Back to Ryan Clark

Featured
Stephanie

Married on 06/02/2019

Such an amazing artist

Ryan Clark was sooooo good! We hired him for the ceremony and cocktail hour and we received so many compliments he has such a great voice! His choice of songs hit the nail on the head! Would definitely recommend. He was also super nice And made sure to come say goodbye to us and thank us before he left!

Korey
Korey Mccoy

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Ryan puts on a tremendous show

Ryan was easy to communicate with prior to and leading up to the event. Ryan's performance was outstanding as a solo for the wedding party and the energy and fun the band brought at the end of the evening capped an amazingly memorable day. We would highly recommend Ryan Clark for your special day.

R
RJ

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Ryan was amazing!

I had asked Ryan to be part of my proposal. He was even willing to learn a song that he had not previously played before that was special to my now fiance and I. He was willing to do whatever needed to be done (learn a new song, hide, play walk-up music, take a stroll out on the beach, etc) to make the proposal as special as possible. He was very nice and really into the proposal. He arrived early to get set up and was able to adjust to may plans that had changed several times even on the day of to account for the weather (it was supposed to rain but held off). Ryan has a great voice and is great on the acoustic guitar. Even when we were waiting for my girlfriend (again, now fiance) to show up Ryan was playing songs on his guitar which helped calm my nerves. He knew a wide variety of different genres and was playing bits of all of them while we waited. I think he was as excited about my proposal as I was! Ryan jumped in after she said yes and played our song. He made this day so special and I cannot thank him enough. You will have no regrets if you picked Ryan to grace any of your special occasions! All the people at the venue knew him and were excited when they realized he was playing. We got a standing ovation from people on the balcony at Dock Brown's and I like to think it was for my proposal but it very well may have been for Ryan's singing and guitar skills! Thank you so much Ryan!

Kristin
Kristin Zielinski

Married on 08/03/2019

An amazing wedding experience

Ryan knocked our wedding out of the park & took it to the next level! He was attentive to every detail of our special day, ensuring that it was the fairytale it ended up being. He is talented & professional & all of our guests were blown away. After all, how many couples get to say they had a rock band play at their wedding?! He worked the crowd well & even got the littlest guests rocking out. I’d highly recommend Ryan if you want an impressive musical experience. Top notch!

M
Marta Prince

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing voice!

We hired Ryan to play during the cocktail hour at our reception. He has an amazing voice and is super talented. We received lots of compliments from our guests. He also helped us find a DJ. Supper nice guy, too!

Justin Ball

Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent performance!

Ryan was a huge hit at our wedding; guests are still talking about him! We extended our happy hour just to be a part of it after our pictures! We highly recommend Ryan Clark for your next event!

B
Brittany

Married on 07/21/2018

Ryan and the band were a really special party of our wedding! He was extremely helpful, easy to work with, and they put on a great show that got our whole party onto the dance floor!

L
Leslie

Married on 07/07/2018

Ryan played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was awesome! Everyone loved the music. He was very flexible and responded quickly to all of my phone calls! Would highly recommend him!

M
Michael

Married on 05/26/2018

Ryan and his band played our wedding in Lake George and absolutely killed it. They stick to mostly pop country, but know quite a few throwback jams from the 90s as well as some classic rock to keep everyone happy. Our guests raved about his performance after the wedding, and we were pleasantly surprised at how engaging he was with the audience on the dance floor throughout the night. I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone planning a wedding in the North Country!

D
Danielle

Married on 04/14/2018

We can't say enough about Ryan and his band. They were amazing in ever sense of the word. From the booking process to the day of everything was flawless. He even learned our wedding song and it was even better than if the recording artist came to sing it himself! His band was on point, engaged with the crowd and they were even cheered on for an encore! Every single one of my guests asked me who the band was and were so impressed. Thank you for making our night one to remember forever!

Jillian

Married on 04/01/2018

Ryan I most definitely wanted to take the time to thank you for doing an awesome job! I received so many compliments and inquires on where I found you for my wedding. If your planning an event an need a talented, kind, punctual and professional artist look no further. Thank you for learning our first dance song and adding your own person touch! I'm forever grateful!

T
Tarren

Married on 02/10/2018

Ryan was nothing short of amazing! He even learned a new song for our first dance which made our night that much more special so thank you, Ryan! He played our ceremony music & cocktail hour where I think my grandma fell in love with him! Our guests were loving the mix he played and it made it that much more intimate. Highly recommend as he is so talented!

Jennifer

Married on 10/07/2017

We Loved Ryan!
Ryan played during my ceremony and cocktail hour. Ryan brought all his own equipment, he was on time, and so easy to work with. Having live music at my wedding added to my guests experience and I am so glad i found him. I would highly recommend him.

Jutin

Married on 09/03/2017

Ryan was incredible. He learned 3 songs for us, played and sang them flawlessly and played some excellent acoustic music between the songs we chose. Highly recommended.

C
Cady

Married on 09/01/2017

Ryan did an amazing job with my ceremony and cocktail hour music! It was a unique touch to my wedding having music played versus the standard organ! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We are still receiving compliments about how great he did.

B
Brooke

Married on 08/19/2017

Ryan is absolutely AMAZING. He played acoustic guitar for our wedding this past weekend during the cocktail hour and dinner service. He was extremely flexible when we realized we needed him to play another hour with no problem at all. His song selection was perfect for the event, we had so many guests asking about Ryan by the end of the night. I am so happy we hired him for our wedding- he couldn't have done a better job, I would recommend him to anyone!

User7850661

2+ years ago

Ryan is an extremely talented musician! He brings such positive energy to the stage and captivates his audience with his incredible voice! Ryan is very professional and I was very pleased to work with him. I would DEFINITELY recommend Ryan if you are looking for a young, fun, and charismatic musician that provides high energy entertainment.

C
Cory Tyksinski

Married on 06/27/1992

High energy, great interaction with the guests yet very professional

Ryan was amazing. Perfect fit for our corporate holiday party. Played a great mix of songs and was energetic and always appropriate. He had the right amount of equipment to make him sound great.