Back to Sacred Dove Celebrant

M
Featured
Maribeth Abrams

Married on 03/26/2019

It was perfect; could not have been better!!!!

My uncle was in his 70s and had gone through many hardships and had never been married, and then he met the love of his life and married her several years later in my parents' living room. There were only ten of us present; the intimacy and gravity and significance of this union could not be understated. Judy Thompson performed the ceremony - or should I say, worked her magic. She captured the extraordinary beauty of their love. It was perfect. The bride cried. The groom cried. I cried. It was magnificent. She is the absolute best.

C
CAITLIN

Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend

Judy was nothing less than perfect for our ceremony. She was easily accessible throughout the entire process. She was very helpful and accommodating as well being that we got married out of state. Judy made us feel so comfortable from our first meeting we knew she was the one to officiate our wedding!

E
Eden Gallant

Married on 01/13/2019

A wonderful experience!

So grateful to have chosen such an open and warm-hearted person to ordain our marriage!

A
Alisia

Married on 09/01/2018

Justice of the Peace

We worked with Judy Thompson from sacred Dove Celebrant and we loved her right from the start! She was very personable and easy to talk to, I felt like I’ve known her for years. She really made our love story specific to us and helped make the day extra special. We appreciate everything she did for our big day!

P
Patricia Brubaker

Married on 05/02/2018

Passionate about her work!

Judy Thompson is an absolute joy to work with. She is prompt and courteous and most importantly has a passion for her work. She is unpretentious and has a calming spirit which takes the nervousness away for your special day... It is totally abiut you and your partner. Judy does many different life celebrations. Last spring she designed a tender ceremony for our precious Papillion when he passed away. It was a ceremony that me and my family and grandkids will always remember.

Katie
Catherine

Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely Wonderful!

Judy was wonderful! She made our small ceremony so special. She took time to get to know us and came up with a ceremony and vows that were perfect for us. I would highly recommend Judy to anyone getting married!

J
Jeff Gilman

Married on 06/04/2017

Sacred Dove

Judith Thompson of Sacred Dove is incredible. She will compose a ceremony based on your life and experiences as a couple. My friends , who came from NYC to attend the wedding, are still saying it was the nicest wedding they have ever attended. I recommend Sacred Dove highly. You will not be disappointed!

D
Deb

Married on 04/23/2017

Judy was so pleasant to work with. We weren’t sure where to begin with planning the ceremony so Judy guided us in developing and designing our ceremony, She’s very creative and sincere. Her professionalism created a very stress free relationship with her. She made a point to get to know my (fiancé) and I as a couple and she included those details in our ceremony, making it warm and personal.

E
Emily

Married on 08/26/2016

Judy married my husband and I in a small service in her amazing garden. She was very thoughtful and open to our ideas when creating our one of a kind ceremony. She took the time to make sure everything we wanted was touched on and included our family in the ceremony.

L
Lora

Married on 06/06/2015

Judy was the perfect choice for an officiant. She was personal, timely, organized and has a warm personality that made the entire process so easy and enjoyable. She spent so much time really getting to know us as a couple and as individuals and created a love story and personal ceremony that was a profound and memorable experience. Highly recommend! Thank you again Judy!

N
Noreen

Married on 06/14/2014

Judy was such a pleasure to work with. She helped us personalize our wedding vows and ceremony by offering us several templates to help guide us. We could then take those outlines and add our own personal story and thoughts to develop a beautiful ceremony. She was very patient and friendly with all involved and even included our pet dog in the ceremony, Our wedding was a back yard wedding but Judy added an elegance and ceremony to it. We got several positive comments from friends and family on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. My husband and I were able to incorporate a remembrance table to include our dads who had passed and his mom who couldn’t be there due to health issues and that meant a lot to us.

J
Jane

Married on 08/15/2015

We had a wonderful experience planning our wedding and an awesome ceremony with Judy officiating onsite, an extra we were surrounded by her glorious gardens!