Back to Robbins Brothers

67 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

Featured
User3889165

2+ years ago

Their unique selection was great because my wife wanted something different than everyone else. The staff is amazing and have been more helpful every time we stop in. Anyone looking for an engagement ring should make sure to stop by Robbins Brothers!

S
Samantha

Married on 10/07/2018

My husband got my engagement ring here, and we both got our wedding rings here. They were very friendly and professional. They helped us find what we were looking for. They also polished and repaired a chip in my ring. (The chip was my fault, not an issue with the ring. ) We love the fit and comfort of our wedding bands, and we're really happy with the service we received here.

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/02/2018

My fiance bought my engagement ring here and my god is it beautiful. He worked for weeks with the designers there to find the truly unique setting and stone that fits my personality and style perfectly. Once I finally got a hold of this beauty I had to have it sized down twice. I was so worried I would have to live without it for weeks to be sized, but since they handle everything in house they turned it around for me in two hours! A few days later I had to go back in because my size 4 ring was still a bit too loose, rolling around on my finger. They took care of me immediately and got me down another half size (my fingers must have been swollen the first sizing day). Every time I walked into their Belltown location they were excited to see me, wanted to show off my ring to everyone in the room, and made me feel truly special and well cared for. I highly recommend Robbins Brothers!

A
Alex

Married on 08/04/2017

My fiancé and I bought our rings here because we were tired of the same designs at other jewelers. Enisa was very helpful in helping find us rings and working to customize them. We felt at ease looking for a ring and not pressured to settle with the first thing we saw.

User7854358

2+ years ago

One of the best experiences I've ever had when jewelry doing. Super helpful and made sure we got exactly what e were looking for.

User4338419

2+ years ago

My husband got my engagement ring here and we went back for our wedding bands. The made the night so much fun! They gave up wine and allowed us to look. They talked to us about price range and never let us get out of budget. They have been so helpful since we got them as well. Free cleanings, and soddering.

I highly recommend going. The wonderful person who helped us even wrote us a handwritten card. We will be returning for other gifts. And by "we" I mean my husband will be returning to buy more things. :) :) I kid.

User3893848

2+ years ago

Went and tried on engagement rings with my then boyfriend now fiance and they treated us so well. We learned so much about the rings and diamonds and they made us feel so comfortable during the picking out/buying process. We love the rings we both picked out! I get so many compliments on my ring! And they clean your ring every time you come by the store.

M
Melissa

Married on 01/17/2015

My engagement ring was purchased from Robbins Brothers (back when it was still E.E. Robbins). Gordon helped us browse and narrow down what I wanted and helped my Fiance design a one-of-a-kind engagement ring that is perfectly stunning (Gold band, diamond with halo setting). Every time we are back for a ring cleaning (they are complimentary) Gordon remembers us like old friends.

SandM
Sarah

Married on 08/16/2014

The Bellevue store that we purchased both of our rings from was great to work with. There was a small hiccup when we changed out stones on my engagement ring but they quickly made up for it. We were able to customize my husband's engagement rings with the stones and finish that we wanted. They always offer to clean my ring whenever we stop in the store. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone.

M
Mike

Married on 05/09/2014

The folks at Robbins were a pleasure to work with, and they have a great price point. We started at Ben Bridge with a ring design, and their price was out of this world. We got 2 rings for the price of one at Ben Bridge. Robbins works with you to make sure the design is to your specification, and are excellent in keeping you informed as to the progress. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

User2676831

2+ years ago

Courtney at EE Robbins was fantastic. My husband went in there to discuss engagement rings and we ended up customizing an engagement ring. We never felt pressured or rushed in the process. We were able to work with their artist and Julian to help put together my perfect ring. We then needed to buy wedding bands and they were still extremely helpful. Courtney is great - we tell her what we're thinking of and she knows the rings off the top of her head and where to find them in the store. It's great that she was able to show us exactly what we were thinking of. They definitely aren't the cheapest, but their service was amazing.

User1509831

2+ years ago

From my first visit with my girlfriend looking at rings before I got engaged to the last visit picking up my wedding band the experience was flawless. Kim at the Belltown location is amazing. She was patient and gave honest feedback to help guide us in picking out our rings. I love their service agreement and am happy I will have high quality jewelers to look after our wedding rings forever.

L
Liz

Married on 05/19/2012

My (now) husband purchased my engagement ring from EE Robbins last year and both he and my best friend (maid of honor) that he took with him said they had a fantastic experience with them. They said they were professional and really met his needs that day.... They even set the ring with the diamond he chose while he waited! We decided to use them for our wedding rings and we were not disappointed. By this time they had changed from EE Robbins to Morgan Jewelers but they still had our information on file. They were very helpful without the dreaded "hard sell" and were professional and efficient. We both enjoyed our experience with the business and will definitely be back.

C
Cassidy

Married on 05/05/2012

My engagement and wedding rings are amazing and all we could have hoped for! Jennifer from the Tacoma location assisted my fiance in creating the most beautiful, unique, rose gold ring. The Seattle location was extremely helpful in polishing and fusing the rings before the big day!

jess

Married on 04/21/2012

Kim Todd at the Downtown EE rocked our socks off! She was such a joy to work with, not to mention the jewelry itself is beautiful and i love the quality craftsmanship.

Alissa
Alissa

Married on 03/31/2012

EE Robbins are amazing to work with and the entire experience was great. I am so glad we decided to go with them

Kathleen
Kathleen

Married on 06/18/2011

We had a custom wedding band created here to match my single-diamond engagement ring. It has a strange shape, but they were able to create a custom band with diamonds and rubies that fits perfectly upon the engagement ring. They look beautiful together, and I get many compliments. Even when I was unsatisfied with the engagement diamond, they quickly exchanged it for another one of my choosing. Amazing service and they are great at calling when they are ready.

H
Holly

Married on 10/02/2010

Eevrythign was fantastic!

K
Katie

Married on 07/17/2010

EE Robbins is the best! Even if you come in with a small budget, they treat you like a king and queen. My ring is beautiful and unique and we didn't feel the least bit of pressure to stretch our budget or do something more traditional. AND they actually helped me fix my favorite necklace for free. AMAZING!

O
Heather

Married on 06/25/2010

Words cannot describe the amazing experience that I received from EE Robbins, this shop is fantastic and would encourage any bride to be or groom to shop here.

Jennifer

Married on 05/22/2010

My husband bought my engagement ring from E.E. Robbins and they have amazing customer service. Courtney was great! I LOVE my ring! Highly recommended!

Jodi

Married on 08/01/2009

I went to all the wedding/engagement ring stores around the area and this one had by far the most unique selection for the best price. The ring I found is so beautiful. I get lots of great comments about how different and pretty it is. The customer service was the best of all the stores as well. They were friendly, warm and caring, NOT pushy like a lot of the other places.

A
Ana Maria

Married on 06/27/2009

They are so great when you go in to the store - they offer free beverages (including wine) and snacks while you browse! They also offer SOO many free services after you purchase a ring, that they are THE best choice for engagement/wedding rings. My husband went to just about every jewelry store in Seattle and ended up buying my engagement ring from here because they had the best QUALITY diamonds he'd seen....

Definitely check this place out, it will be the best decision you'll make (besides your decision to get married).

F
Felicia

Married on 08/31/2008

My husband loved EE Robbins, they gave him the best service that i have ever heard of, they answered all his questions, and after i got the ring if i had any questions they were sure to be there for me in and with anything i asked! They have some amazing people there and there prices are very reasonable!

B
Shannon

Married on 08/28/2008

Loved these people! Great service, gorgeous rings, and I always had so much fun when I went to the store! We bought our rings at the downtown Seattle store and John was always wonderful helping us out!