Back to Rancho Victoria Vineyard

A
Angela

Getting married on 10/26/2019

absolutely wonderful.

The staff made this a breeze for us. We were able to remain excited for our day, and not stressed. Tuvani & Cindy both treated us with amazing hospitality. Thank you!

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful venue!

I had my wedding on June 15, 2019 at RVV. We held our ceremony at the gorgeous oak tree site and moved on to the reception area near the cottage. We were so happy with how well kept and clean the grounds were. Our guests loved the venue as well; many went out of their way to comment on the beauty of the surrounding area. Cindy was very helpful and flexible as we made last minute changes and additions. She was also readily available the day-of for whatever emergency came up. We are so thankful to Cindy and her staff for our perfect day!

S
Shea

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Venue

Rancho Victoria is the most BEAUTIFUL outdoor venue we toured in the area. As soon as we walked on the property, I was seeing everything i had ever imagined my wedding day looking like! We will be staying at the cottage and getting married under the gorgeous 300+year oak tree. The venue is very accommodating and more reasonably priced then others we looked at. Cindy and her team have been great to work with. Whenever any questions have come up during the planning phases, she is just a text or call away. We can't wait for our wedding day in June 2019.

Maria Karsliyev

Married on 10/27/2018

Magical***

Breathtaking, the perfect wedding venue for anyone who is looking for an outdoor experience. Cindy and the staff were amazing throughout the entire wedding planning and day of. They were easy to communicate with and overall made it an effortless experience for us. We loved and would recommend Rancho Victoria Vineyard to anyone who wants the wedding of their dreams to become a reality. Extra bonus it was very affordable as well :)

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/29/2018

Rancho Victoria Vineyards is AMAZING! It hit every mark we were looking for. I’ve always wanted an outdoor/vineyard style wedding and they went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. The weather was perfect that day as well. Cindy was always available to communicate with throughout the day and the weeks leading up to the big day! I would highly recommend booking with Rancho Victoria Vineyards for your wedding day.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Day ❤️

Our day here was absolutely perfect. My husband and I were so happy with how everything here turned out! Cindy and her husband as well as staff had everything set up the way we wanted it to be! The flexibility of the venue is amazing as well, it is hard to find a venue that allows you to bring in any caterer you want. The setting itself is also perfect, we had so many compliments, I wish we could go re-live the day over and over again! I highly recommend it!

A
Alyssa

Married on 08/18/2018

Such A Wonderful Place! Gorgeous venue! My Husband and I have always wanted to do an outside wedding and Rancho Victoria was the perfect venue that hit all our wants and needs. We were able to bring in all our own Vendors and have our wedding the way we wanted it to be with no restrictions. There is a cottage located on the venue, which helped with being able to set up, get ready and clean up. Cindy and John were easy to work with and we are glad we had them be apart of our special day and making the venue our dream come true. We will be back to visit the wine tasting room!

Meghan

Married on 05/12/2018

Rancho Victoria was amazing! The entire team was easy to work with and extremely responsive. Our guests kept commenting over and over about how beautiful the venue was. We had many options of how to decorate the venue and it was great to be able to use the cottage onsite for the entire weekend! We could not have asked for a better experience for our special day!

D
Daniel

Married on 09/23/2017

Let me start of saying that we really enjoyed working with Cindy! She is super nice and flexible. If you are looking for an outside wedding then you’ve come to right place. Our wedding turned out better than we ever expected. Would highly recommend this venue.

V
Victor

Married on 08/06/2017

Rancho Victoria Vineyard is a magical, one-of-a-kind venue. It has a special sense of place that no other can come close to. For months and months my wife and I looked at over a dozen venues for our wedding, and when we finally met with Cindy and John, they took us on a tour of the vineyard. I kid you not, within 15 of being on the property we knew this was the place where we would look into each others eyes and say, "I do". The rolling hills covered in vines, the ceremony tree (300+ year old oak tree) is a sight to be seen, the bridal cottage and reception area was in a class above anything we had seen. Flowers? Yes! The landscaping at the reception area is STUNNING! Now for the owners, Cindy and John, who are AWESOME! They are very easy to work with, accommodating and most of all, incredibly friendly. If you are looking for an amazing venue, you found it, and I assure you it will exceed every expectation you have. Oops, almost forgot to mention that their WINE is AMAZING! They have multiple types of whites, reds and even a delicious rosato which is a rose of primitivo. If you join the wine club you get a discount on the wine for the wedding. Win!

G
Gia

Married on 11/18/2016

We LOVED it! From the moment we walked onto the property we knew we had found our spot. We looked at many venues from Lake Tahoe to the Bay Area, and so glad we found Rancho Victoria. We had a smaller wedding and the venue felt cozy and intimate, but it could accommodate both small and large groups. Cindy was so easy to work with and put my mind at ease on the details. Everything she said she did and everything she said would be available was. They have thought of so many little details to help make for a special event. Our guest found the venue comfortable and felt they could move about. The grounds are easy for older people too. Our photographer LOVED the vineyard, she said everywhere she looked was an incredible photo op. Besides the beauty it is an easy venue for your service providers to do their jobs as well. The cottage was nice to get ready in and a great place to end our special day. All our guest were blown away by such a beautiful spot. Once we got there we didn't want to leave. Can't wait to return and celebrate our 1st anniversary.

D
Deborah

Married on 10/23/2016

We had a very unusual fundraising event to plan and found the absolutely perfect hosts and venue with Cindy and John and Rancho Victoria Vineyard. Horses Healing Heroes' 3rd annual "Herd it thru the Grapevines" wine tasting on horseback event was turned up 100% when we brought the event to Rancho Victoria. There are many components to our event: a place for wine tasting; a place for an auction; a place for live music; a place for tables/chairs for late afternoon BBQ, but most importantly, a place for 85-100 riders with large truck/horse trailer combos to park and safely leave their horses during the auction, wine tasting and BBQ after a 4-hour trail ride. Cindy and John accommodated our every need. Our guests were thrilled with the entire day: the breathtaking panoramic views during the ride; the beautiful venue for the auction and lunch; the incredible wine; and our gracious hosts. Having spent 13 years in the wine and event business and having owned several businesses, I know first hand the challenges of hosting events and the shortcomings of many hosts and venues. Cindy and John are consummate hosts. Rancho Victoria Vineyard is a well-planned out and top-notch venue. You will be hard pressed to find a venue or hosts that can surpass John, Cindy & Rancho Victoria. This is the ultimate wedding venue!

R
Ricky

Married on 07/01/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We had a rustic glam wedding and the venue fit perfectly. Everyone told us how beautiful the venue was. Cindy and John are very helpful and were flexible with us. We stopped by the venue many times throughout the year to plan and Cindy was always welcome to us coming. We highly recommend this venue to everyone. It will make your wedding day that much more special!

Madison

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Fall Wedding

Rancho Victoria is everything we wanted in a venue and more. Though we only viewed two other venues before booking RVV we knew right away we didn’t need to see more. The price can’t be beat with what you get. The option to rent out the cottage is amazing and so convenient. The fall colors at Rancho Victoria make for the perfect outdoor wedding. Cindy is so kind and always available to answer questions. Huge plus that the wine is FABULOUS!

Delaina
Delaina

Married on 10/20/2018

Best day ever

Rancho Victoria is the most beautiful venue. Everything is so charming. My husband and I fell in love with rancho Victoria as soon as we saw it. We knew this was the place we wanted to get married at. We had looked at a lot of venues but this one took the cake. Our wedding was beautiful the bridal cottage is a must and it was so convenient to stay on site. Cindy and John are amazing and very helpful! All of our guest were stunned with the beauty of this place. I can’t wait to go back for their wine club events.

B
Breanna

Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful, Beautiful venue! Such an amazing price too. We stayed at the cottage and it made set up and clean up so much easier. What I enjoyed most about this venue is the flexibility, you are able to bring in your own tables, decorations, and vendors. So many venues we looked at were so restricting on what you could or couldn't do. This flexibility really allows you to be creative and have a wedding you want. Cindy and John do an excellent job at making this place looks so beautiful! Not to mention their wine is fabulous! The newly built tasting room is gorgeous too. Great for guests coming early to the wedding and want to enjoy a glass of wine. 10/10 would recommend!