Back to Renaissance Ballrooms

47 Reviews for Renaissance Ballrooms

Lakesha
Lakesha Rolle

Getting married on 05/03/2020

Very professional; worked with our budget; gave valuable advise

Excellent customer service! Loved the area and space for the ceremony and reception. Very affordable prices.

Yesenia
Yesenia Gonzalez

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!

We booked Renaissance Catering Company to cater our wedding at Thalatta Estates on a March 30th, 2019 & they went above & beyond for our wedding. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding. Rosy & her team know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to providing the best possible service to their bride & groom. Our guests still to this day call us to tell us how great the food was, thank you Renaissance & Rosy for our dream wedding!

C
Carlos Moreyra

Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing experience!

Renaissance at the Gables and it’s owner, Rose, did an AMAZING job with our wedding. We had our wedding reception at another venue but hired the Renaissance for our flowers and decoration. The flower arrangements were STUNNING. The prices were also very reasonable, something very difficult to find in Miami. We are very grateful to them for making our day so special!

Nicole R.
Nicole

Married on 10/21/2018

Great value for an awesome wedding

We held our wedding for 125 people here and had an awesome time. The food was great and the place was large enough to host both our ceremony and reception. Betty is awesome.

Martha

Married on 06/09/2018

I had my son’s wedding reception last Saturday and everything was great. The location was 8th and 59th. Betty took care of everything and was great. I got a package that included the flowers, photos and dj. Nancy did beautiful flowers. Tony was a very nice photographer and Osvaldo the dj played all the requested music. The place was beautifully decorated and everybody had a great time. Thank you, Martha

S
Susana

Married on 01/20/2018

Renaissance was the perfect reception venue and provided top notch service. The food, open bar, music and ballrooms were exquisite. Tony by far was very accommodating, his hospitality was impeccable, and the price was very affordable. Not to mention that Renaissance also handled my floral needs and they were exquisite! I highly recommend Renaissance at the Gables for any event!

Miriam

Married on 12/31/2017

The customer service was excellent, to the extent that we decided to write this review. We opted for having the reception and ceremony at the Renaissance at the Gables on New Year’s Eve. The lighting was romantic; the cylinder orchid flower arrangements were amazing; the decorations were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. The bathrooms were impeccably clean. The reception and ceremony were separated by these beautiful, white, tasteful curtains. The food was exactly what we wanted. We decided on the London Broil for the meal. I am a very busy person and Tony (from the Renaissance) really helped in creating a wonderful, stress-free experience. It is great instead of individually dealing with vendors; the venue takes care of coordinating it. It allowed me to actually enjoy my wedding and created very epic memories. Tony helped us every step of the way and went beyond our expectations. Thank you Tony and Renaissance at the Gables!

User7877768

2+ years ago

Great wedding venue and it's been touched up recently. I did my wedding there a few years ago and was happy. We recently had my cousins wedding there after their remodel and it looks super nice! They switched out carpet, painted and did a few other things since I had my wedding. Would recommend!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 09/03/2016

I visited this location last november as a possible venue for my wedding reception and i absolutely loved it. The staff was very responsive from the initial meeting up to the day of the reception. The decorations and flowers were beautifully done. The food and cake were delicious. I had a very small reception, but i feel they put the same amount of effort into my small event that they would have into a much larger event. Everyone i came in contact with at this company was great and very helpful. Please check out this venue if you are in the area. They definitely provide great all inclusive services for the price.

User5479615

2+ years ago

Staff is very helpful and pleasant.

A
Angela

Married on 10/02/2015

We have one word for Rose Marie and the folks at Renaissance: wonderful. We had our wedding at a private location on Key Biscayne and had them cater it. They are a one-stop shop, which was perfect because my fiancé and I were not prepared to do much ourselves. Also, they were very reasonably priced, and after seeing how beautiful everything was at the wedding and the quality of the table decorations, flowers, lighting, food, I can definitely say we got a huge bang for our buck.

Rose Marie runs the show, and it's a family business. They work extra hard to make everything perfect because this is their livelihood, and there is a lot of attention to detail. Rosie is down to earth, funny, and loud but in an endearing way. She truly loves what she does and she treated me like a daughter, not a client. We got the beautiful Rolls Royce pick up, and got married on the beach, and it was so pretty the way they set it up... It was really beautiful! My bouquet was gorgeous, as were the other flowers. Rosie's flower person was on hand to help put the boutonnieres on the men, help hold up my train as I approached the beach, she was so nice.

The reception room was beautifully set up. The tablecovers, chairs, chargers, plates, lighting... Everything was awesome. The cakes (we had two) were amazing, Rose and her people were super helpful, there's too much to cover. I wrote a longer review on Yelp if you're interested.

User3613835

2+ years ago

Great staff! Tony is very accommodating and always available to meet. The florist made the most beautiful flower arrangements, as I wanted them. All of my guests loved the food and the music was perfect! We had an amazing wedding without having to spend over the budget. Thank you to the Renaissance staff for your professionalism and beautiful decorations for our wedding. We were very happy with the results and it made our day an amazing one!
-Martha and Stephen

User4236478

2+ years ago

First of all, if you are getting married, it is the most important day of your life, but regardless of what happens or doesn't happen you have to stay optimistic and be grateful to be surrounded by your friends and family. The first thing you have to consider is your budget. If money is not an issue, then you probably wouldn't come here, but for any and everyone else who has an actual budget, THIS IS THE PLACE! Don't bother any where else. It is truly a one stop shop, the staff is very helpful and the end result is truly what you are promised. I have read other people's reviews before writing my own, and I can tell you that while other individuals may have had a bad experience with one employee or another, I personally didn't have any issues. People seem to forget that even the employees of Renaissance at the Gables are human, and they are planning several other events. They are really trying to help you have a perfect event, mistakes will occur no matter how much you are paying. Normally you get what you pay for. Here at Renaissance, you get the best service AND outcome possible in MIAMI for what you are paying. I loved everything about my day and I loved that they let me bring my favors and a few personal touches to decorate, making my day EXACTLY what I had dreamed and planned. My only complaint about that day has nothing to do with Renaissance...... It felt like 20 minutes! And it was 5 hours! So with that being said, regardless of where you host your wedding, enjoy every second, because it will be over in the blink of an eye. All that dreaming, planning, money etc. GONE..... So don't be a bridezilla and waste your time being mad and unpleasant. Be grateful to be marrying your love in the presence of God and your loved ones and just smile.... You will be taking a lot of pics, so SMILE!

User4062993

2+ years ago

Rose was amazing, she knew what we want. She very kind and patient. Made our day go by smoothly

T
teresa

Married on 02/28/2014

I was extremely happy with how everything turned out and how helpful everyone was.

A
Antoinette

Event date: 11/09/2013

My father and I hosted a birthday party for my mom on November 9th. Everything was wonderful from the food, decor to the D.J. I am glad I chose Renaissance Ballroom in Miami to host my mother's party. She and her guests had a wonderful time.

Nicole

Married on 12/31/2011

This was the perfect venue for my wedding! The look and feel of the venue was very warm and made you feel very comfortable. The professionalism of Tony was off the charts! He responded quickly to any concern I had and assisted in many things that went above and beyond his responsibility. A quick story: Our rehearsal had to be held late in the evening on the Thursday before the wedding and the venue closes at 6pm. However, they stayed open just so I could use the venue for our rehearsal and there was no question on the issue was going to be solved. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Val

Married on 11/26/2011

Wow what can I say about RENAISSANCE AT THE GABLES, Im totally in love w/ the whole crew ( rose, nancy, tony, cynthia, luis & ect. ) from day 1 they embrace me and took me in as 1 of their own. My wedding day has been Bless having them as my venue. Rose- Thank you for waiting to see me before going to your other party and i know those tears you shed was real love you hun, nancy- you rock babe thanks babe my flowers were gorgeous you rock, Tony- although it was my fault that i didnt get the pictures taking in the hotel, your were exquisite and i'm glad you were my photographer, Cynthia- stop reminding me of how crazy I was when I seen the renovation for the scala ballroom; your rock as a bartender all my guest said you kept the drinks coming... My overall experience for my Wedding Day at the Renaissance at the Gables was and is my Dream come true. Recommendation is a totAl thumbs up 1000% plus. Muah Renaissance muah! Your friend valery

D
Dag

Married on 11/20/2010

We had our reception at Renaissance at the Gables and it was wonderful. I could not ask for anything else.

Meivys

Married on 11/02/2008

Tony (from the office) and Juan Carlos (from catering) were extremely helpful and tried their best to accomplish all my wedding dreams! The food was great, especially the London Broil! The DJ (Charles) was hilarious, he really got the party started.... :0)

The ceremony set up was beautiful! We even got the 'red carpet treatment'.

T
Tanya

Married on 11/20/1999

They were fantastic to me. They came at a great time, 6 months before my wedding my original venue cancelled on me and in a frenzy I found renaissance. My wedding turned out to be so much better thanks to them. They gave me a package that included everything from the venue, food, cake to the small things like the invitations, champagne glasses, the ring bearers pillow, favors, etc. They were great at coordinating everything for me, it was like having a wedding planner and venue in one. Would recommend to everyone!

K
Kelly

Married on 07/15/2016

I got married there yesterday. The staff was great in that they really helped me stay on budget. A few things got messed up, but that's every wedding. Tony and Isabel were really helpful. Given the option, I'd have my wedding here again. It was nice being able to book everything in one location and still stay on budget.

marisel

Married on 03/15/2015

Very especial people, everything perfect, we love it

V
Victoria-Amaris

Married on 05/05/2018

I can not say how wonderful my daughters wedding was. She wanted everthing very simple but w/ details. Rose, Luis, Tony & Cristian are wonderful to work with. WHy recommend, majority of our family have done many celebrations w/ them & its an ALL IN ONE SHOP! No worries upon yourself a mayor plus.

J
Julio

Married on 10/18/2014

4.7

My wife and I got married at the Renaissance At The Gables this past weekend with a wedding that was literally planned in 2 months and I must say, EXCELLENT SERVICES.

Rosy did an amazing job in getting everything together for us. She was flexible with our needs and always provided an excellent service guiding us. We would schedule time with her and she was readily available for us when we got there which was crucial for us since we were from out of town. Tony the photographer arranged a photographer for us on the 11th hour with a great price based on our budget.

The day of the wedding, a few minor things needed attention, but nothing to jump about it. I got there ahead of time to ensure that everything was set up as I and my wife would expect and it was. The decorations and the flowers were beautiful. The lighting was great for us. We had our wedding on the Fontana Room and after the ceremony were moved next door with our guests while they prepare the place for the reception which was done in less than 30 minutes. Once the room was completed, our guests were moved back after a great bar service and hors d'oeuvres. The food was great. All of our guests raved about the food. We made the choice of the London Broil and the Scalloped Potatoes. The London Broil was perfect and the Scalloped Potatoes was a big hit for our guests; everyone wanted more.

We will for sure use Renaissance At The Gables for any future events. The care and attention to detail that we received and the great service and flexibility is worth the money. At the end of the day all it really matters is the outcome of the event and for us we had a great time and so did our guests.