Back to Riverside Lights

9 Reviews for Riverside Lights

Natalie
Natalie Greenhalgh

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Search No More...Riverside Lights Rocks!!

Everything about our experience with Riverside Lights was exceptional, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Ken worked closely with us to troubleshoot acoustic challenges at the venue and conducted thorough sound checks to ensure a stellar performance. He was responsive by email and text, always prompt and professional. The band even learned two new line dances to fit our country-western theme and honored every special request. I am a musician myself, and they hit every note perfectly and sounded even better on covers than some of the original performances. What really sets this band apart, however, is their awesome, unflagging energy on stage and their ability to respond to their audience. They are in sync and clearly have polished their performance style, showcasing musicians who both sing and play mulltiple instruments, gorgeous harmonies, a strong and dynamic female lead vocalist, and an impressively varied and appealing set list across a myriad of genres. You will not regret hiring this very talented group for your special event. Riverside Lights MADE our party!

C
Camille Holden Dwyer

Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible for all audiences!

We were looking for a live band for our summer wedding that would get people out on the dance floor and keep them thcomingwere. Let me say they exceeded all my expectations. I had family and friends coming up to me all night saying how much they loved them. Highly recommend!

J
Joe Martin

Married on 05/18/2019

A Band Everyone Will Enjoy

Yes, everyone enjoyed their music. The female lead vocalist was cute and engaged with the crowd well. Make sure you ask them to provide music for when the band takes breaks in advanced.

A
Alex Charbeneau

Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect for Holiday Parties!

Cannot recommend Riverside Lights enough! We hired them for our corporate holiday party and they were amazing! They had everyone out on the dance floor having a great time. Their set list had a little bit of everything which was perfect for our guests.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 10/06/2018

Loved them at my wedding!!!!

Riverside Lights was amazing at our wedding reception and exceeded all expectations! They made the reception so fun with their incredible talent, energy, and connection to guests. They had way more people up and dancing than I expected and I will always cherish those memories! We loved their wide range of songs and take on them, including a song they learned specially for us. It was a nice surprise to have Ken on saxophone for some songs! Additionally, he did an excellent job with enthusiastic introductions/ announcements. The band was so sweet when I talked with them at my wedding, and easy to work with in planning leading up to the event. We have heard several praises of Riverside Lights (and even band name inquiries) from guests since the wedding and I am so glad we had them there!

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 09/01/2018

Riverside Lights played at our wedding on September 1, 2018, and they were absolutely phenomenal! Ken and the entire band are so incredibly talented! Their blend of country, rock and pop had everyone out on the dance floor all night long and our guests are still raving about how great they were! Ken was super responsive prior to the wedding and we can’t thank them enough for their flexibility and helping us through some last minute changes. Out of 5 stars, I would give them a 10! Absolutely recommend them a million times over!

K
Kelly

Married on 07/14/2018

Riverside Lights put on an amazing show!! I forgot it was my wedding!! The communication with the band leading up to our event was awesome!!

Riverside Lights did an amazing job entertaining us and our wedding guests! They were so interactive an sounded amazing. The vibe was exactly what we were looking for! The band learned a few songs just for us but there collection of work is fabulous! I would highly recommend them for any event. You can tell they love what they do and care about their clients! They are the perfect choice for music lovers! Thank you Riverside Lights! We picked our wedding day based on your availability because we knew we HAD to have you and you guys exceeded our expectations!

P
Peggy

Married on 05/26/2018

Riverside Lights... Thanks for the fantastic music you provided for my daughter's wedding. We all had a GREAT time! Your song selections, sound, lights, instrumentals and voices were excellent. Guests of all ages (3 - 70 years old) were dancing and enjoying the vibe. The dance floor was packed throughout the evening. Thanks for combining your expertise with our requests to make dancing at the reception a FUN and memorable occasion!

K
Karen

Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional

The dance floor was full all night!