Back to Salon Surreal

Featured
Justine

Married on 05/25/2019

Wow wow wow!!!

OK, so we had a super unique scenario and salons surreal totally came through! My best friend was getting married, and was going to go to Ulta for her hair and make up! No offense to Ulta, but I wanted her to have the most perfect wedding day possible! I emailed salon surreal TWO days before the wedding, and they were able to get us in and make the whole wedding day experience so much better! They listened to exactly what we wanted and totally delivered! The bride wanted a super natural look, and they did just that! We could not have asked for better hair and make up artists! Thank you again so much for the whole team who was able to put this together for us!

Salon Surreal's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am so glad that we were able to take care of you and your best friend for her special day. It was such pleasure for us. Congratulations to Ashley on her marriage!

Mia
Mia

Married on 05/10/2019

Ellie and Salon Surreal are amazing!

I am so happy that I booked Salon Surreal for my big day. Ellie came fully prepared to the hotel near the venue and was so flexible, sweet and fun to work with the entire day. She got all 8 of us done with plenty of time to spare. There was no stress about timing or running behind. Everyone’s hair turned out amazing. My mom was so pleased with her hair and the bridesmaids all looked amazing. She is extremely talented and is able to do intricate braids and I imagine she can create whatever look you are envisioning. She even stayed late to help us put flowers in our hair and I so appreciated it. Also, our hair lasted ALL NIGHT. Not even kidding. My hair looks photo ready the entire day. Lauren helped coordinate everything and she was always so sweet and very quick to respond to any questions I had. I had an overall fantastic experience and would highly recommend them! Do it! You won’t regret it!

E
Eric E

Married on 12/26/2018

Outstanding!

Amazing service. Ellie is outstanding! ; We have a child with Autism whom would not let ANYONE cut his hair, she briefly talked to him and was able to calm his anxiety and cut his hair!. She is an amazing stylist and works miracles with children with special needs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

T
Taylor

Married on 10/28/2017

Salon Surreal is truly an incredible salon. I have been going to this salon for about ten years now and have done everything from cuts, colors, and formal hairstyles. Each and everytime, my hair turns out better than I could have hoped for. The atmosphere and experience is always so fun and welcoming too! I recently got married and had my hair done at Salon Surreal. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! I got a twisted updo done by a wonderful stylist named Ty. It was perfect. I would highly highly recommend Salon Surreal to any bride! Truly the best salon I have been to.

L
Laura

Married on 12/12/2012

Lila Levitt at Salon Surreal was a dream find! I met with her 1 month prior to my wedding date to discuss the look I was hoping for. She made suggestions and we did a trial run that day. The first attempt was not so great so she stated again and the second time it was perfect. I made an appointment for day of wedding and was very happy I decided to get my hair professionally styled by Lila. I loved the look, as did my groom, and I felt like a princess. I will continue to see Lila as my hair-dressor.

D
Denise

Married on 11/06/2010

Heather Curl at Salon Surreal did a fantastic job. My hair looked so beautiful.

E
Erin

Married on 04/21/2010

Great Salon. They got my entire wedding party in and out on time and we all looked amazing!

Salon Surreal's reply:

Thanks for your review Erin. I hope your wedding was amazing. Best of luck for many happy years.

B
Nicole

Married on 10/24/2009

I would highly recommend anyone getting thier hair done by Hiedi at Salon Surreal and having thier makeup done by Lisa. Hiedi was so patient with me as we tried to find a hairstyle I would be happy with. She did as many practices as she needed to until I was not only satisfied, but elated about how great my hair looked. I'm not a photogenic person, but Lisa did my makeup beautifully and as a result I am so happy with every single photo of me that day. Not only are Heidi and Lisa great at what they do, but they are so kind as is the rest of the staff at Salon Surreal. I did everything there! Wax, nails done, you name it, I did it at Salon Surreal and I was happy with every service I received. If the location is not near you, I believe Hiedi and Lisa go onsite, and it would be worth it to ask them if they would for you!

S