Back to Roger Kirby Photography

| Charleston, SC See photos, pricing and details

159 Reviews for Roger Kirby Photography

Cristina

Married on 11/14/2015

Roger's photography is amazing! My fiancé and I had a blast while having our engagement photos taken. We were able to see previews of our photos the same day. Roger is extremely professional and definitely the photographer I want to capture our big day!

T
Tayler

Married on 10/30/2015

Roger was very professional and very friendly from the get go. Roger made sure we knew exactly what to expect and also listened to our requests. He was very creative with the pictures and the use of the scenery. Roger was also very knowledgeable of the location where we took our engagement pictures and made the best use of our style and colors. We were very pleased with Roger's skills and are very excited to work with him again.

Jennifer

Married on 10/30/2015

Roger Roger Roger. How to explain how AMAZING he was to us. He listens to carefully to what you are looking for and designs every shot straight out of a story book. He is easily accessible and has a super fast response time for any questions of any contact. Communication is on fleek! Continuous laughter, was had and jokes were cut. We could not have felt anymore comfortable around someone than with Roger.
I would recommend anyone to Roger for any event they are having. I would plan my dates around his availability. He is that awesome. His images are not just photographs they are works of art; the lighting, the poses, the expressions, and the post production. He has an eye and mind for it all and knows where it will come together in the end.
Do not forget though; not only did I receive a phenomenal photo session and group of images. Man I got a crazy workout for no additional charge. I think my thighs were sore for days! Haha Thanks man, thats my favorite time of work out :) Some of the crazy poses and ideas he conjured up in his mind are our favorite images to place within our home. I cannot wait until our next session

L
leah

Married on 10/24/2015

I knew roger was great but expectations were exceeded. Even though parts were conventional, the photos were not. They are extraordinary. I have laughed and cried in the viewing. I trusted him and in an unusual surrounding, his passion was utilized and final product is breathtaking.

Jason

Married on 10/17/2015

We had sample pics within hours! Such creative pics and a joy to shoot with. My Fiancée and I had so much fun and can't wait to work with Roger again at our wedding.?

Janelle

Married on 10/17/2015

Roger was more than we could ever imagine for our wedding photographer. From the beautiful and creative engagement photos he took, to the wedding day photos he exceeded expectations! He was funny, engaging, creative, dramatic and really made the whole process very fun! I recently saw he is planning on retiring from wedding photography which makes me feel very lucky he did our wedding! Get him while you still can! Thank you Roger :)

User5223194

2+ years ago

We had a blast doing our wedding photos with Roger and his work is amazing! I had a very small, simple wedding and I cannot tell you the amount of people who have gone out of their way to rave about our wedding pictures. And the price was great! He was very quick to get our pictures on the website where we could see them and communicated frequently to let me know where he was in his progress with finishing them up. Couldn't think of a bad thing to say about him if I tried! Awesome!

Jenn

Married on 09/19/2015

Roger was amazing! He did a fantastic job and pictures were available online promptly for viewing and downloading! I was very impressed with the quality of pictures and with his professional and friendly demeanor. He made everyone feel comfortable during entire event. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends.

N
Neesha

Married on 09/16/2015

My engagement photo session with Roger was phenomenal! When he heard that my fiance and I were eloping to Paris, he had a wonderfully brilliant idea to have our photo session in the French Quarter section of downtown Charleston. The location was perfect! Roger is not only a highly skilled photographer, he is also just an awesome person and he made us feel very comfortable during the shoot. My fiance who usually hates taking pictures had a blast! We got samples of pictures the same day and the full collection of shots were mailed to us within a few days. The pictures are absolutely lovely and better than I imagined. Roger is always very quick to respond and deliver and I would recommend him to anyone. I can't wait for him to capture my wedding day!

Amanda

Married on 09/12/2015

Roger did the engagement and wedding photos. Absolutely did an amazing job! Couldn't have asked for anything more!

D
Donna

Married on 09/06/2015

The best photographer I have ever worked with - very professional, knows his work! Professional, talented and works with manual camera lens, shutter speeds etc... I couldn't have had a better photographer! Highly recommended! My wedding photos were absolutely beautiful! He captures the love and happiness like I've never seen before in pictures.

User4747158

2+ years ago

Roger was absolutely fantastic. We did pictures at Boone Hall and Folly Beach and he captured the moment I was looking for to the tee! We are from Michigan and I picked my destination based on pictures of Charleston that I found online and he exceeded my expectations with his results. I am very thankful that he was our photography and only wish that he lived closer so he could shoot my at home reception photos!

Cinnamon

Married on 08/29/2015

Roger is the absolute best photographer that we have ever encountered. He was with us from the very beginning to the end answering all of our questions, concerns, and helping us reach all of our photography goals. I can't say enough great things about this man. He truly captured every magical moment of our wedding and our engagement to the point that people tell us that our photos should be in a magazine. He is absolutely one in a million and he goes above and beyond. He is a true artist and master at his craft!

User5324656

2+ years ago

If he can handle my crazy family he handle any! He was absolutely wonderful to work with. He took my ideas and blew them out of the waters. The pictures describe me to the T. His work is outstanding! I wish he was available to come back to New Orleans to do our reception.

R
Rosa

Married on 07/18/2015

Roger is now our family photographer. We will plan our family events around his availability. We hired Roger for both our daughter's weddings. Each photo he took was unique and different. His eye for detail is phenomenal. Roger was able to get everyone to relax and laugh. We can't not thank him enough for his kindness. His photos are truly works of art. I highly recommend hiring Roger for your special day.
Rosa and Alex

D
Danielle

Married on 07/10/2015

Roger Kirby did a fantastic job with the photos! We are SO pleased with them. He had them ready for us to view that evening!

Courtney

Married on 07/07/2015

My wife and I planned our elopement wedding outdoors under an ancient oak. When the day and time came, it was raining. We wanted to continue despite the rain and Roger was with us all the way. In the end, we had an amazing experience and Roger took some wonderful photos in less than ideal circumstances. He was kind and very patient. We received our pictures quickly and we're most happy with the result.

H
Heather

Married on 07/07/2015

Where to start? Roger was unbelievable! We were outside in the South Carolina heat in the middle of the day and he never stopped with ideas! He was enthusiastic, imaginative, instructional, and let us be us! He would give a place idea and let Chris and I just be our normal selves and the pictures were amazing! The night of the wedding we had his easy to use app, some teaser pics for family (we eloped) and within 24 hours we had them all! He texted us letting us know when they were loaded, and when he mailed them to us, which has been all of 3 days! We were very blessed having Roger assigned to us through Reynolds Treasures to capture our very special time together!

Christopher

Married on 07/07/2015

Roger was absolutely amazing! He was very friendly was waiting on us when we arrived and excited to be sharing our special moment with us. We had his app and preview photos within hours of our wedding and all of our photos done and shipped within just a couple days. His photographs are amazing and captured our wedding in ways I couldn't have dreamed of. Roger is top notch and his photographs, personality, and his overall presence is overwhelmingly great, he made us feel like we were on top of the world.

User5226444

2+ years ago

We used Roger to photograph our wedding. The pictures came out absolutely amazing! He was professional and very down to earth. He had our pictures available in 24 hours.... Way earlier than expected. I highly, highly, recommend to use him if your interested in taking photographs regardless of the occasion.

Courtney

Married on 06/26/2015

Roger was absolutely Amazing! I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have photos taken. My husband and I just got married 2 days ago and we have already seen samples of our beach wedding photos. The photos are phenomenal, when we come back to the state to visit or for anniversaries we will definitely be looking him up again for photos! He is very talented in his profession and there is no one else you would rather have do your photos. Roger makes you feel very comfortable when taking and posing for photos, you definitely have a ton of fun!

S
Sara

Married on 06/17/2015

We were so pleased with the service and pictures we received. He took the time to make sure that we got the shots we wanted and was very efficient with our time frame. He was obviously very knowledgable and had a great sense of humor that helped the process go more smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and our pictures are all beautiful!

W
Wendy

Married on 06/13/2015

Roger is simply incredible. He captured exactly the images that we envisioned for our wedding day, plus many more! His work is wonderful. He is extremely flexible and easy to work with. My husband and I enjoyed our session immensely, and he delivered our images very quickly. We plan to use his services for family photos for many years to come. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Amy

Married on 06/11/2015

Roger is amazing. He has such good. Charisma... Entertains the guests with his witty sense of humor, makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease, and of course, captures every moment beautifully. I was absolutely in awe of the quality of each picture and his creativity. He also has an amazing sense for those candid shots that are must haves. Beyond expectations. Perfect!

Amy

Married on 06/06/2015

Great service, awesome photography, and you will not be disappointed. Very professional and easy to work with to make your day special and capture the moments you will share with family and friends.