are a military couple stationed on the east coast so I was nervous about planning everything so far away but Chris and Katie were always extremely accommodating and responsive whenever I asked questions and made sure that the day of went off without a hitch. Everyone LOVED the venue and we were more than pleased! Thank you so much Ranch Austin for making our wedding day perfect!

E
Erin

Married on 09/30/2017

Ranch Austin is the dream wedding venue! We had a wedding of 200 guests and we were able to have dinner and the reception in the indoor Ballroom. Ranch Austin was extremely helpful and responsive! Any request we had, Ranch Austin was happy to accommodate! On top of the awesome services, the Venue itself was perfect. Like I said, we had our reception and dancing inside. We know that not everyone likes to dance the night away, so the rest of our guest had a blast hanging out outdoors playing the lawn games we brought. We got TONS of compliments on how much everyone loved the venue and how much fun they had! The Grooms area was AWESOME! Normally the groom get jipped on space, but they had their own little area. The bridal suite was beautiful and the covered stage made our ceremony look stunning! I highly recommend this venue!

D
Denise

Married on 06/10/2017

I recently got married here an June 10th and let me tell you it was a fabulous venue! The staff is so helpful and very flexible in making sure everything matches what you desire for your big day. I got many compliments throughout the evening about the space. Thank you Ranch Austin for making my dream come through!

Ranch Austin's reply:

Denise, thank you for the nice review. It was so wonderful getting to know you and your family throughout the planning process. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your wedding.

C
Charlene

Married on 04/22/2017

Ranch Austin is a beautiful venue with great family roots. The owner, Chris and his family all do a great job at maintaining the property with care and communicating both kindly and clearly. The venue has several options for the ceremony site and can accommodate a large party. Our ceremony was by the windmill. There is already an arch there with bench seating and some flowers. Our wedding was small at about 50 people and our guests seemed to enjoy being able to utilize the indoor and the outdoor spaces. The string lights are beautiful. It's great that they are already installed as part of the outdoor venue space. The cows were a very cool touch as part of the atmosphere. I can't say enough good things. There are definitely a lot of options and privacy since they honor one event per day with several spaces to utilize during that day.

Ranch Austin's reply:

Thank you, for the wonderful review of the venue! We enjoyed being part of your wedding.

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/25/2017

My husband JC and I were married here and the venue was nothing short of perfect. They were so accommodating as we had to change our wedding venue just 3 weeks from our wedding date and they made the transition flawless. In all honesty, I am so glad we had to change venues because having our wedding at Ranch Austin was so much more than what we could have imagined. Indoor and outdoor venue, flexible and friendly staff, absolutely gorgeous scenery - it doesn't get much better than that. Thank you Ranch Austin and your team for sharing your wonderful space with us.

Ranch Austin's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for the review. I'm so glad we were able to be the backdrop for your beautiful wedding.

J
jennifer

Married on 10/17/2016

My Husband and I were married at Ranch Austinlast Monday and it was amazing. Chris and his staff were so helpful and kind throughout the day. All of my guests complemented us on how beautiful the location was. Many of our guests were from out of state so they told me that when they pictured a "Texas" wedding this is what they invisioned. We also loved that we could bring in our own vendors and that we could have friends donate their services to us with no hassle. We absolutely loved this venue!

Jen,
Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure working with you!

User4890170

2+ years ago

Chris and Sheri of Ranch Austin were very responsive and answered all our questions. The venue is spacious and intimate. They have a stone pathway to their patio area which has an outdoor bar, fireplace, and small stage. There were string lights on all the trees that surround the area.

When we visited the site, they were putting in more grass which would look beautiful in 2016. There is an old windmill site, where you could have your ceremony.

It is still brand new, so the facilities are very well maintained.

A
Amy

Married on 10/26/2015

From start the finish this experience was truly exceptional
Thank you to everyone at ranch Austin how made it happen.

M
Melissa

Event date: 07/24/2015

Beautiful venue that provided a unique setting for our corporate event! Our guests loved being so close to downtown Austin, yet feeling like they were in the Texas Hill Country. Don't let the word "Ranch" fool you. While you do feel like you are on a ranch with green fields, beautiful oak trees, a windmill, longhorns, and no evidence that you are in the city, the buidling itself is very elegant. One of our engaged employees even left wanting to have her own wedding at Ranch Austin. We loved the fact that hosting our corporate seminar at Ranch Austin rather than a hotel ballroom meant that our catering options were endless. I highly recommend Ranch Austin to anyone wanting to add a special touch to thier corporate seminar, client happy hour or other corporate party!

L
Lauren

Event date: 07/23/2015

This southwest Austin event space was perfect for our corporate event. It's not your typical corporate setting, which made an all-day work seminar a lot easier to sit though. We had about 35-40 people attend and there was plenty of room to set up tables and chairs (which were included in the rental) and a projector and screen -- we took up only half the room (if that). Very spacious -- it was the perfect amount of space to also set up tables along one of the walls with breakfast, snacks, lunch and beverages, and spend some time during breaks walking around and catching up with coworkers we don't get to see every day. The outside space is beautiful and scenic, and provided another great spot to mingle during breaks.

The venue was accommodating, flexible and thorough. They gave us specific driving directions to make sure no one had issues getting there, which was necessary for the people driving in from other cities the morning of our seminar. Even so, the venue is right of 290 and very easy to get to.

It was great to be able to host a work event in a really nice space with a more relaxed atmosphere. We'll definitely be coming back!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/12/2015

If there's one main comment I heard at my wedding it was that the venue was absolutely stunning. And I couldn't agree more. I went back and forth for a while about whether the venue cost was worth it but our wedding night proved it was. It was by far my favorite part of the wedding, more than the decor or the flowers. I had a ton of guests from out of town and they had such a great time taking pictures of the longhorns before the ceremony. It was also just a nice occupier while everyone was arriving.

The windmill ceremony site couldn't have been better, and we lucked out with nice overcast skies so it wasn't overly sunny, which that site can be.

The reception couldn't have been more beautiful with all the lights all over the trees, the outdoor bar, and the lovely bonfire. It really was perfect.

I highly recommend this venue. It really was everything we could have ever hoped for, and more.

B
Brittany

Married on 04/21/2012

I LOVED having my wedding at Ranch Austin. I booked the venue before it was even completed and could not be happier about the outcome! The owner, Chris, was so easy wo work with and incredibly helpful on our wedding day! The venue itself is grogeous... It has a very nice outdoors, rustic feel while still being elegant and formal enough to make for a beautiful wedding setting. I just cannot think of a single bad thing to say. It was worth every penny spent and more!

K
Kim Cline

Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful place

Lovely place for wedding. Everyone had a wonderful time

D
Donna

Married on 05/23/2015

This was my first time coordinating an event at Ranch Austin and I wound up being extremely pleased with most every aspect of the event!
My bride was the first bride of their newly opened season, and she also was the first "rain plan" bride as well! The event was not flawless due to the weather, not the venue. Staff at Ranch Austin went out of their way to give us different options for our ceremony and reception. They set up all the tables and chairs for both ceremony and reception, staffed the event with their bar tenders and were there with smiles on to make sure we had all we need. The weather got CRAZY that night and they were quick to flip the bar and photo booth inside, everyone pulled together and got our vendors inside and the party continued!
Chris and his family are great people to work with. The venue is beautiful and provides lots of space even if your ceremony and reception have to be inside. It's an easy space to work, from a professional viewpoint with great flow (except for the passage from the brides room to the reception hall in inclement weather-but I bet Chris has worked that out by now! :-)

I would recommend this venue to any of my brides looking for an elegant venue surrounded by great landscaping and beautiful views!

A
Andrea

Married on 10/27/2018

2.0

Disappointing end to a beautiful day

Unfortunately our event was not the best due to a mix up with the end time and the preferred wedding planner of ranch Austin not doing her job well. It is a beautiful space but the policies and management make it not worth the headache.