Back to Ridgemont Country Club

Featured
Jamie Wheaton

Married on 10/11/2018

Newly Married

We chose to get married at Ridgemont Country Club for several reasons. Everything was equally as amazing, so, in no particular order...

The food was incredible, the cocktail hour food went over really well and the bacon wrapped scallops are amazing. When we went into eat, bread and salads were available with 2 dressings (so helpful!). We added in a custom pasta dish between salad and dinner at minimal cost (and people still talk about it!). Dinner was promptly served hot and fresh and not straight from a warmer. No one had to eat alone, timing was just right. You even get to try multiple dishes prior to make a decision and it was more than enough food!

The bartenders did an amazing job of tending to all our guests in a timely fashion and getting them what they needed. If something wasn't available that we wanted, we were able to pay a small upcharge for it.

The staff is really amazing! All the servers were very attentive and accommodating. Jennifer Jones was exceptional from the start, she always stayed in touch and met with us if we ever had any questions. She made sure that my evening was as seamless as possible, from staying on time, to getting me drinks, to making sure I had cake to take home!

The venue is absolutely beautiful. If you're lucky enough to get a nice day in Rochester, the pictures you can capture outside are really beautiful. My wedding was initially scheduled for outside but due to cold and wind, we moved it inside and they were able to accommodate it no problem.

The bridal suite was very accommodating. I was able to get multiple hairstyles done, have food and drink service and get ready very comfortably.

And the grand answer of them all... It won't break the bank! My parents were convinced we would book somewhere else but after meeting with Jennifer and seeing prices, we realized how absolutely reasonable Ridgemont Country Club is in their pricing. Based on what you get from food to drinks to hospitality, it's worth every penny.

If I had to do this all over again, I would once again have my wedding at Ridgemont.

C
Colleen Cook

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue!

I don't even know where to start! The amazing staff, picture perfect venue, delicious food and service, Ridgemont Country Club has it all. My daughter's wedding was there this past Saturday, cocktail hour was great and dinner was served so quickly. The outdoor patio was incredible with the night breeze. Jen, the event coordinator went above and beyond from start to finish to make this day possible! Roy and JB were amazing as well! This was our last child to get married and we saved the best for last. Of course our vendors made the wedding spectacular as well. Fabulous Flowers, Deb Standing Videography, Mandra Jean Photography, Shaun Lewis from Marquee Events, Eric from Abbots Ice Cream, thank you to all of you!

J
Jacob

Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding

Fantastic place, 10 out of 10.
Beautiful facility, flexible staff that care and work
With you.

J
Jeff Mcnulty

Married on 06/01/2019

06/01/19 Wedding

We are very pleased with the services provided by Ridgemont Country Club for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Jennifer and the staff made sure our day was extra special and made sure that all our needs were met. The food and drinks were excellent as well!

M
Mallory Hawkins

Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent Wedding Venue

Our wedding at Ridgemont was absolutely beautiful! They accommodated all of our needs & the food was amazing. Their wedding coordinator, Jennifer, is very easy to work with & always got back to me quickly with anything I needed. Highly recommend.

Christy
Christy & Henry Lanceri

Married on 09/22/2018

Our Wedding September 22, 2018

They were more than flexible in helping us plan our day. At the end of the night I changed clothes before gathering up our stuff, and I accidentally left my wedding dress there, and they were quick to be sure that I got it back right away along with a few gifts that we had forgotten. I highly recommend Ridgemont Country Club as a Wedding venue or any special event. Very professional and attentive staff. I would definitely plan another event there!

D
Dan

Married on 10/21/2017

From the very beginning Ridgemont was a great fit for our wedding reception size and budget. The room was decorated perfectly and the staff were all great. We had a tasting months beforehand which was very helpful for deciding the menu. The outdoor space was amazing too!

A
Andrea

Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing wedding!

Ridgemont Country Club went above and beyond for my wedding. I would like to give a special shout out to Jen and all of the other amazing and professional staff at Ridgemont for taking the stress off of me and going out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. From the food to the beautiful facility and grounds, I could not have had a more perfect wedding day. They took care of everything for me and made sure all of our guests had a great time. Thank you for the wonderful memories that both my husband and I as well as our guests will forever cherish. My wedding was a year and a half ago and I still have family and friends tell me how beautiful, elegant and amazing it was! We keep getting told it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Look no further!

User4974642

2+ years ago

My husband and I are so glad we decided to have our wedding at Ridgemont CC! We had both our ceremony and reception at Ridgemont, and it was a perfect day. The patio outside is a beautiful location for a ceremony. Our guests raved over the food and professionalism of the staff at Ridgemont. I also have to give major props to the event coordinator, Amanda. She made the day so much easier and less stressful for me and the wedding party. She was always one step ahead of us in anything we could have asked for or needed. It was also nice having the patio available for use throughout the reception for guests to relax on and enjoy the evening. All in all, my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, and Ridgemont CC and their amazing staff are a major part of that! If you have your wedding at Ridgemont, you will not regret it.

S
Sara

Married on 08/11/2012

Although there was some shuffling of personnel early on in the process, which I was not notified about, I was thrilled to ultimately work with George, who had been with RCC for several years already and recently returned. He is the definition of flexible and everything I asked for ended up working out! The food is fantastic and everyone raved about the sweets table. We held our ceremony outside on the patio and it was so gorgeous, we barely needed any decorations. The space more than met our needs, but really the best part about this facility is the incredible staff. The servers were professional and friendly, and George held up all his promises. What a relief for a nervous bride! Lastly, the quality and value you get here is amazing- a little well-kept secret on the west side of Rochester. I can't wait for someone else to have an event there, so I can go back!

E
Emily

Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Ridgemont did a beautiful job with our wedding. Very accommodating. Only thing I would say was the pricing was misleading. They gave us an estimate of what we owed at rehearsal and we were prepared for that but then when they gave us the bill it was 3,000 more than was told. Apparently they forgot the include the tax and gratuity in our total they gave us 3 months prior to our wedding and it was very disappointing. Had to cut out something's out to bring down the cost being it was the day before our wedding there was nothing else to do. Other than that they were great. Staff was phenomenal.