Back to Sam's Notary

Featured
Lisa Delph

Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Officiant

Sam officiated our wedding November 3. He did everything extremely professional. And exactly as we had discussed prior, I would highly recommend!

Melissa

Married on 01/05/2019

Best officiant!

Sam was truly the perfect officiant for our wedding! He was recommended to us from a friend of ours, and I cannot imagine having anyone else! He was very professional during the whole process and very knowledgable, having officiated many weddings. Thank you so much for being apart of our big day!

W
William

Married on 09/08/2018

Sam is the best, he gave us an awesome wedding. Sam went far beyond what we expected of him to do. If you are looking for the best person to make your dream com true, please call Sams Notary.

APRIL

Married on 07/04/2018

Sam was very accommodating & professional. He made our day easy, just the way we wanted!

Michelle

Married on 05/18/2018

Sam was excellent. He accommodated all our requests that made our wedding special and just as we envisioned. I would definitely recommend him.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 05/12/2018

We were so impressed with Sam the Notary! Sam met us in Gainesville to create a customized ceremony with us and he truly brought our vision to life. We were especially grateful to receive a printed copy of our marriage ceremony. This is something we will read and re-read and treasure for years to come. Thank you Sam!

T
Thomas

Married on 04/08/2018

Sam sir we owe you a lot of thanks. You came to our rescue. Sonta and I are very thankful for your professional service. Thank you Sonta and Thomas.

Sonta

Married on 04/08/2018

Thank you so much for being so professional you truly made our day perfect in every way. Highly recommended. I wish I could give you more stars!

Shannon

Married on 04/01/2018

My husband and I wanted a very simple small service at the river down the street from our home. We also wanted to get married on Easter Sunday which also happened to be April Fool's Day this year. We thought it would be impossible to accomplish this because of it being a holiday and because of the location. Amazingly, I came across Wedding Wire and found Sam's Notary and everything fell into place. Sam was very responsive to our emails, very flexible to our requests, and extremely accommodating Sam's fees were very reasonable and his service was exactly what we were looking for! Thank you Sam for making our day so special! I can't thank you enough!

Sam's Notary's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.
Thank you for the kind words!

P
Patrice

Married on 03/10/2018

Sam was very helpfull for our Florida marriage.

Gena
Gena

Married on 03/09/2018

Sam was wonderful! Thank you for making being a part of our special day. He was very organized and helpful in planning our ceremony and lead us through a detailed (and informative) wedding rehearsal. Thank you!

April

Married on 03/09/2018

Extremely accommodating and professional. Sam provided everything we requested and needed to make our day special. Even though it was a private ceremony, Sam arrived showing professionalism! Documents ready... Professional dress... And went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend his services.

D
Delia

Married on 12/28/2017

We organised our Florida wedding remotely from Africa which made things very complicated! The hotel we were staying at suggested some officiants but they were retired or unavailable. I found Sam on Weddingwire and he was wonderful! Very prompt, professional, client-oriented and pleasant. The wedding was over the holiday season but that was no problem. Sam's officiation was sincere, straightforward and meaningful - just perfect - he also had examples of vows for our secular wedding which we used almost unchanged. His attitude was very good. His daughter also took some wedding pictures, a great "add-on". We have no hesitation in recommending.

Angela

Married on 11/11/2017

Hes amazing and super sweet so glad he married me and my husband

Sam's Notary's reply:

It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of your special day!!

L
Lucy

Married on 11/05/2017

Sam is 10 stars! Our wedding was led by his grace. He will help you to not flounder down the aisle. He is so flexible with whatever you may want to do. We picked him out of a lineup of officiants due to his pictures showing him in a scuba outfit and as a monk in a medieval wedding. There is a quality to Sam that words cannot convey. He is a good human being with a deep soul. Our wedding would not have been the great day it was without Sam.

J
Jessica

Married on 08/02/2017

Comments:
When my father walked up to Sam and told him that he thought it was a wonderful service we knew we had chosen well. He incorporated everything I asked for so perfectly. It rained, we had to be inside, it could have been awful. Instead it was PERFECT. I was impressed that he was hirable this way because so many other roaming notaries won't put themselves out there to be criticized. OH.. And our photographer couldn't come and he just happened to bring one. MIRACLE!

K
Kelly

Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Sam to officiate our wedding. He was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very professional and even with a few bumps in the road (our wedding started very late), he took everything in stride and organized a beautiful ceremony for us. Would recommend to anyone 100%!

J
Joe

Married on 03/27/2017

Sam is a perfect choice to be your officiant! He has lots of experience and a great look for your wedding pictures. He was very responsive, and arrived early. He even offered a set of proposed vows and ceremony transcript ahead of time that we could review and make changes if we wanted. However, we really liked what he had proposed and didn't change anything. He is full of surprises and suggested we partake in a sand ceremony, which is a beautiful upgrade and logistically sound for an outdoor wedding, in lieu of a candle ceremony. (You can purchase the sand ceremony materials separately on Amazon, or at Michael's craft store if you are out of time. ) He was available hours after the fact to take my call for a question. My new wife and I were very happy with Sam's presentation and kind manner. We would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Amanda

Married on 03/18/2017

Sam was a pleasure to work with.

Amanda

Married on 02/25/2017

Sam made our wedding day perfect! I got married in February... It was a very simple country style wedding. I was so stressed about the flowers, food, dress, and guest list that I really didn't think much about vows or the way we would have the wedding party walk down the isle. That's where Sam came in and played an enormous role. During rehearsal, He immediately got everyone on the same page... From the flower girls to the bride (myself) and the groom. We all knew when to walk with the music and where to stand thanks to him. I wanted a very simple to the point type ceremony and that exactly what he delivered for us. I could not have asked for a better ceremony, especially in the Florida heat. I received countless compliments from friends and family about the ceremony! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant! He made my wedding dreams a reality and we could never thank him enough! I highly recommend him to everyone that's starting to plan a wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Shanna

Married on 12/24/2016

Words cannot begin to describe how wonderful our wedding was! We originally planned on something simple (due to the fact that I am in nursing school full time and my fiancé at the time was on active duty military orders). I happened to be lucky enough to find Mr. Sam, and from the moment we started piecing together a simple/backyard wedding, he was beyond patient and accommodating! I would (and will! ) highly recommend this service and wedding officiant to everyone I know, as he truly made our day special and allowed us to get married on a holiday. We were married on Christmas eve, and he was kind enough to agree without hesitation, which we will forever be grateful for! I only wish their were more stars to rate him higher! :)

Sylvia

Married on 12/20/2016

We contact Sam on a short notice. He responded very quickly and was very helpful. His service made our wedding extra special. We can highly recommend him for your special day! Thanks again Sam.

Stacia

Married on 11/19/2016

Working with Sam was a complete pleasure! I could not of asked for anything better on my big day! Also I must say even my photographer was greatly appreciated simply because Sam jumped out of the way in order for her to get a perfect shot of us kissing right after he said you may now kiss the bride! I would suggest Sam to anyone getting married or requiring his services! Thank you!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 11/05/2016

Sam was so awesome to work with. He was very organized and professional and made us both feel at ease. I really enjoyed talking with him. We worked together to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted and he gave us a lovely copy of it for our scrapbook. We highly recommend him for your wedding!

melissa

Married on 09/10/2016

Sam was soooo amazing, he was able to help me in a pinch, and was right on it. He has a wonderful personality and very flexible. He is highly recommended by my husband and I. We loved him so much we recommend anybody and everyone that is planning a wedding to call sam!