Back to Rare Exotic Vehicles

M
Melissa Santiago

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Flexible and professional!

Lara was amazing. Initially she wasn’t sure if she would be able to provide us with a specific vehicle. This was our fault because we contacted her so close to our wedding. She kept us appraised of updates with the car and in the end she made it happen. She called me to make sure the timeline worked and squared things away so that we had one less wedding item to worry about. The car was in top condition on the inside and out. It made for beautiful photos! Lara was easy to talk to and a great “host” inside the car.

C
Cindy Price

Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Such a fantastic experience with Lara! We reserved the Oldsmobile for our wedding reception exit, and it did not disappoint! The car is impeccable and Lara's personality made our exit all the more memorable. It is clear that Lara loves her car and providing a truly memorable experience for newlyweds and their guests.

Rare Exotic Vehicles's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review Cindy! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your family, and was definitely one of the most memorable Grand Exits I've seen to date!

Monica
Monica selak

Married on 05/24/2019

vintage car dream

Had a great experience and a fantastic car for our May wedding! Highly recommend!

Rare Exotic Vehicles's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience, Monica! Your Wedding at the Biltmore was one of the most gorgeous I've witnessed. Hope you had an awesome honeymoon!

K
Kirstin Egan

Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommended!

So easy to book and they were amazing! My husband was so happy and surprised by the amazing vintage red car we had waiting for us outside :)

Rare Exotic Vehicles's reply:

Hi Kirstin! I greatly appreciate you reviewing your experience with REV, so glad to have been a part of your wedding!

M
Megan

Married on 10/05/2018

Best get away car

It was so easy and wonderful working with Rare Exotic Vehicles! They were very responsive and super accommodating to our wedding schedule and location. They decorated the back of the car to say "Just Married" and had water waiting for us after our send off! I highly recommend them!

Rare Exotic Vehicles's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for the excellent review! It was such a pleasure for me to be a part of your special day, and give you some classy wheels for your Grand Exit!