Back to Rusch Entertainment

C
Celeste Woodard

Getting married on 02/05/2020

Excellent!

We've worked with Rusch Entertainment for the past three years in a row to hire a DJ for Prom. Everyone ends up having a good time, adults and students alike!

C
Cb Schmidt

Married on 08/13/2019

These guys are the best! Highly recommended doesn’t even come close to what I’d say!

Dj Ryan had our party this weekend. Can’t quite express how much fun he made it! Professional, prompt and a real nice guy. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. I’d hire these guys again in a heartbeat!

Rusch Entertainment's reply:

Chris, you and Dawn were a Joy to work with. I am so glad someone gave you our card in the Charlevoix Coffee Shop! We truly feel the DJ makes or breaks a party. We spend extra time to get the music perfect for you. I hope you and your guests have fond memories for a lifetime! Best Wishes, Dean

Jennifer
Jennifer Hofbauer

Married on 08/03/2019

Dj Joe rocks

The very best Dj we could have asked for!

Patrick
Patrick Heider

Married on 07/27/2019

Great MC & DJ

We had such a great time at the reception. Corey was an awesome MC and DJ for the evening. He was great getting music going for the cocktail hour and then introducing the wedding party. We were able to make a last minute change to the opening speeches which he made perfectly. Most importantly, he played the best music all night. He got everyone from the wedding throughout the whole night - from our grandparents generation to our younger cousins. All our guests were coming up to us saying how they were enjoying the music. Corey was really familiar with our reception venue and worked great with the staff there to keep the evening moving along smoothly. He also knew our photographer and worked well with him to get some great shots before and during dancing.

Alyssa
Alyssa Young

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing DJ Services!

We used Rusch Entertainment for our DJ services for our July 27th, 2019 wedding and it did not disappoint. From the very beginning Casey and Dean were extremely helpful in the planning process. We had DJ Matt for our ceremony and reception, he was absolutely amazing. Everything at the ceremony musically was perfect, he then packed up quickly to make it over to the reception for cocktail hour. His set up at the reception was very clean and looked great. He was very flexible when our timeline had to adjust and he even announced every wedding party name perfectly in the grand entrance as well as our last name which is more difficult to pronounce. Everything from cocktail music to the dinner music was perfect. When it came time to dance he had everyone on the dance floor all night long! Everyone loved him! Even at the end of the night he was able to play one more song for me as the bride, even though it was technically time to go. He was very dependable, laid back and will make sure everyone is dancing all night long! I would definitely recommend DJ Matt for your wedding or special event!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/20/2019

Casey was AWESOME and had us dancing all night!!

Casey did such a wonderful job. He was super easy to work with and helped us to coordinate a lot of our reception details when it came to our entrance, special dances, etc. A lot of our guests aren't normally big into dancing, but Casey's energy and the music selection were instrumental (no pun intended) in getting people up and out of their chairs and onto the dance floor. My husband's family had a few surprises they wanted to include in the reception, each of which required a special song. Casey was willing to accommodate and play along with the surprises that had both my husband and I as well as the guests laughing and having a great time. Casey was also a great host to those who were requesting songs. The songs played were a great mix between our favorites and our guests favorites.

He also worked well with our cocktail hour musician and our videographers. Our videographers required some extra help setting up a projector screen that they used to show a same day edit, and thanks to Casey, he got the audio all hooked up and ready as well.

Thank you Casey for being part of our wonderful night!

Ryannon
Ryannon Kosnik

Married on 07/13/2019

Great DJ and photo booth

DJ Ben Card performed at my wedding reception this past weekend at LFA hall. Rusch Entertainment was great when I needed to change the date of my wedding by a few months. DJ Ben did a great job of keeping in contact with me via Facebook messenger as well as being flexible when I needed to change things. He played a variety of music to appeal to everyone. I had no idea what order everything should go in and he sat with me for over an hour going over options (and being patient when I had to chase after my 2 year old). Great experience and I highly recommend Rusch Entertainment and DJ Ben.

J
J Dallacqua

Married on 07/12/2019

We had a BLAST!

DJ Aaron did an incredible job at our wedding! He was fun, professional, and very easy to collaborate with. We discussed ideas of what we would like at our reception, and Aaron created a super fun evening! The dance floor was always full because Aaron knew just the right mix of music to keep people out there. Several guests commented about the great music and how much fun they were having. We wanted our wedding to be a great party, and thanks to DJ Aaron, everyone had a blast! Highly recommended!

N
Nikki

Married on 07/06/2019

Aaron is the best!

We first hired Rusch Entertainment for my sisters wedding in 2015 and because we were STILL talking about her DJ years later, it was a no-brainer that we would be repeat costumers for my wedding. Thankfully, Aaron made such an impression on all of us, we remembered his name and were able to special request him. Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING, was perfect. Aaron communicated with us through the whole night but it never felt intrusive or distracting. He listened to all of my requests and executed them perfectly (even when some of my requests weren’t the easiest to understand, he nailed it)! Everything from ceremony to introductions to even getting on the floor during the Cha-Cha slide! He was amazing! He made our day feel so complete and every move from down by the water, inside the tent, and eventually to the dance floor it all felt seamless. I give him 10 out of 5 stars 😆 Thank you Rusch Entertainment for giving us two absolutely perfect weddings. Keep Aaron, he’s a gem.

T
Taylor Brady

Married on 07/06/2019

Outdoor Ceremony + Reception

We used Rusch Entertainment and Ben as the DJ for our outdoor wedding. He did the music for the ceremony and reception and it was perfect! He got people on the dance floor and was very good about taking requests.

Stacy
Stacy

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing DJ

Had a blast with DJ Casey. He kept everyone dancing, and even made sure my husband and I always had a drink in hand. He was great, highly recommend.

Molly
Molly

Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutelu Amazing!

We had DJ Aaron Liversedge for our wedding ceremony and reception this past weekend, and my husband and I could not be happier! He was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding, as well as on the day of. He was very organized, but also flexible when we wanted to add a last minute toast or song. We got a lot of compliments on the music, as well as Aaron's MCing from our guests. We could not be happier!

Sydney
Sydney Tendler

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding DJ

My husband and I had Casey DJ our wedding and he was the absolute best! I’ve never been to a wedding where the dance floor was completely full for the very first song. Our guests never left the dance floor until the night was over. Casey pays attention to little details and really gives the people what they want. He had such a great variety of music for all ages. My husband and I had SEVERAL guests come up to us raving about Casey and how good he was. Casey is the best there is and I couldn’t recommend him and Rusch Entertainment more!

M
Marilyn Rease

Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Chuck literally rocks

We had DJ Chuck June 22, 2019 for my moms wedding reception. Chuck was awesome and accommodating to the kids; all kinds of music genre kept the party going, so much fun! We already hooked Chuck up for another family wedding and cannot wait to jam with Chuck again.
I would totally recommend Rusch Entertainment with Chuck to anyone; such a great time!

Sydnee
Sydnee

Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Ben to the Rescue!

3 nights before my wedding and the tragedy struck, my DJ that I had booked for over a year was cancelling on me. I had no idea what I was going to do, being that my date was so popular! I had met Rusch Entertainment at the Castle Farms Bridal Expo, and even though I had a DJ booked already, I gave them my email, just in case! Well thank goodness I did! I called the number and in pure panic mode, asked if they happened to have anyone available in 3 days for a wedding. Dean answered and said we keep a DJ on call for these very circumstances. I can not tell you how relieved I was. So he told me DJ Ben would be my DJ and he would be in contact that night to go over everything with me. Ben called me within an hour of receiving my music lists and he just took over and made me feel like I was in the right hands. After talking with Ben for 2 hours and going over every little tiny detail (I am a bit of a perfectionist), I felt a sheet of calmness over me. The night before, Ben reached out and we talked more, I changed a few things, and he made sure everything was going to be perfect the next day! The next day is Wedding Day! DJ Ben showed up very early, thank goodness, because nothing was going right! Nothing had been set up, the venue had changed the entire schedule around, but DJ Ben made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything and he took matters into his own hands and handled everything for me! He was *literally* running arounds making sure everything was set up and where it needed to be. Way more than I could have ever asked for! He kept checking in with me before the ceremony to let me know he was taking care of things and not to worry! The ceremony and reception went off beautifully, the music was perfectly timed, and he kept the dance floor packed all night! I just wish I would have went with them from the beginning! Would recommend DJ Ben 12/10!

S
Shane e Kerbelis

Married on 06/21/2019

I would strongly recommend Rush Entertainment

We had Casey DJ and MC our wedding reception and ceremony and he did amazing! I would strongly recommend Rush Entertainment. Weddings are always stressful and Casey made the DJ portion stress free! He checked in with us a week before the wedding, came to the wedding early to set up and make sure everything was in order, and had people dancing all night long.

Courtney
Courtney Hanson (Chiros)

Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding ceremony & reception

Everything was AMAZING! Keith was very on top of everything. We had to change the location from outside to inside last minute and he adjusted with ease. Also, he kept in contact with us to give us a nice 5 minute heads up on what was next formally.

Additionally, he kept the mood perfect at all times. There were a lot of songs that he played that both I and everyone else were super excited to hear and didn't necessarily think about beforehand. Many people came up to us and said how much fun they had and I know a lot of that is because of the DJ, thanks to him. :)

We will definitely be recommending your company to others. We were the first of our friends to get married. So, hopefully we can send more your way. :) Thank you so much for everything. Our big day was perfect.

D
Diana Iacob

Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Ben is the best!

DJ Ben did an outstanding job. We are all very happy with the performance that Rusch Entertainment provided for the wedding.
Highly recommended.
Thank you very much!

S
Sheri

Married on 06/08/2019

A wedding reception to remember!!

Casey was amazing! So easy to work with. He was great on the mic, and he did an awesome job with the playlist we provided as well as including a requests! The dance floor was always full and we all had a blast! I would highly recommend Rusch and Casey!

Marianne
Marianne

Married on 06/01/2019

Great Experience with Rusch!

We had a great experience all around with Rusch Entertainment!

Everything was fantastic and exceeded our expectations.

Stefanie, who was running the photo booth, did a great job --everyone had a blast with it. She even put together a scrapbook with everyone's pictures for us (which we were totally not expecting), as well as provided us with digital copies of everything. It definitely added a lot to the room, and we are so glad we decided to get the photo booth.

DJ Garret was a superstar. His up-lighting was done very professionally and gave the room the red accents that we were hoping for. He was super engaging and brought the room to life, and he did a great job reading the room and knowing how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having a good time. We had some special requests--an anniversary announcement for my parents as well as some Armenian line dancing--that he worked into the mix seamlessly. He also mingled with the guests during dinner to obtain their requests, which our guests appreciated. On top of all that, he went above and beyond to help us out. My dad, who has a photography business of his own, wanted to set up his equipment to take formal family/group portraits. However, he became concerned with the ambient lighting in the room (after he had already put a lot of time, effort, and money into getting supplies for it)--concerned that the camera wouldn't be able to focus well. We asked Garret if he had anything that could help, and he brought and set up some of his own photography lights (Alien Bees). They worked out perfectly and saved the day. The formal portraits ended up being a huge hit. We can't say enough good things about Garret and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Tulinh
Tulinh

Married on 05/26/2019

Tulinh and Jason Dinkelmeyer

Our wedding was a Vietnamese/American wedding, so I was very stressed about how to incorporate both American and Vietnamese songs for our wedding. Matthew was our Dj and he did an amazing job with covering both types of music! He got so many of our guests on the dance floor (most people I’ve seen dancing at a wedding) and everyone is still telling me how much fun they had that night (it’s been 2 weeks already since our wedding and I’m still receiving compliments). Even the little kids had fun at our wedding because they danced so much too, with one kid literally saying “this is the best wedding ever! ” Thank you so much, Rusch Entertainment. And special thanks to Matthew for making the night so fun and memorable!

Hope
Hope Schmidt

Married on 05/25/2019

Phenomenal!

Dean is just the best! He was so thorough throughout the wedding planning process and he had my trust on the very first phone call. (I wasn’t able to meet him as I was planning our wedding from a different state. ) Dean followed up with me and I was so grateful for this as I was so wrapped up in other wedding planning tasks. Dean went through every detail of how he was going to DJ our wedding and he had ideas that I’ve never heard of or seen before (I’m a wedding coordinator in a big city so I’ve worked with a lot of DJs). Dean is the best not only because he’s been doing this for years, but because he is talented and you can tell that he loves DJing. Dean was not only accommodating to what I wanted for my wedding as far as details go, but he put his own spin on everything from our intro, to throwing the bouquet and garter, to our last dance. I am so thankful that he did this because it made our celebration more fun. He made our wedding day so memorable, and he made us feel even more special. Dean really put thought and care into making me feel like not only a bride, but like a princess. My guests are still talking about how awesome Dean was and the music he played. He interacted with our guests and that made everyone excited! You might not know what you missed if you don’t book Dean for your event, but I can guarantee that your wedding or event will not be anywhere close to what Dean can make it. I recommend Dean a million times over and we are so lucky that he was available to DJ our wedding.

Victoria
Victoria Difranco

Married on 05/25/2019

Top of the Line-- DJ Casey

If you're looking for the best DJ in Michigan - go for DJ Casey!

We had our wedding over Memorial Day Weekend at Castle Farms, and Casey helped make our wedding day such an amazing experience. The day of your wedding is obviously huge, you want all your vendors to show up on time with their services. Casey went above and beyond! The days leading up to the wedding, we were in constant contact with him, as we were changing our "surprise dance" song speed so many times [sorry] but he was so patient and supportive! We even changed our walkout song 2 minutes before we were introduced, and Casey had no problems with that, he just went with the flow of things! All of our friends had such an amazing time dancing all night, we won't be surprise if we see him again at some of our other friends weddings :)! He plays all the bangers!

Rachelle
Rachelle Kviz

Married on 05/18/2019

Rusch Entertainment deserves 5 stars! Highly Recommended.

Rusch Entertainment had our dance floor packed until the very end of our wedding reception. The DJ was very accommodating, the music was just the right volume where other guests could easily have conversations with each other. The music choices were wonderful and everything went extremely smooth. We had multiple guests comment on how wonderful our DJ was. Rusch truly made our wedding reception perfect.

Teresa
Teresa Petersen

Married on 05/18/2019

Rusch entertainment

Casey did an AMAZING job at our wedding. The dance floor was filled the entire night and he made our wedding night perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better dj. We received so many compliments after on how much fun they had and it’s all thanks to Casey!