Back to Royal Beats DJ Services

G
Featured
Gaby

Married on 04/27/2019

Fun, professional and got the party started!

Hiring Stephanie and her team for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. She is fun, energetic, personable and reliable. It was really important to me that we have a female DJ, and I was so happy to find Stephanie. From the start she was responsive, made suggestions but wasn't overbearing and helped us to create the perfect musical vibe. Not only was she a great MC, but she read the room and vibe really well for dancing - the floor was always packed and people loved the song variety. The older generation appreciated that the night started out with songs from their time, and our friends loved the later in the night dance party. Stephanie is a true professional and we had a blast with her on our wedding day. You will not regret hiring her!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Gaby!! Also, Thank you for trusting us with your Wedding Day!! It was our pleasure to be your DJ Service!

M
Mlsmith

Married on 07/12/2019

So impressive

My family and I were extremely impressed with Stephanie. She and her fiancee did am amazing job last weekend at my father's 70th birthday party. Many guests came up to me during and after the party commenting on how great the music was as well as the acoustical performance they gave. Thank you so much, Stephanie, for helping us pull off such a successful event.

Stephen
Stephen Sealion

Married on 06/01/2019

Some Break It, She Makes It

Our experience was nothing short of perfect. Starting off, I knew we made the right choice as soon as we sat down to discuss options. My wedding was nothing shy of unorthodox, and non traditional in every sense. Stephanie was there to make not only the atmosphere lighthearted and as fun as can be, but she also was a great asset to the party. The music quality was top notch, the karaoke was beyond entertaining and well paced. The lights and fog made the dance floor flow seamlessly. And, on top of a perfect experience coupled with the most professional attitude in the business, the value is affordable for a just about any event. Anyone who is looking for a great DJ would be missing out on a great opportunity to pass these guys up. Thank you for helping make our event one to remember.

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

I loved how non traditional your wedding was! I definitely feel like we were the right fit as far as clients and djs go! You and Rachelle were super easy to work with, on top of everything and great communicators! Wish we could do it again!! Best wishes to you both and thank you for hiring us for your wedding day!!

Allison Hale

Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic DJ!!!!

DJ Stardust was amazing! The sound system had to cover a 9,000 sq. Foot space and the sound quality was incredible! RoyalBeats DJ Service was very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Such a great Girls Night Out event! !I hope we can work together again! Thank You for your review :)

R
Robert Hart

Married on 01/05/2019

Business manager

Stephanie was very prompt and was able to change to a larger room at the last minute. We all had a great time and she worked very well with the array of different people in our group. Awesome job!

C
Catharina

Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Experience

Stephanie made the process so easy! She was amazing at managing every aspect of the flow of the night!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! We had DJ Stephanie do our wedding September 21st. Despite so many obstacles with our venues electrical and WiFi she managed to pull off some great stunts in making sure we were not let down. I strongly recommend her! Communication and professionalism was on point from the first meeting.

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for being so understanding about the technical issues! My only regret was having to communicate them to you in the first place but I felt it was better to be honest. With the backup plan and some improvising for the ceremony, it went perfectly! Thanks for the positive review - I wish you both lots of love & happiness in your marriage :)

D
Dina

Married on 09/15/2018

Stephanie was the best choice for DJ services. I got married on September 15, 2018. My guests were entertained the entire time and couldn't stop commenting that the music was amazing and that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. For her professionalism, quality of music, reasonable prices, phenomenal set up, and energy to keep the party going, Stephanie gets 5+ stars. She's the best!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank You Dina!!! You made my job easy by being so organized and easy to work with- The Music & Love Theme and your awesome song selections helped me create the perfect soundtrack to your special day! Plus your family and friends were so sweet! Wishing you and Matt the best in your marriage!

Lauren

Married on 08/19/2018

By far the best experience we had working with all of our vendors. Stephanie was so helpful in making our special day the best it could have been. She was prompt on the day of our wedding and was even complimented by banquet coordinator as being very self sufficient and easy to work with. Stephanie found all of our strange song requests and was incredibly accommodating for our nerd wedding. I cannot recommend her enough to everyone! 6/5 stars wouldn't change a thing.

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

You two were So fun! Thanks for choosing me to DJ your unique wedding!

M
Michele

Married on 08/04/2018

When planning a Father Daughter dance, I was looking for a DJ who would be appropriate and fun for an all ages event. Stephanie of Royal Beats came Highly recommended. She not only did the event that year but we have asked her back each year since then. She has a great selection of music, from the dances kids learned in school, music to get everyone on the dance floor and the sweetheart slow dances. Stephanie has helped make this annual event so memorable for the families who attend.

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much Michele!! I enjoy working with you each year and I know you have high expectations after working with Jenni B!

Ann Marie

Married on 08/02/2018

We had Stephanie dj for our parent’s 50th anniversary party. She was super easy to work with, played everything on our playlist and then some, and had an amazing setup with lights. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks Ann Marie :)

C
Carolyn

Married on 07/21/2018

Look no further for your wedding DJ. - Stephanie is the best! Some of the qualities that made us really happy were: She is very fast to respond! So flexible. Cares about that you want and does everything in her power to make you happy. SO SO SO professional! Quality sound and equipment - including lights. So hard-working and accommodating. She even took on child care when she helped my daughter go to the potty while we were in the middle of pictures before the ceremony :) Now that's dedication! Just loved her. We will be keeping her in mind as my go-to DJ for any other events we may need her for. If you hire Stephanie, you won't be disappointed!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

I'm honored you chose me to DJ your special day! Thank you for everything - I'm looking forward to continuing our friendship now that we have reconnected!! Xoxo and best wishes

R
Ruvin

Married on 06/30/2018

When being tasked to book entertainment for a work function, I looked no further then Steph at royal beats. She makes any event I use her for truly a remarkable experience. My team from work were so blown away they made me book her for next year already. She is also a karaoke Dj dream. Couldn’t find a better person, or service to use!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

<3 Ruvin, A True Party Professional, You are one of my favorites :) Thank you for your review!

S
Shari

Married on 06/30/2018

Stephanie was an amazing DJ at our daughter's LeeAnn's sweet 16 party! She played everything on LeeAnn's playlist. She was engaging with the mixed ages of the crowd. Stephanie was on time and very professional. We would highly recommend for any event. Thank you so much Stephanie for helping making this a memorable event!
Shari, Bob and LeeAnn

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

What matters most is that you're all happy!! Thank you for the review, your generosity and hiring me for LeeAnn's Sweet 16 :)

K
Kristen

Married on 06/08/2018

Steph was the absolute best! Working with her was a breeze right from the get-go. She was incredibly flexible and even met us at our own home for our initial meeting. From there, she took the time to get to know my husband and I, learning about our music interests and how we envisioned our special day. On June 8th, the rocked the house as Matt and I tied the knot. She played every song that we requested and used those requests to select a host of other songs that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. I heard from many guests, both young and old, who really enjoyed the music at our event. I would recommend Steph and Royal Beats to anyone and everyone ~ she won't let you down and you're sure to have an experience above and beyond what you even expected.

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! I am so glad you hired me for your wedding day! I couldn't be happier for the two of you - see you both at the next Bartholomew Wedding :)

Lauren

Married on 05/27/2018

Stephanie was so great! She listened to our requests and made our wedding music exactly what we wanted. Our guests had an awesome time and danced until the very end.

Abigail

Married on 03/24/2018

Awesome DJ! I would hire her again in a second!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks Abigail - see you at Joel & Matt's Weddings :)

Ahmond

Married on 02/10/2018

Royal Beats DJ’d and hosted my daughters Sweet 16 and she made the experience so special! She brought lights that lasers that spelled out my daughter’s name! So many extras definitely above and beyond the call! I’ve never seen my daughter happier than she was on her special day and Royal Beats had a lot to do with that. Very Reasonable pricing and kept our party dancing all night! Can’t thank Royal Beats enough for the excellent and professional job they did!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

I know how special your daughter is to you! It was my pleasure to help you make sure she felt that way on her birthday :) Thanks for hiring Royal Beats!!

Antonio

Married on 01/06/2018

Everything went off with any complication. Fantastic variety of music. Kept the kids as well as the adults all entertained throughout entire evening. Excellent choice if you are looking for a dj. Thank you Stephanie.

Andrew

Married on 12/20/2017

Great DJ service! It was professional, the night went off without a problem. If your looking for a professional DJ book with royal beats!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I'm so glad you are happy with my services for you Holiday Party!

Loretta

Married on 11/18/2017

I planned any event for 150 people and needed a DJ and didn't know where to start. Royal Beats was the best ever. Stephanie had the floor full from the first song she played. The crowd ranged in age from their 30's to 70. Everyone danced. The lighting was awesome. Her pricing was reasonable and would use her again. She's that good. Thanks Stephanie. What a great night.

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Loretta. It was my pleasure to DJ your husbands promotion celebration! Thanks for choosing Royal Beats!

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/21/2017

Stephanie is an amazing DJ with and amazing selection of songs! She definitely knows what to play to keep the crowd on the dance floor, highly recommended!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!! Please keep me in mind for any future events :)

Laurie

Married on 09/09/2017

Stephanie listened to all of our requests and was very accommodating! We're still getting compliments on how great the karaoke was!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Laurie, Your Wedding was fun and very memorable, you and Mel are awesome!! Thank you for your review!!

Lisa

Married on 08/05/2017

Stephanie Rivkin of Royal Beats DJ Services just DJ'd our Jack-N-Jill and I must say that she did not disappoint! She was early, set-up and got right to it, very personable, made every announcement asked of her and even some suggestions that were very helpful! She is also our DJ for our upcoming wedding on 11/11, which I'm sure she will be fantastic! Two thumbs up from the soon to be Guarda's!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Lisa ♡ thank you so much! I'm looking forward to partying with you guys again in November!

S
Sherilyn

Married on 07/29/2017

My wife and I got married in East Lyme, Connecticut and Stephanie was our DJ. We couldn't say enough about how happy we were with our reception, in large part because the music was done so well. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting us on how fun the dance was and Stephanie did an amazing job reading the crowd to keep everyone on their feet dancing. She was so easy to work with prior to the wedding as well. We gave her a short list of songs we wanted to hear but largely left the rest up to her and she really hit it out of the park. We would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and for hiring me to be part of your special day! I specifically remember your beautiful wedding venue and what beautiful brides you both made! ♡