Back to Sandhill Crane Vineyards

4 Reviews for Sandhill Crane Vineyards

Amber
Amber

Married on 05/15/2016

They did our wedding (Ceremony) on May 15, 2016. I was a first time bride and would've liked a little more help with the event (schedule, announcements, Lighting candles... Etc)... Which I guess is uncommon... But so are we. :-) Other than that... It was GREAT! :-) My husband is in their wine club and the staff is awesome (Chris, Colleen, Heather...)! <3

User7788787

1+ year ago

The venue is not made for large parties however it is a beautiful setting.

User4906474

2+ years ago

What a beautiful place for a wedding! The setting made the ceremony gorgeous. We had such a good time. The staff was very responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the planning process. The banquet room decor is simple and stylish. The wine was great. The bill was reasonable.

My family said they liked the food, but I thought it was so-so. I was a little surprised to see a tip jar on the bar since gratuity was included in our bill... Weddings are probably not the vineyard's main business focus so the staff may not have realized that that's a bit of a faux pas.

One downside of this gorgeous location is that the closest hotels are about 15 freeway minutes away, which doesn't seem that far but in reality was a bit inconvenient. A shuttle for guests is probably a good idea.

Shana
Shana

Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful venue, but a few planning hiccups

The venue is absolutely beautiful. It was a unique place with great food and wine, and we received lots of compliments on our wedding. The staff is super friendly and welcoming, and we had great service. However I would highly recommend a Day of Coordinator if you are holding your wedding here. The Event Coordinator changed multiple times throughout the year and a half we spent planning our wedding, and we received several different answers on multiple questions resulting in some confusion throughout the process. Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding, and I have no major complaints. However I don’t know that it would have been quite as easy without my DOC.