Back to Route 66 Photobooth

Whitney
Whitney Mayberry

Married on 06/01/2019

So much fun!

The photobooth at our wedding was a total hit! Everyone loved it! We had SO much fun with it, as did our guests! We also love our keepsake book our friends and family could leave us messages next to their pictures they took! Easy to work with and great people!

Samantha

Married on 04/04/2019

They were excellent to work with and highly recommended!

They did an amazing job! They were very helpful with everyone, had a great setup and fun props! They were very kind and helpful through the entire process and they made it fun for everyone to participate! Would highly recommend them!

B
Bethany

Married on 09/01/2018

This photo booth company is THE BEST in OKLAHOMA. They made my wedding perfect. Their services are worth every penny. Thank you, John & Stacy.

Amy

Married on 03/24/2018

It was wonderful having Route 66 Photobooth at my wedding! Stacie was very interactive and helpful giving the guests props to use for the photos and making sure they put a copy of the photo in booklet and decorate a page for us to bring home. They were very quick to respond to any emails prior to the wedding as well. I would highly recommend this company for any individual looking at having a Photobooth for an event.

Savannah

Married on 03/10/2018

Route 66 Photobooth was a guest favorite & had so much fun! We loved the book & all the pictures we will treasure forever.

K
Kaitlynn

Married on 03/10/2018

We LOVED the photo booth and so did every guest! We also had several kids at our wedding and this kept them , and the adults, constantly entertained as well as myself! Best investment we made by far. I posted a couple photos of us and our kids so you can see how fun it was for us!

J
Janie

Married on 09/22/2017

We absolutely loved Route 66! Top notch company! John & Stacie were a joy to work with! Stacie worked with the bride for an adorable lay out for pics! You won't be disappointed!

J
Janie

Married on 09/22/2017

We absolutely love Route 66 photo booth! The guest had so much fun capturing memories! We have used Route 66 for other occasions and never disappointed ❤️

C
Caitlin

Married on 09/10/2017

The Route 66 Photobooth was the life of the party at our wedding! The pre wedding communication to help customize the booth for the wedding day was unique and phenomenal. Having a take home album of ALL the photo booth pictures of the night was the best gift, and you can't beat the cardboard face props. Great customer service, and high quality prints, this is the company to use for an event!

H
Haley

Married on 09/09/2017

The BEST photobooth in Tulsa! Not only is it an actual booth but it also prints 2 copies of your pic immediately (1 for the bride/groom, 1 for the guest to take home). They provide the bride and groom with a scrapbook of all the copies which is so fun to look back to after the wedding! The booth comes with great props and hilarious cutouts of the bride and groom. Stacie even did a cutout of our dog's face! All of our wedding guests continue to comment on how much fun they had in the photobooth! I would recommend Route 66 to anyone!

Mackenzie

Married on 06/10/2017

We LOVE our photobooth picture album! IT has been so much fun going through all the pictures and seeing our friends having so much fun! We had a lot of friends tell us how awesome the photobooth was and how friendly the attendant was. It will be so fun to relieve these memories for years to come.

User7557157

2+ years ago

We were extremely pleased with the Photobooth and the way it was operated! It was better than we could've have imagined

R
Robert

Married on 11/05/2016

They provide great service second to none. Very delighted with their service. Thanks.

Mary
Mary

Married on 10/08/2016

From start to finish Stacie and John were absolutely wonderful to work with! They promptly answered every question I had and during the design process for our background they listened to what I wanted and made sure it was absolutely perfect for our wedding. During the wedding everything was taken care of and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The Photobooth was a hit with our guests and we loved that we got to take our Photobooth with us the night of our wedding! We are so glad we decided on Route 66 for our Photobooth. We can't recommend them enough!

Mallory

Married on 10/08/2016

The guestbook provided at the end of the night was so much fun! We had a blast going through it the next day!

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/07/2016

We love Route 66 Photobooth and cannot recommend them enough! Our guests had a great time and I love the book they put together for me! John and Stacie are awesome to work with and made everything so easy from start to finish.

Ashley

Married on 09/30/2016

Route 66 Photobooth was incredible! They made our wedding much more fun. All of our guests loved it! Route 66 personalized our booth and our printed photographs. The photo book was one of our favorite things... We got to see how crazy our guests were! Haha. I highly recommend this company!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/31/2016

John & Stacie with Route 66 Photobooth are incredible people and I am so thrilled we got to have their photo booth at our wedding! They were willing to work with us to come up with a payment plan and made it work when we moved the wedding date up. Every time I emailed with a question, they were super quick to respond. I sent Stacie a rough approximation of what I wanted the photo layout to look like and she absolutely nailed it, I spent the next few days raving about how awesome our pictures were going to be lol and they were! I am absolutely in love with the design! We had two attendants at the wedding and they were so fun and helpful, they made sure people were putting pictures in the book (and sometimes doing it themselves if people set the photo down and walked away - happened a lot toward the end when our 7 year old and her two best friends took over the booth lol! ) Going through the photo guest book after the wedding was hysterical! The online album was great for sharing on Facebook (5 friends have changed their profile picture to a photo booth photo so far! :P) and also for sharing with long distance relatives who were unable to attend. My only regret is that I was too busy at the wedding to get very many pictures myself! I guess I'll just have to work with them again in the future! :P

tl;dr Route 66 Photobooth is worth every penny and I highly, highly recommend them!

Mecca

Married on 07/30/2016

I have used Route 66 Photobooth for company events and most recently for my 20th Anniversary party. I am always blown away by how awesome they are and how wonderful their product is! I have been in many photobooths at different weddings and Route 66 is hands down my favorite. I love the way their printouts look and they have the best props. The keepsake album that allows guests to leave a message on their photos is such a wonderful momento and fun to look back at! I would recommend Route 66 to anyone who wants to add a fun aspect to any event!

User6807735

2+ years ago

Best in Tulsa! Guestbook was so beautiful and we loved seeing everyone's photos and comments the next day. Excellent service and quality. Other companies don't compare!

Samantha

Married on 05/07/2016

We used Route 66 for our wedding on May 7, 2016. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They created a customized background to make our wedding theme. They had the best props and had supplies for our guests to leave fun messages for us with their photos. We love looking at our scrapbook of funny wedding photos. They also gave our guests a link to get more copies of their photos at a later date. They were so friendly at the wedding several different guests commented on it. So glad we chose Route 66!

N
Nikki

Married on 03/19/2016

Route 66 PHOTOBOOTH was absolutely perfect to work with! Everything was flawless!

V
Vanessa

Married on 08/01/2015

I saw John and Stacie at a friend's wedding and met them again at a bridal show and they're a wonderful couple! I love how unique their prints are and they have awesome props! They were willing to let us use our pup Rupert for our design so he could be apart of our day :) I love the scrapbook/ guestbook they provide. Since the day is soooo busy, it was so fun to look back at all the pictures. Do I recommend them? 100% Yes, yes, YES!

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 06/06/2015

John and Stacie did such a great job on our Photo Booth! I LOVED the design they used for the middle of the pictures! The fun props they had for people to use were so cute! Everyone had such a great time taking pictures and putting it in the book. The book with all the pictures in it is so much fun to look at and will be something we have for the rest of our lives!

Amy

Married on 05/23/2015

Stacie and John were awesome to work with! The Silo Event Center highly recommended them. The rate may have been slightly more than a few companies but about average. BUT the booth was much nicer than most and the scrapbook/photbook I got after was AWESOME!