Back to Rwanda Studio

10 Reviews for Rwanda Studio

Featured
User5362520

2+ years ago

I highly recommend Rwanda Photo! We hired them to take our wedding photos and we were not disappointed. Very beautiful pictures in a unique, journalistic style. Very friendly and professional staff that go far and beyond to help the customer. Everything went smooth and photos and video were top-class. My wife and I are very happy with the photos!

E
Elsie Paz

Married on 10/27/2018

Great photographer! I am. Very happy with her work

The very best, I love her work and already have recommended her to my friends and my friends are happy with the results as well.

M
Marisol R

Married on 09/12/2018

Such an artist! Amazing pictures!

Josefina was great to work with. She listened to my ideas and I was happy we could execute most of them. I would say that she's a true artist which you will see in the final results. She was very nice to my guests as well and flexible to our needs.

Daniela
Daniela

Married on 08/25/2018

Increíble experiencia

Me encanto su estilo y su forma de trabajar. Lo que más me gusto es que las fotos son naturales nada de pose y tuvimos increíbles resultados. Todo como lo habíamos platicado y ninguna sorpresa. Excelente trabajo la recomiendo al mil

Ana
Ana Karen

Married on 07/29/2017

La mejor elección

Después de comparar mucho fotógrafos Por internet, llegue conRwanda. Me enamore de su trabajo inmediatamente! Veo las fotos de mi boda y no son las típicas posadas que todos tienen. Mis fotos reflejan todas las emociones que vivimos ese día, las tradiciones, nuestra personalidad, el amor que nos rodeaba. Lloro y vuelvo a vivir el momento con esas fotografías y el video.

L
Lau

Married on 02/08/2016

If you are looking for those kind of pictures that catch the most important moments of your wedding, the tears of happiness, the smiles, the perfect sunset, Rwanda Studio is the best option for you! Their style is amazing! We just loved every picture, thank you so much again Rwanda Studio!

P
peter

Married on 07/31/2015

We were blown away by Rwanda Studios. Everyone was extremely amazing and our video and photos were beyond perfect. The best wedding video that I have ever seen in my entire life. Everyone on the staff was very friendly and they never made us feel rushed. It was the most memorable part of our entire wedding.

A
Ana

Married on 05/08/2015

While organizing our wedding we were offered an incredible amount of photography services, with different packages and price ranges. But with each photographer we saw, we found all the cliches (some you want, some you don't), but the essence was always the same. When we found Rwanda Studio, we saw that all her photo shoots told a story. The pictures showed in a beautiful and poetic way different stories. Whether it was an engagement shoot, a wedding shoot or a trash the dress you were able to feel what the people in the pictures were feeling and you felt part of their day and most importantly their story.
When we got in contact with Josefina, she immediately made us feel comfortable (specially since we were planning a wedding overseas). She understood exactly what we were looking for and provided us different packages to choose from.
The day of our wedding was perfect, not because everything came out exactly as we expected but because it was our special day, and Rwanda Studios was there to capture every second of it.
Our biggest concern while organizing our wedding, was that everything was going to pass by so fast and it did; that day passed by in a blink of an eye, but we have beautiful pictures that tell the story of that wonderful day!

User6719632

2+ years ago

Very professional and excellent service!

A
Arvin

Married on 03/07/2015

A perfect wedding photographer. We got married at Rancho Ixtul near Playa del Carmen and were so pleased we chose Josefina to be our photographer. She produced the most beautiful pictures and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we could not have imagined. She was really flexible and professional with her work, so professional that she made the Trash the Dress session even she was sick and the result was just amazing. We can highly recommend Rwanda Studio, Thanks a lot Josefina.