Back to Royal Dukes Band

Chloe
Chloe T

Married on 06/08/2019

Love this Band!

We had a fantastic experience with the Royal Dukes! Communication leading up to the day was timely and professional. The music was fantastic and the vocalist, Sarah, was an excellent MC! This band knocked our wedding out of the park! Highly recommend this group - book them!

P
Pamela

Married on 06/02/2019

So talented and so much fun!!

Could not speak more highly of Royal Dukes! Evan is flawless in the planning, worked with our budget, and knew exactly which band was perfect for us! The band was so polite and so incredibly talented. My wife and I had a 5 piece band with Gordon as the lead singer and MC. They brought the party we always wanted. They sounded like a 10 piece band and made people that don't usually dance have an incredible time on the dance floor! Do yourself a favor and hire them. Affordably priced and a pure delight to work with.

S
Sawyer Cerutti

Married on 05/18/2019

Fun and fabulous!

The band made our wedding night extra fun! We heard so many compliments about them from our guests for days after the event! They sounded great, brought the energy, and had everyone dancing the whole night! They were also very professional and responsive leading up to the wedding and had a helpful client portal that I could add different notes and preferences and schedules too whenever I wanted. I am so grateful for The Royal Dukes and all their help in making my wedding the best party and hope you choose them for a wedding of your dreams!

Laura

Married on 05/17/2019

Hire them - best band

WOW! I have no words to describe how completely blown away we were by the amazingness of the band. As a destination wedding, we never had a chance to visit their showcase but booked based off of the demos online and the reviews. We heard them for the first time on the wedding day and they sounded absolutely amazing and our dance floor was packed the whole night. The band MCed our entire night and never missed a beat. Every song we wanted was played and played extremely well. Our wedding party decided to coordinate a flash dance and Royal Dukes helped make it happen! All of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful the ceremony guitarist played and sung. I highly recommend that you book Royal Dukes - they will make your event so much fun and one to remember for years to come. Special shoutout to Marc Martinez for helping us coordinate everything.

Kailey

Married on 05/04/2019

Energy, Soul, and Talent

Royal Dukes Band absolutley rocked our wedding day! They had energy, soul, and talent that was unmatched. Every guest was on the dance floor throughout the night! Recommend to anyone looking for excellent customer service at a very affordable price!

Kasey C

Married on 04/05/2019

It was a party!

We LOVED the Royal Dukes Band. They put on quite the performance at our wedding and played the perfect mix to get everyone engaged and on the dance floor. Everyone in the band, from the brass players to the guitarists to the vocalists did an outstanding job and were full of life and full of energy. It felt like they were part of the party! Amy was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and very responsive to questions and helped in prompting our plans. She thought of things that we didn't even think of! All together, our wedding day went perfectly and many of our guests said the band was the best part! Also- shoutout to Wednesday and Micah for their amazing singing. We highly recommend them!

Allie
Allie Culwell

Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Band

They were outstanding. So happy with our choice. Kept everyone dancing. Fabulous night. Fabulous time. And no doubt they were a great part of the reason. Highly recommend the Royal Dukes Band.

Laura Griswold

Married on 02/23/2019

Gala Coordinator/Parent Volunteer

We’ve hired The Royal Dukes two years in a row for our school’s fundraising Gala. They are amazing! Our guests LOVED them and I loved working with them. They answered my calls promptly and were very professional. First rate all around!

S
Stacy

Married on 01/26/2019

Best wedding band ever!

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER! I had a lot of super specific requests and they nailed every single one. They were all so nice and everyone just had the best time! We had a 7-piece and at one point the sax player came out onto the dance floor to play - it was great! So much energy!

Paige
Paige Patterson

Married on 01/03/2019

So much fun

We adored the Royal Dukes Band! It was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding to hire them! Worth every penny, and a huge value for the energy and expertise they bring. Jon was SO great at getting all the details pinned down before hand on what we wanted our wedding to feel like. And, when (like every wedding) the schedule got a little off the mark on the day of, they did a great job of just knowing what music to play and exactly how to keep the energy up in the reception. Every single guest LOVED them, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with the way our reception was handled by the band!

Courtney
Courtney Alexander

Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent pricing + flawless execution

BOOK THEM NOW! Do not think any longer. Their pricing + quality of service and execution was absolutely flawless.

They made our wedding ceremony and reception so special. Amy (manager + talented singer) was so kind and patient throughout the process. I could not have hoped for it to go any smoother.

Amy actually met me for coffee early in the planning process + spent some time on the phone making sure I was comfortable and happy. Her input meant the world to me and I am so fortunate to have Royal Dukes play for my wedding. Everyone was raving about Sam (lead singer) and Chris (lead singer). They are beautiful people and beyond talented musicians. Royal Dukes were beyond my expectations. My heart was so happy at the end of the night. It is everything I could have hoped for and more. BOOK THEM NOW!

Tiffany
Tiffany Cate

Married on 12/29/2018

Organized and Perfect for Us!

The Royal Dukes Band did an outstanding job for our wedding! The months leading up to the wedding, they were very organized and wanted to make sure everything was just as I wanted it to be. We utilized the band during our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony, the String Duo was spectacular and made it so romantic. They even learned a specific version of a song for me to walk down the aisle. For the reception, it was important to me that everyone dance all night (so the songs needed to be upbeat and relevant). The band kept our guests dancing ALL NIGHT! It was such a blast! They MC'd for us just the way we wanted (including organizing all the guests for group pictures), they kept the energy up and played the songs we wanted (including a new First Dance song just for us)! We even had a very small area for them to work around and they were able to make our "stage" work great. We couldn't be more pleased with the way the evening turned out!

C
Cav Tucker

Married on 12/22/2018

Great Band!!

We hired the Royal Dukes for my daughter's wedding reception. We could not have been happier! They made our celebration so much fun and made it feel so special. We had the 8 piece band and every performer was excellent. From the cocktail hour music to the dance tunes, it was all perfect. They are an excellent value. They make the process from start to finish easy and fun. Highly recommend!

Jodie
Jodie

Married on 12/01/2018

What a band!

Royal Dukes, and Amy were wonderful to work with. From the start, they were very organized in asking for song/genre preferences and incorporating those into our set list for the night. Amy was responsive to our communications and very professional in every way, including offering suggestions when we did not have opinions. On the wedding day, they set up with no interruption to surrounding activities and without making any noticeable noise. The band on the wedding night was superb. They kept our guests on the dance floor, having fun, smiling and dancing. The MC for the event was professional, and efficient in announcing events and activities to our guests. We were thrilled and recommend them highly!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 11/16/2018

Best wedding decision!

Can't recommend Royal Dukes Band enough! They were probably the best decision we made in all of wedding planning. Everyone was dancing from the first song to the last song. The next day everyone raved about them and couldn't get over how good they were! They played the perfect mix of music that we requested and I even threw in some requests at the reception that they played! The planning process was super easy as well. I would highly recommend them!

M
Meredith Weaver

Married on 11/10/2018

Can't say enough good things about Royal Dukes

Outstanding experience. Amy was great during the planning process. We used one of their guitarists for the ceremony music, had a jazz trio for the dinner music and brought in the rest of the band/vocalists for the reception. The dance floor was packed all night. Nothing like an outstanding live band to get the party going and make for a fabulous fun evening!

W
Wesley Drees

Married on 11/03/2018

We LOVE the Royal Dukes

These guys rule! We had an incredible experience with them. From the opportunity to go hear them in Austin beforehand, to the booking and preparation process, and of course, the wedding day... They are professionals who know how to do this very well. Here are the two things that I think make them awesome...

1. They make your wedding day amazing. We didn't even think about them once. They had everything prepped and ready to go beforehand and worked directly with our day of coordinator so that we didn't have to give it a single thought.
2. They CRUSH the dancefloor! We heard from our friends over and over again that they danced so hard they were sore the next day. That's success! We pretty much only had one goal for the reception and that was to have a packed dance floor all night and these guys came through in a big way.

Incredibly thankful for them and for making our day as awesome as we hoped it would be.

E
Eileen

Married on 11/03/2018

Our guests were blown away!

They were phenomenal. Listened to our "Do NOT play" playlists and had our guests dancing constantly. Our guests are still raving about the band. So much fun!

Meghan
Meghan

Married on 10/27/2018

Friendly, Fun and Kept Me Dancing All Night Long!

The Royal Dukes were AWESOME. A fun band were at the top of both my and my husband's wish lists for our wedding and they did not disappoint. I danced so hard at our wedding, I think my shoes almost went up in flames. Leading up to the wedding, they got a feel for our likes and dislikes and planned the perfect set list that had the dance floor full all night long. The instrumentalists and singer were on point and made the whole night so fun. They were super organized in the whole planning process and Jon made it super easy to plan our set list for the night. He was super responsive to emails and answered all my (many) questions with a super friendly response. They also provided us with a violinist for our ceremony which was beautiful and MCed the reception as well. I loved this band and would recommend them to anyone who wants a super talented, friendly and fun band to keep you dancing all night.

Kaycie

Married on 10/20/2018

#HeckYesWedding

I can not even describe how absolutely perfect this band was. The punctuality, the consistency in communications, the flexibility when we requested last minute ideas, all completed without hesitation. I would not have changed a single thing about our special day and the Royal Dukes played a HUGE part in that. All of our vendors were amazing, but if we're keeping tallies, the band was and still is being complimented to this day!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 10/06/2018

Book the Royal Dukes!!! Best band!!

We are so happy we booked the Royal Dukes for our wedding this month! They are amazing in every aspect. We did tons of research to find the perfect band, and most Dallas bands were double or triple the price of Royal Dukes. We couldn’t believe how affordable they were with their talent! We booked a 9 piece band with Marisela and Quentin as our singers. We also included the lights package, which was so worth it. Make sure to attend the free showcases for the band ahead of time so you can hear them play, hear the different singers and request who you’d like. The band can play ANY style of music! From country, to salsa, to party music, they can do it all. Evan was so helpful throughout the entire process. We booked the band 18 months before our wedding, so we had many questions along the way, and they were so responsive and easy to communicate with! He always answered our questions so quickly. The online band planning page that they provided was great also! They really took our requests into consideration to make our wedding perfect. We are still getting compliments almost a month after our wedding about how amazing the band was and how much fun everyone had. The dance floor was always full! I can’t recommend Royal Dukes enough. You will not regret it!

T
Tamara Hancock

Married on 09/22/2018

What a great band!

Not only did the band exceed our expectations the night of our event, the booking process was very seamless! I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Lauren

Married on 09/08/2018

The Royal Dukes Band were incredible. I got so many amazing compliments on them during and after the wedding. I would hire them again for any event needing a band in a heartbeat. They were easy to work with, and they made me feel comfortable and confident with my choice throughout the wedding planning process. Just do yourself a favor and stop looking and book the Royal Dukes.

Amyn
Amyn Bandali

Married on 08/19/2018

Thank you!

Royal Dukes played for our wedding reception back in August. They did a wonderful job! They played all night with a ton of energy!

A
Amy

Married on 07/28/2018

Royal Dukes Band was the best decision we made. I was really frustrated that we couldn’t find a great band in our price point, and then I happened to come across Royal Dukes Band’s advertisement, so we listened online and loved them. We were able to hear them live a few days later, and booked them that night. The talent they pull from for their band is incredible, the prices are awesome, and the music is the best. People are still coming up to us telling us we had the best band at our wedding that they’ve ever heard. I cannot recommend them enough!