Back to Robyn James Ensembles

| Knoxville, TN See photos, pricing and details

80 Reviews for Robyn James Ensembles

Leigh

Married on 05/21/2016

What an amazing group of musicians! Their music was absolutely beautiful and made my daughter's wedding extra special. They played a combination of modern and traditional music. So thankful we chose the Robyn James Trio to play at my daughter's wedding!

Kerry

Married on 05/14/2016

Robyn James was an absolute dream to work with. I knew I wanted strings at our ceremony, and she was so helpful in providing options for what songs to play. The music was so beautiful - it made for a perfect day. I would absolutely recommend Robyn James Trio!

S
Stacey

Married on 05/07/2016

Robyn was fabulous to work with before our wedding and the Robyn James Trio performance was perfection on our big day! Robyn put together the perfect music selections and trio for the prelude and cocktail hour - she got to know us and it showed in how Robyn made the music everything we could have imagined. She even went above and beyond to give us several special moments we'll always cherish! We wholeheartedly recommend Robyn James for any special occasion music - you won't be disappointed!

Courtney

Married on 04/30/2016

We hired Robyn and a cellist for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. She was super friendly but still very professional from the time I booked her up until the day of the wedding. She was so easy to work with and was not afraid of some of the unique musical choices we made for the ceremony. Robyn even did a couple of string arrangements of modern songs for us that were fantastic. Additionally, her prices were more reasonable than other string ensembles that I priced. I would absolutely recommend Robyn to anyone!

User6365482

2+ years ago

We could not have been more pleased with the Robyn James Trio! Leading up to our wedding Robyn met with us, helped us plan the music, arranged the pieces we wanted, and then stayed in touch during the months before the big day. She was very professional and really fun to work with. Her arrangements and trio were wonderful, and she made everything very easy by being courteous and flexible. We definitely would recommend The Robyn James Trio to anyone needing ceremony or entertainment music!

T
Teri

Married on 12/19/2015

The trio provided beautiful music before our ceremony and during our ceremony worked with our musician to play a custom song. Very nice to work with.

Kristin

Married on 12/19/2015

The Robyn James Trio played an amazing set of music before, during and after my wedding ceremony. The group arrived early and played late. Some of our guests made personal song requests at the end of their set and they stayed late to accommodate the requests. The trio was personable, professional, and they played beautiful music together. I would recommend The Robyn James Trio to anyone who wants add some classic and traditional or fun and folksy strings to their event. Robyn made everything very easy--from booking and paying, to song selections. She has sample video/audio online to choose from. Our wedding guests loved them!

Lisa

Married on 11/21/2015

Robyn James Trio played at my daughters wedding this past Saturday. Thank you so much for entertaining our guest with such talent and professionalism that so many people came up to me during the reception to let me know how much they enjoyed you. I highly recommend Robyn James Trio. They are easy to work with and such a delight to listen to. Thank you!

Cicely

Married on 10/23/2015

We used Robyn James trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Robyn was easy to work with, utilizing online formats for communication as well as verbal interactions. We are located out of Knoxville so communication was completed over the phone which was more convenient for us. The ceremony sounded great, we did not get to hear the cocktail hour music due to taking pictures; however, many guests complimented on the music. I would definitely recommend using Robyn's services!

User5556475

2+ years ago

The Robyn James Trio was amazing! They played at my daughter's wedding. They played some special music for us at our request. The arrangement was beautiful! Ms. James was so professional and easy to work with. The trio exceeded our expectations! I highly recommend their services! I would definitely use them again!

Kathryn

Married on 10/10/2015

Amazing musicians and a pleasure to work with.

Robyn James was a joy to work with, and exceeded our expectations. She learned the songs that we wanted to have played, and it was everything we could’ve asked for. Highly recommend.

Caitlin

Married on 09/26/2015

Robyn was very helpful in planning for our wedding music. She provided ideas and feedback. I didn't have to worry about the trio, I felt confident that it was taken care of. Our ceremony music exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have asked for more. The trio also coordinated and played with other musicians and it worked out beautifully. They were also the most affordable option I found in the area!

B
Becky

Married on 09/19/2015

Very professional yet flexible enough to make the day wonderful!

Robin and her group drove out of the way and also played requested music for our daughter’s wedding. The temperature was hot but they played beautifully! We received many compliments on the music. But more importantly, the bride and groom loved it!

User5472776

2+ years ago

The group was very professional and their performance was beautiful. Robyn was very responsive, flexible, and easy to talk to. She was very good about doing everything she could to give us what we wanted for our day.

S
Susan

Married on 09/06/2015

The Robyn James Trio was absolutely perfect in every way. I highly recommend them.

Robyn James Ensembles's reply:

Thanks so much, Susan! It was a wonderful ceremony and I enjoyed getting to meet you and Phoebe ahead of time.

E
Emily

Married on 08/15/2015

Robyn James Trio was wonderful! Extremely professional, organized, and talented! We received numerous compliments on our beautiful ceremony music. I would recommend them to a friend in a heartbeat! Thank you for making our wedding incredible!

Robyn James Ensembles's reply:

Thanks so much, Emily! Your ceremony was beautiful and your music selection was a good change of pace for us (instead a bunch of overused classical pieces, we got to let our hair down with all pop songs)!

User5313045

2+ years ago

Wonderful to work with! Highly recommended.

User5343867

2+ years ago

Great performance, easy to work with.

User5268330

2+ years ago

Robyn provided us with a large selection of beautiful music in all styles, including the most current music to please younger guests, but with the elegance and timeless warmth of strings. We "wowed" everyone with the Star Wars music, because it was so unexpected, but so right for the occasion. It reflected who we are and made our wedding so memorable.

M
Meg

Married on 06/20/2015

We had an outdoor wedding, and the music was absolutely beautiful! Robin was so easy to deal with. She always responded promptly and had wonderful suggestions for the ceremony music. Book her now! You won't be anything but pleased!

A
April

Married on 05/30/2015

Very professional, one of the few vendors that you truly don't have to worry about. When you book Robyn James trio they will be where you need them and early. Beautiful live music makes a wedding.

H
Hannah

Married on 05/23/2015

The musicians were wonderful! Robyn was so easy to work with and clearly wanted to make sure that we got what we wanted. My husband and I wanted one of our favorite songs as our processional and even though it was a rock song and wasn't perfectly suited to strings they were able to arrange it and play it so beautifully! It was absolutely perfect and it made our day so special!

T
Tabby Dotson

Married on 05/23/2015

Excellent!

Robyn was so easy to work with and made our day that much better! Everyone love the fact that we had live music and they sounded beautiful.

A
Ashley

Married on 04/17/2015

Robyn was wonderful to work with and made the process of choosing songs very easy and fun! She is very affordable, knowledgeable and a joy to be around. The music was gorgeous and I would highly recommend her and her team!

Lindsay

Married on 11/08/2014

Robyn was perfect for my wedding! She was very easy to work with and so helpfully in picking out music that I was really lost in trying to figure out. The music that she makes is so beautiful and I had several people ask me about the music and was so impressed that I had live music that went perfectly. If I ever needed any kind of music for any other function she is at the top of my list!