Back to Salish Lodge & Spa

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 05/01/2019

Small Wedding Package

Wonderful food and amazing staff! We stayed in a room the night before our wedding, and it was an exquisite experience. The waterfall is beautiful in the morning and at night. The beautiful atmosphere and accommodations were wonderful. We will be returning for another visit!

Hi Jamie,
Thank you So much for this Review. We are so happy that you and Richard had a Great Experience! We were delighted to host your Wedding. Congratulations again to you Both!
Lara and The Salish Team

Caitlin

Married on 09/22/2018

We had our wedding at Salish after attending a friend of the family's wedding there a few years prior and falling in love with it! Our guests were amazed by the scenery (some who have lived in WA their whole life and never knew that the Falls ro Lodge are there), and many were beyond impressed by the delicious food! However, my biggest praise goes out to our event coordinator Amanda. She went *above and beyond* in so many ways! We were planning from two states away, the weather was ominous and non cooperative up until the very last second, we had missing wedding party members at rehearsal, and people with special food needs at the reception. Amanda went far beyond the realm of her responsibilities to make sure everything was taken care of, last minute saves were made (last minute pop up tent for DJ because it was raining? Done! Wedding dress corset tie undone on walk toward ceremony? She fixed it! Directing timing of pics and aisle processional? She made it look like a cake walk) and she did it all with a smile and genuine care. It is no exaggeration to say that she was the glue that made both the ceremony and reception come together despite chaos and challenges!

Caitlin,
Thank you SO much for your Wonderful Review! We were so happy to host your Big Day. You and your guests were a delight! Amanda is Amazing, and she Loved being your Event Manager. We hope to see you and your new husband back at Salish Lodge in the Future. Thank you again and Congratulations to you Both!

Sincerely,

Lara Mainard, Social Sales Manager
Salish Lodge & Spa
6501 Railroad Avenue SE | Snoqualmie, WA 98065
d 425.831.6504| f 425.888.2420
Lara.mainard@salishlodge.com
salishlodge.com
Stay in touch with Salish Lodge on Facebook
Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For awarded by Seattle Business magazine

Emily
Emily

Married on 05/20/2018

Perfect wedding day

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect at Salish! They really make any event special, but on my wedding day I felt like royalty! The rooms are beautiful, the food is top notch in quality, and the views are breath taking. Even if it seems a bit spendy, you really get what you pay for in quality. I definitely had my dream wedding at Salish lodge!

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your Review! We were delighted to host your Wedding (Happy 1-year Anniversary by the way ;).
We hope to celebrate your future Celebrations as well!!!
Best,
Lara and the Salish Team

H
Hillary

Married on 10/24/2015

Our wedding at Salish Lodge went perfectly! Our catering sales manager, Erin, was so helpful and patient throughout the planning process and made sure everything went smoothly on the big day. Salish went beyond what we ever expected; they brought hors d'oeuvres and sparkling wine to our hotel room following the ceremony so we could eat while we signed our marriage certificate and made changes to our dinner menu so that we could have everything exactly as we wanted. We can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

Jessica

Married on 07/11/2015

We had our wedding a couple of weeks ago in July, and we could not have been happier with how it went. Just by itself, Salish is an amazing location. It is outside of the city and overlooking the beautiful Snoqualmie Falls. You just feel like you're surrounded by nature without driving hours away from the city. But what made it better was that our Catering Sales Manager, Isabel Scarpelli, was a great person to work with. She and the rest of the staff were very responsive, helpful, and accommodated our last-minute changes. In the words of a colleague, "The staff at Salish would bend over backward for you. " As part of our contract, we also received one night at their lodge, and it was such an amazing room. Huge corner room, with two Jacuzzis, and overlooking the Snoqualmie Falls - I still get chills thinking about it :). I definitely, highly recommend Salish to be your wedding venue because it is just a really amazing place staffed with amazing people!

Jeremy

Married on 06/13/2015

We recently (June 13) had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Salish, and absolutely could not have been happier with the location. If you're considering the Salish for your wedding, do yourself a favor and contact Erin Haldi, she was 100% amazing.

Erin was immensely helpful in planning the wedding, and was perfect at making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of our ceremony. The location of the lodge is amazing, with so many good views overlooking Snoqualmie Falls. We also utilized them for catering, some decorating, and our wedding cupcakes. The reception dinner was delicious, the service was phenomenal, and I seriously cannot think of a single negative thing to say about our wedding experience there.

I would very much recommend this place as a wedding location!

Ryan

Married on 02/28/2015

Salish Lodge is an amazing place to have a wedding. The views, sceriy, and the lodge make it already a great place to host an event, but the staff make it the perfect place. All of the staff is unbelievably helpful and made sure our wedding went off without an issue. Erin (the sales manager) was fantastic and was a big reason our wedding ran as smooth as it did.

User4218999

2+ years ago

We booked Salish Lodge sight unseen for our destination wedding June 26, 2014 and it turned out to be the best decision ever. Isabel, Erin and the rest of the Event Sales and planning staff were really personable and easy to work with - helping us understand all of the options and details as we narrowed down our choices. The venue is beautiful and very well maintained, with amazing views of the falls and great plantings and flowers that form a pretty scene for wedding photos too. We had suite 424 overlooking the falls and I would totally recommend that room or one like it - its very big with 2 full baths and plenty of space to get ready. The food and cake we ordered were also perfect - we took the four course plated dinner and the table was preset with printed menus for our guests to inform their choices. It seems that all of the food is locally sourced which is a definite bonus, and preparation was on a level with other dining focused 4 diamonds we have stayed with and maybe even better. We had full hosted bar and no one waited a minute for their drinks. Servers were friendly and easygoing. It was a perfect wedding day for us we so loved the whole experience and will probably be back for anniversary if not sooner.

Chrissi

Married on 03/01/2014

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend!

T
Taryn

Married on 07/04/2013

Melissa Lundsford made sure every last concern and communication was tended to, this means multiple emails by me leading up to the 4th and she pleasantly responded to every email and concern (which absolutely takes a saint to do her job! ) And Melissa’s warm welcome to me, my husband and all of our guests who stayed over in the hotel. She thought of many wedding and vendor details that didn’t even cross my mind while planning and I appreciate her forward thinking, and even reigning me in when I got a little carried away with over planning :) She ultimately made my wedding day perfect! And to the staff who organized the event room, made sure it was ready the night before so we could decorate, and the wait staff who made sure there wasn’t an empty wine glass in the entire room, I was just so impressed with the well-oiled event team!

The Salish Lodge catering and event team will go to every length possible to make your day the wedding of your dreams. It is a classy, beautiful venue that has something for everyone and every taste! My husband and I will be spending our anniversaries at the Salish taking in a night at the lodge and spa services with a long hot bubble bath to commemorate the day we took our vows at this very special and beautiful place!

And lastly, my guests are still talking about how good the food was! I heard the beef tenderloin was so tender you could cut it with a fork!

User3181405

2+ years ago

Without doubt Salish Lodge is truly amazing place to have a wedding! Everybody who attended the wedding could not stop telling us how much they enjoyed the venue, food and service.

They arranged an elegant tasting, which allowed us to taste the food choices and work out the presentation options. They worked with us on a customized entrée recipe to accommodate our guest’s food preferences.

The coordinator was a great help with budget planning, flower arrangements and seating floor plans. Even with two other wedding at the same time, the staff at Salish made sure our wedding was not disturbed.

Everyone from Salish was courteous and professional. They were attentive to the guests. They took extra steps to make sure nothing was missed. Our guests really enjoyed the food and beverages.

Erin Haldi, the wedding coordinator at Salish, has great energy and she knows how to put together a beautiful wedding. She answered all our non-stop questions promptly and helped us make decisions. Erin knows how to make all the details come together for a smooth wedding event. She works well with all the vendors.

The lead of catering, Joe, was absolutely great. He took care of us not only during tasting but also our guests on the wedding day.

Julie

Married on 01/25/2013

I could not have asked for a better place for my wedding! Rachel was amazing and worked with us up until the last moment. The staff was amazing as well. Food was wonderful. I cant wait to go back for anniversaries! The Salish will always hold a special place for us.

Rosa

Married on 12/01/2012

We were married at the Salish Lodge & Spa on Saturday, December 1st, 2012. We had the pleasure of working with Rachael Mates, through her hard work, attention to detail and dedicated staff, she helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams. Rachael went above and beyond in every aspect of the planning process, she was there for us whether by phone, in person or email whenever we needed her.

From the moment we arrived the welcoming valets, front desk and all the attentive staff everyone was knowledgeable and truly helpful. We have received compliments from everyone at the wedding that the food was amazing and the overall experience felt like a dream come true! We’ve created memories that we will cherish for a lifetime and plan to make the Salish Lodge our destination for celebrating our Anniversary.

We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful, heartfelt and touching wedding experience.

With sincere gratitude and thanks. Rosa & Joe

D

Married on 12/04/2011

Amazing place to get married. The venue is so beautiful that you don't need to provide any additional decorations. The food is gourmet quality and the menu choices are huge. They are willing to customize everything about your day. The value is so great. I had a wedding for 60+ people and they took care of wedding night accommodations, food (3 course buffett), table linens, centerpieces, venue, wedding cake, setup and clean up, and tons of other things. The only thing I need to do was get the flowers, invitations, DJ, and photographer. They took care of everything else for under $6000! And when you are there they make you feel like a princess, there is someone on call at all times to answer any question or handle any request.! Get married here! It is the best!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/25/2010

I will never be able to write enough good things about The Salish, and how happy I am with the decision to have my wedding reception there! Aside from the pure beauty of the place, the staff service is impeccable, the food was amazing, our wedding coordinator (Catrina Cook) was the most patient, helpful person, and they made planning this wedding incredibly easy. If you are looking at the Salish and can afford it, there is no better place.

F
Gerry

Married on 05/15/2010

The Parlor Suite and the Cliffside Room at The Salish Lodge were perfect for our small wedding. Everyone enjoyed the spectacular view of Snoqualmie Falls and the beautiful decor. The food was delicious! We were especially impressed by the Salish staff--absolutely everyone was gracious, helpful, responsive, and friendly. The service was excellent--we definitely got what we paid for--and more.

User2319570

2+ years ago

Our Wedding was perfect! We loved the Salish and our gorgeous wedding location. The staff is so helpful. Rachael the coordinator was patient and so knowledgable. You cannot beat the location and views. We had so much fun!

Married on 12/04/2011

They made my wedding perfect! I could not have asked for a more professional company! It was very easy to work with them and the prices were amazing!

D
Danielle

Married on 08/24/2013

Highly recommend the Salish Lodge: If FOOD is important to you, If you are a details person you will truly appreciate all that Salish offers a Bride and Groom and Guest(s). Best thing I ever did was get married to the Man of my dreams, at the SALISH LODGE! Amazing staff & service.
Married 08/24/13
[ceremony Centennial Green Park]
[reception Falls Terrace- Patio and Potlatch]

Krystal
Krystal

Married on 07/02/2012

It was a beautiful venue. The food was outstanding. I would definitely go back, however the only down side was that once you were locked in there was no changing anything. I supposed it is like that at most places, but it doesn't help with a brides stress level. And the amount we paid for the venue I would think there would be a little more flexibility. Other than that it was perfect.

K
Kristine

Married on 05/05/2018

Our coordinator, Lara, was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She knew how to pull together our early morning brunch wedding and small reception. The food was great! Not a ton of flexibility given our time of day, but we were very pleased with the food. There was tons of food left. Unless you sign a waiver and make arrangements, you cannot take any of it home.
Review from the Falls Terrace cannot be beat. It is misty from the falls, so expect some frizzy hair.
The only disappointment was our cake. It was dry and didn't taste that great. In hindsight, I should have brought my own cake in, but they charge $5 per person to bring in your own cake. We paid $260 for their cake, but only had 11 guests. So, demand to taste the cake and demand a fresh, not frozen cake.

User1201919

2+ years ago

I give a 4. 6 as everything was great except the time of clean up/check out of room was not properly expressed as well as I was informed of a completed construction project for a new venue site which is why I signed the contract. Yet the project was not completed. They made up for it by providing me another room for more space.

K

Married on 08/23/2009

We used Centennial Green for our ceremony site and the Potlach/Falls Terrace Rooms for our reception of 120 guests. Both venues were gorgeous. The staff was professional and attentive. Event planner, although this person changed 3 times between our initial meeting and the wedding, was helpful. The only complaint was that we specifically chose a wine for the reception and they switched it due to a vendor problem without alerting us in advance. The replacement was fine, but the wine held special meaning for my husband. The Salish was very apologetic, and upgraded our champagne choice. Overall a wonderful experience.

F
Kayce

Married on 08/22/2009

I had my wedding here one year ago. It was the most amazing setting and the staff was fantastic to work with! The ceremony was held outisde, on the patio. Then, the patio was transformed and the reception was held in the Potlatch room and on the patio. I was able to accomodate 90 guests with that set up and it was beautiful! My wedding party stayed in a suite at the lodge the night before. It was great to be all together, getting ready on-site. The Salish also easily accomadated my florist and provided her space to build the center pieces on the day of (they were too tall to transport). The food was AMAZING! If it is true that everyone loves weddings to eat the food, then this is the right place! Every detail of the day was handled by the Salish staff and I just can't way enough. It is not a cheap place to get married, but considering the quality location, the price fits the bill!

B

Married on 02/29/2008

The manager was wonderul and accomodating and the staff were friendly and helpful. The large 1st floor suite is GORGEOUS, but of course you pay through the nose for it =)