Back to Rick's Place

A
Featured
April

Married on 10/01/2016

Rick's Place is the absolute BEST venue! Beautiful country views for sunset pictures, arbor for outdoor ceremonies, and rustic interior decor with everything you need in one place. The owners are easy to work with and very accommodating. Being able to use third party vendors was a plus. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I highly recommend Rick's Place!

Baylee
Baylee

Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous Venue

Weddings and other event will be beautiful here whether they're inside or outside, but this outside setting is like no other!
Love Rick's Place!

L
Laren

Married on 10/07/2017

Rick's Place was the perfect venue! It is absolutely gorgeous and the owners are the nicest people. During the planning process I had several questions and needed to visit the venue multiple times. Ron always responded to my emails very quickly and was always willing to help however he could. I can't say enough nice things about Rick's Place! I would recommend this venue to everyone.

I
Morgan

Married on 09/17/2017

Rick's place is beautiful, and location is great since it is just off of HWY 51 in Coweta. Ron is super easy to work with and very trustworthy for your big day!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/15/2016

I can't wait to use this venue at my wedding! I knew I wanted it here from the very start. Wonderful people to work with.

User6802926

2+ years ago

Easy to work with, reasonably priced. Very pretty for a rustic wedding. I would recommend it to anyone. I had a morning wedding and would recommend the afternoon slot just because the morning slot is a shorter availability and some parts of the reception felt rushed due to the time constraint.

User6894418

2+ years ago

Such a beautiful venue for a great price! The two couples that run the venue were all very nice and willing to help any way the could! The only thing about the venue that I didn't like is the bride room is a little small for the bride and the bridesmaids.