Back to Santorini Wedding Planners

J
Jodie Stewart

Married on 08/17/2019

Maria was wonderful!

Maria Sarma was wonderful to work with! She was very thorough in every detail. Our event turned out better than we could have imagined.

Tanya
Tanya and Stephen Lynch

Married on 07/30/2019

The most incredible day.

Firstly Stephen and I cannot put into words how happy we are that we found Shirley and Maria, they made all our dreams for our big day come true!
Wonderful, friendly and absolutely dedicated ladies who work hard to give couples their dream wedding as Stephen said during his speech “we struck gold” when we found Shirley and Maria!
Nothing asked was too much trouble, even planning a helicopter transfer to our reception something quite extravagant which made our evening rather lavish!
We would absolutely recommend Shirley and Maria everything they do has that personal touch to make you have the perfect day, they are the best at what they do.
So a massive thank you from Stephen and I for everything you both did to make our day the absolute dream it was, our guests cannot stop talking about our wedding, how amazing and wonderful it was.
We look forward to visiting for our one year anniversary and hope to see you both again. Xx

Jacqueline
Jacqueline Lennon

Married on 07/22/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. Each and every moment went according to plan. I did not feel the least bit stressed on the big day, and this is all thanks to Shirley and Maria!

Throughout the entire planning process, Shirley and Maria were kind, friendly, caring, detailed, organized, prompt, professional, and so lovely. I always looked forward to receiving emails from them and planning together.

Once we got to Santorini, all appointments and meeting were planned out one by one and all the information was easy to digest. We truly were in good hands, and we could feel it.

I am SO happy that I chose Santorini Wedding Planners. Shirley and Maria are such wonderful people and they did the most fantastic job. I couldn't have dreamt of anything better!

Lovely Jacqueline,
We are thankful for your kind words!
We still have your day in our minds, as it was a day full of love, happiness and great moments! Who will ever forget the choreography of the song " Hips don't lie"
You were been a great bride to work with, and we already miss your emails!
We would like to wish you and PJ a long, happy life together full of health and love.
Maria & Shirley

Kaci

Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing day!

Thanks to the Santorini wedding planners my now husband & myself had a blast with our friends and family. I would recommend them to everyone! It’s hard to plan from Colorado USA to Santorini Greece but they did a wonderful job making our dream night come true. Everything was just gorgeous! Wouldn’t change a thing. Can’t wait to get all the photos back of this beautiful day❤️

Much love,
Mr. And Mrs. Graham

Lovely Kaci,

Thank you so much for your nice review and your kind words. It was our pleasure to plan this beautiful wedding and bring to life your dream day!
We would like to wish you and Marshall a long happy life together full of joy and great trips all around the world!
We are too looking forward for the photos :-)

Maria & Shirley

M
Mina Mercer

Married on 06/30/2019

My wedding was something out of a movie !

Words cannot express our gratitude for Shirley and her team. My wedding was something out of a movie! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of Shirley and Maria. All I had were ideas on Pinterest and thousands of miles between me and my wedding venue, the rest was all Shirley’s magic and she brought everything to life. She helped plan a spectacular two day event and had every detail under control, was ready with back-up plans, and implementation was seamless. She was respectful of my ideas, budget, and understood culture differences and bridged the gaps where needed, especially when it came to communicating with my husband Michael, who can be challenging at times LOL :-). Every moment was perfect and will be remembered as one of the best weddings by our family and friends and we could not have done any of this without Shirley.

We are forever grateful!

Alexis Thavorides

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

Simply put I could not recommend Shirley and Maria more. Our Santorini wedding including 4 events for 67 people was flawless. They could not be more organized, professional, and easy to work with. I put all my trust in them while planning this wedding from across the world via the internet and it worked out perfectly. I feel lucky to have found them. They recommended amazing vendors and covered all the details and then some that I probably didn't even know about. Once we finally met in person for the wedding it felt as if I had known them forever. They quickly felt like family whom genuinely cared about us and knew exactly the type of couple we were and what we wanted for our wedding. We will miss interacting with them on a regular basis.

Alexis,
Thank you so much for your such kind words and for your trust!
You have been an amazing bride to work with and it was our pleasure to be part on those 4 great days!
During those days we really felt members of your family, everyone was so nice and friendly.
We wish you and Brad a long, happy life together!!

Kate

Married on 10/02/2018

Shirley and Maria are consummate professionals who took care of every detail involved in our Destination Wedding! The legal paperwork involved in an official Greek Orthodox Church Wedding approved by both church and civil authorities is challenging, and both Shirley and Maria were there guiding us through the two year planning process. After our incredible experience in Santorini, we feel like they’re part of our family! Yiassou! Highly Recommended!

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Kate, thank you so much for your kind review!
We feel so lucky we were part of this wonderful ceremony which was full of love and happiness!
May your entire life be like that!

Samantha Thompson

Married on 08/08/2018

Highly recommended

Highly recommended! Santorini Wedding Planners provided a quality service from the moment we made contact. Both Shirley and Maria's personal approach and attention to detail enabled us to plan the wedding of our dreams. From our initial skype meeting they gave us the confidence that the finer detail would be taken care of. They delivered beyond our expectations.

Azra

Married on 07/25/2018

THANK YOU for the perfektly day for us. It was wonderful and very awesome. We are very happyy

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Azra for your kind words! Have a wonderful life together!!

B
Bobbie

Married on 07/23/2018

Had the best experience working along side Maria to make the best possible day for my husband and I. Made it so much easier planning a wedding all the way from little ol New Zealand

Thank you Bobbie!
It was a such a nice wedding day and you were a beautiful bride :-)

J
Jessica

Married on 07/17/2018

We cannot recommend Shirley, Maria and her team enough - they turned the wedding of our dreams into a reality. From the first visit we made to check out venues, Shirley was so kind, helpful, informative and supportive. Shirley was also very accommodating and flexible throughout our planning process, as she supported us with the evolving nature of what we wanted for our wedding day. We were particularly pleased with how much Shirley understood exactly what we wanted from vendors and how accurately this information was communicated to them - the flowers, decor, lighting, music, food... Everything was exactly as we had explained and envisaged. The day itself was beyond perfection, it couldn't have run any more smoothly and this is all down to Shirley's organisation and her fantastic team. Thank you so much for the best day of our lives, our friends and family cannot stop raving about how wonderful it was! Do not hesitate to book Shirley and her team, they are the best in the business.

What a brilliant day!
Thank you so much Jess for giving us the opportunity to be a part of it :-)
Hope to see you again next summer!!
We wish you a life full of joy together!

D
Dominique

Married on 07/06/2018

I could not possibly recommend Shirley and Maria at Santorini Wedding Planners highly enough. Their professional and supportive service was more than I could have hoped for. From the moment I contacted Shirley, almost a year and a half before our actual wedding day, she was nothing short of organised, prompt with responses, informative and honest. Shirley put all of my worries at ease and provided me every available option for our big day. I had the most stress-free wedding and I owe that to Shirley and Maria. Every single detail was exactly what we had discussed and our day was absolutely perfect.

Dominique,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
It was such a pleasure to be there on this beautiful and special day!
We wish you a long and happy life together!

Kainoa

Married on 06/10/2018

Maria & Shirley were hands down the BEST wedding planners ever! Having a destination wedding is stressful in itself. Planning a destination wedding is, well, craziness. However, with Santorini Wedding Planners on our side, our planning process was flawless. Making our wedding day seamlessly PERFECT! We could not have asked for anything more as we were blessed with everything we possibly wanted. Santorini Wedding Planner along with Kapari Natural Resort made all our wedding dreams come true! Efcharistó Maria, Shirley and the whole staff of Kapari for your professionalism, attention to detail & whole hearted kindness. We will forever love each and every one of you!... And will be back to visit?.... Until then, Yamas!

Our lovely Kai!
It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day which was full of love and happiness! Thank you for giving us this opportunity and we are sure we will see you again!! Our warm wishes for a life full of joy!

R
REBECCA

Married on 05/07/2018

Shirley and her assistant Maria and everyone involved during our special day were AMAZING! Shirley was so easy to work with and took all the guess work and stress out of our day so we could actually enjoy the moment. We would get married every year just to have the opportunity to work with Shirley and everyone involved!

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Bess & Nick, it was a real pleasure to have been apart of our special day!

D
Diana

Married on 11/25/2017

Santorini Wedding from NC

Planning a destination weeding from the states was a breeze with Shirley and Maria! They were so helpful in making sure our wedding day was perfect!

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you so much Diana!!
Working with brides like you is always such a pleasure!!
Hope to see you again :-)

Sophie

Married on 10/06/2017

I don’t even know where to begin... Shirley and Maria helped to create a day we will never ever forget!
From the beginning the communication was amazing, Shirley asked questions and gave ideas for parts of the day that I would never have even thought of.
Nothing was ever too much trouble for the ladies at Santorini Wedding planners. Every appointment was well organised and they went above and beyond their duties!
James and I couldn’t thank you enough and would reccomend to EVERYONE! Your the best!

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Sophie thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! We absolutely loved being a part of your Santorini wedding!!

C
Christina

Married on 10/03/2017

I planned our elopement from Los Angeles, and it could not have been any more perfect thanks to Santorini Wedding Planners. Shirley didn't miss a single detail. We met her the day before our ceremony. She walked us through how the wedding would work and gave us a timeline for the following day. She even ensured that I got my dress and veil steamed, and it would be delivered without the groom seeing it.

The wedding day could not have gone any smoother. My hair and make up girls, Bella and Renia, whom Shirley booked, were absolutely wonderful. I've had my hair and make up done many times, and they were hands down the sweetest bunch that ensured I looked like how I wanted. Shirley arrived before the ceremony, and brought her wonderful assistant Lauren. Lauren ended up staying with me in the bridal suite and helping me with all the little things (even zipping my dress for me). It all came together with the traditional musicians Shirley booked leading me in a grand entrance. Walking down the stairs to my groom was the best feeling, and I barely had to lift a finger to make it all happen- Shirley did all of the coordinating behind the scenes for me. Our Greek officiant was perfect and let us incorporate our own vows, and the cake was delicious - Shirley even arranged for a gluten free cake, no easy feat on the island.

I would recommend Shirley to anyone considering eloping in Santorini. She is kind, professional, and very well connected to the best of the best!

Kristen

Married on 09/21/2017

Shirley & Maria helped us to create the wedding we had envisioned. They were extremely responsive and easy to work with. We planned our wedding along with a boat cruise from the US and although we didn't meet in person until the days before our wedding we felt like we knew them already. They were flexible when we changed our vision along the way. Even, when we surprised them with 2 additional guests the week of the wedding, they put us at ease and took care of everything. We highly recommend their services. Shirley was the first wedding planner on Santorini when she started her business - Santorini Wedding Planners, she had all the contacts and experience you need to help you plan you day!

Our lovely Kristen,
your wedding day was amazing and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of it.
Many kisses to you and Kostas!

R
roberta

Married on 08/11/2017

Everything the way that I always dreamed. Shirley made it very easy for me and the way that I imagined. She is very professional! Certainly will recommend her to my coulegues.

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Roberta, thank you so much for your kind review!

V
Vanda

Married on 07/14/2017

Shirley & Maria took all the pressure off us by planning our magical wedding in Santorini, they are professional yet friendly too, nothing is too much trouble for them to organise. Our wedding day was much better than we ever expected and the day went so smoothly, I would have no hesitation in recommending Shirley and her team to plan your dream wedding, we have come to regard Shirley as a friend & will pop in and see her next year when we return to the beautiful romantic island of Santorini. Love Vanda & Lee (Mr & Mrs Dicken) xx

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Our lovely Vanda, thank you so much for your nice review!
Hope to see you again soon!

C
Carolina

Married on 07/07/2017

We were the luckiest couple to have found and chosen Shirley as our wedding planner.
Shirley was the most detailed oriented person, responsable, fast and caring.
Every detail, every picture we sent her with everything we wanted was there.
Our wedding was perfect and thanks to her it exceeded our expectations.
Destination weddings are not easy, but she made it so smooth and stress free that we never worried about a thing.
We planned our wedding with a lot of time (14 months in advance) which made it easier for us to find the perfect venue and details that we needed for our big day.
She thought about small things that we would've never even considered just to make sure everything was on point.
The venue, the music, flowers, decoration, photographers, videographer, dancers, make-up artist, hair stylist- everything to the smallest detail was to perfection.
We would've never been able to make it without her.
I would recommend Shirley 100% as your wedding planner. Without a doubt she was the best person we could have possibly hired!

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Carolina and Milos, thank you so much! Your wedding day was really great and ended with an amazing party! Although it was so windy you had great time and we also enjoyed with you. Thank you for choosing us!

Sophie

Married on 06/18/2017

Shirley and Maria were fantastic. Very helpful and everything went perfectly on my wedding day. I couldnt have asked for more. 100% would recommend Santorini Wedding Planners. 5* service all the way.

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Sophie thank you so much! We wishing you and Sion a long a happy life together!

M
Monica

Married on 06/06/2017

We had the perfect wedding in Santorini, just like we had imagined it would be! Thanks to Shirley and Maria who made the whole process so easy for us; they were so professional at all times. They were so flexible adapting to our wishes, even the very special ones (they got us a delicious gluten free wedding cake). They supported us incredibly with the documentation required, always guiding us and helping us to get everything on time. The communication via email was very efficient, they reacted very fast to every email we sent. The venue they proposed was beautiful! We highly recommend to work with Santorini Wedding planners, they are the best!

Dear Monica and Stephan,
It was a pleasure for us to meet you and be part of your special day!
We will always remember the special moment exchanged rings! The moment you were both crying and laughing at the same time because Stephan couldn't take off the ring he was already wearing!
We wish you again all the best!

Alessandro

Married on 05/17/2017

It was an unforgettable experience, a dream come true to the limits of imagination, thanks to Shirley's wonderful organization, her kindness and availability. Maria was fantastic and will remember them for all our life with great love. Thanks to all

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Dear Alessandro and Isabella also for us was a great start of our season!
You had a nice and emotional ceremony!
We wishing you a long and happy life together!

Anna

Married on 05/10/2017

Shirley is an amazing lady and the best wedding planner I could have hoped for! Answered every single email over the course of 2 years, gave all the details I needed to know, and was happy to explain and discuss everything until we were completely happy. I was most impressed when her team pressed the restaurant on my behalf when they were being difficult about the arrangements I preferred, and on the island she was there for every appointment taking notes and makinf sure we had exactly what we wanted. On the big day she was just as cheerful and enthusiastic as we were! We recommend her whole heartedly.

Santorini Wedding Planners's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words! Your wedding day was such an amazing experience for us!
We wish you all the best!