Back to Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling, DBA North Dakota

9 Reviews for Sadie's Couture Floral & Event Styling, DBA North Dakota

Sasha
Sasha

Married on 10/13/2017

My flowers were AMAZING! Sadie's talent on our bouquets took my breath away! I sent Sadie a couple of inspiration pictures and she was able to match them PERFECTLY! My flowers were everything I wanted and more!

User4763004

2+ years ago

Beautiful flowers and décor! Loved every detail that she did for my wedding! Received many complements on the reception site!

K
Katy

Married on 09/21/2013

Sadie and her team did an amazing job on the flowers/decor for my wedding! We got many compliments and multiple people said this one the most beautiful wedding they'd been to. Sadie was great to work with and turned my "Pinterest Wedding Board" into reality. I would highly recommend other brides to work with her!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/14/2013

My event was absolutely stunning and I received many compliments on the elegance and set up. Thanks so much Sadie!

B
Becky

Married on 08/03/2013

Sadie was so easy to work with. She has a great personality plus, is very talented, a definite eye for detail! Right from the start she was able to help my daughter and her fiancée create the setting they desired. The bridal and bridal party bouquets, floral bouquets at the church and at the reception were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! We will be using Sadie's Couture Floral again in June for another wedding!

J
Jenna

Married on 08/03/2013

Sadie did an AMAZING job. We can't even find the words to express how much we loved the flowers and reception decor. The flowers in the bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces were all outstanding, the linens were beautiful, every detail was just perfect. It was absolutely gorgeous! She is incredibly talented and we feel so lucky to have been able to work with her on our wedding. We would recommend Sadie's Couture Floral and Event Styling for any wedding or event!

B
Brittany

Married on 06/01/2013

My wedding day was perfect. The decor just added to the event and was very thankful to Sadie and all her work. I had comments from all of the wedding guests on how beautiful the decor was.

A
Allie

Married on 10/06/2012

Sadie is a fabulous floral designer. She created absolutely beautiful bouquets for my wedding. Sadie was great at suggesting flowers that I would never have thought of for my bouquet -- I don't like flowers typically, and am not a fan of the smell of most flowers, so she suggested different options that don't have a smell, aren't allergenic, and would still look beautiful. She added in very unique options that made my bouquet standout from the crowd, it also had a lot of texture and was a great addition to my photos! I would highly recommend Sadie to anyone looking for beautiful flowers, all while working with a great person. You can't go wrong with Sadie!

K
Kalli

Married on 07/07/2012

Book them TODAY! Sadie and her staff are absoultely amazing! From day one, Sadie was very understanding and attentive to what my wedding vision was and it was executived flawlessly on my wedding day. The day of coordination was the best money I spent during the entire wedding! Sadie and her staff ensured every single detail was covered and the day ran so smoothly. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day that is sure to WOW - Sadie is your girl!