Back to Riverhood Rentals

11 Reviews for Riverhood Rentals

A
Angelique

Married on 08/11/2018

Debbie and her team were great. In addition to every rental under the sun they also provided set up and tear down services which really made things much easier for a DIY couple. She was great at helping us estimate quantites we'd need, too which was extremly helpful. I would recommend them without reservation and hire them again.

Riverhood Rentals's reply:

Thank you Angelique - it was a pleasure to work with you guys and we hope you enjoyed your special day!

Kristi

Married on 07/01/2018

Riverhood was so easy to work with for my recent wedding! Most of the communications details were handled through my coordinator, but I know the emails with requests to add, remove, or change items were flying fast and thick in the last few weeks and days of planning. They have a great inventory with lovely and unique items. It all went off without a hitch-- every piece was accounted for, delivered and picked up on time, and looked great! Thank you Riverhood for helping pull off a fabulous wedding day!

Kathy

Married on 08/05/2017

Debbie helped us with all our glassware and linen needs. She had an amazing selection - the best in the state! We met her at an open house and were able to select a trending set of linens that made our event outstanding (ready for a magazine!)
She was so flexible and made sure that what we ordered is what we actually needed - I depended on her 100%. She can answer all your questions and is so experienced at wedding planning as well. Did I mention that she was very responsive - as I was planning a destination wedding, this was a priority. You will love working with her and Riverhood Rentals!

B
Bianca

Married on 05/20/2017

Debbie was so incredibly helpful with all of our wedding needs. She was responsive, kind, and helped to ensure that our wedding was the day we dreamed off.

E
Erin

Married on 07/29/2016

Working with Debbie was a breeze! We got married at a B&B where we were able to DIY a lot of our setup. Debbie agreed to have the furniture rentals dropped off the day prior to the wedding. It was amazing because we were able to enlist help from several friends and family members with setup so the actual day of our wedding was all about enjoying the moment and not running around doing last minute tasks! The products we rented were in great shape, the crew that delivered was very professional and we couldn't be happier with Riverhood Rentals. I highly recommend using them if you're getting married in the greater Hood River area!

User3454305

2+ years ago

Debbie and her crew are AMAZING! She takes a genuine interest in your wedding day and does all that she can to help make your dream wedding come true! We really enjoyed working with her to set-up our outdoor wedding, she had helpful ideas and was extremely flexible even when I called up a few days before the wedding needing additional table cloths. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly and reasonably priced rental company.

L
Laurel

Married on 09/15/2012

RiverHood rentals was by far my best vendor experience, and I am so thankful I found them! I lost my original venue three weeks before my wedding, and Debbie immediately flew to action to help me locate a new place to hold my wedding. She allowed us to modify our order several times, and helped me locate rental items she didn't have available. Our rentals arrived early and were exactly what we asked for. RiverHood Rentals is the best!

R
Raylea

Married on 07/21/2012

Working with Debbie made planning a wedding a dream. She offers excellent customer service, has terrific items in her inventory and found beautiful linens for us. She was very friendly and wonderful at accomodating changes right up to the day of our event. Her ideas and demeanor make her a standout in her field!

D
Dani

Married on 06/16/2018

Debbie was great to work with and has a wonderful inventory of rental items! We rented all of our linens, glassware, plates, utensils, plus some specialty items from Riverhood Rentals. Debbie was very accommodating of my constantly changing list of things we needed and even made a few suggestions when some beautiful new items became available. They were able to deliver the rentals the day before the wedding, allowing us to get things set up ahead of time. The rentals were in great shape and everything looked lovely. The only issue was after the wedding a few glasses got left at the venue by accident and we had trouble getting in touch with Debbie. Luckily, our coordinator was able to go collect and return them for us.

W
Jennifer

Married on 07/16/2016

Riverhood Rentals provided banquet tables, bistro tables, table linens, and napkins for my wedding. I had a hard time deciding on which colors to use, and Debbie was so helpful and patient. She made suggestions, mailed me samples, and found exactly what I wanted (once I finally knew what that was! ) I'm sure I set the record for number of revisions to an order, but she was extremely patient with me and made the process easy for me. Riverhood Rentals worked with our caterer, so I didn't even have to pick up or drop off the rentals. Everything I rented from them looked great. Thank you Debbie!

Krista

Married on 08/11/2018

We were very pleased with the items that we rented from Riverhood Rentals.
They delivered our stuff right on time and were kind enough to put the heavy items where we needed them to go.
Debbie was hard to get a hold of. The phone always went to voicemail, but she always called back and was always very nice.