Back to Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 07/24/2018

I feel so lucky to have had this amazing hair and makeup crew on my wedding day! I can’t even explain how happy I am with how the whole experience turned out. They brought 3 great hair and makeup artists and every single girl in my wedding party loved the way they looked. And I usually go to weddings that the bridesmaids all complain about how they look... So this was such a great relief. I shopped around for a while to choose a wedding team. I went with them bc of their price and instagram. But I honestly feel like there’s nobody that could have done better regardless of the price! I’ve never seen my sister look like that.. You will be extremely happy should you chose Sara’s team like I did ;)

N
Natalie Dawn

Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing MUA & Hair

I booked Sara and her team a year ago for my wedding this April, she was so flexible with times and a few extra girls added the last minute they accommodated us with extra staff and made us all look gorgeous! Sara and her team and skilled at what they do and efficient, the atmosphere was boutique like and very comfortable. Would 100 percent recommend my makeup lasted all night at a beach wedding from 2:00-12:00 am

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you very much my dear Natalie for your beautiful words. It was a real pleasure to be able to support you on that SPECIAL DAY .

I send you a very big hug and again CONGRATULATIOS =)

Kelsey
Kelsey Elizabeth

Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what I wanted.

Everyone commented how beautiful my hair and makeup was, and it was exactly what I wanted. It felt like a natural version of me, but even better. I would recommend Sara and team to EVERYONE.

Shweta
Shweta

Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing job!

Sara & her team did an amazing job doing my hair & makeup along with my family and friends! They were so sweet and always came on time. Everyone was amazed with how well their makeup stayed in the Mexico Heat. They were so responsive during the planning process. I really appreciated all their hard work and would recommend them to every bride that gets married in Mexico. I have to say my makeup has never looked as amazing as it did on my wedding weekend and I opted out of doing a trial. Sara is that good! Hire her immediately with no hesitation! :)

Brooke Erwin

Married on 01/28/2019

Glam squad!

My hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned! They were so professional and fun to hang out with while we got ready! I recommend them to anyone considering getting their hair and makeup done! I found them through instagram and decided to hire them versus using the resort salon, which I already paid for in my wedding package. So glad I did!💕

Belen

Married on 12/30/2018

Phenomenal

When I first did my research for hair and makeup in the area, I was searching for something that looked natural yet dramatic but not extreme or ridiculous, and that's exactly what Sara's team did for me. They were very conscientious about ensuring I was absolutely satisfied with their work, they were flexible and open to my feedback during the trial and the wedding day. They do a good assessment as to what look the bride is going for to capture it on the wedding day. I had the pleasure of working with Daniela and Mimi. Daniela was the sweetest. I can honestly say I never felt as understood about my looks as I did with her, seriously. She's phenomenal and made the time enjoyable. She used high-quality products all around. Mimi was also great about detail. I told her I wanted my hair to look natural (not too much hairspray) which I disliked from other's works, and she did just that. She gave me an updo that lasted me all day. Both of them had great time-management skills. We started getting ready late on the day of the wedding, yet they made it work while also delivering awesome work. I was very pleased overall with their work, I felt and looked beautiful thanks to their work.

Mari

Married on 12/22/2018

Thank you Sara!

Sara and her team are just simply talented, attentive and kind. I was so nervous putting my full trust on a makeup artist and hair stylist for my big day, especially with having a destination wedding as I was not going to have time to do any trials first. But let me just tell you as soon as I saw Sara’s and her teams work on Facebook and Wedding Wire, I just felt this overwhelming comfort that I had nothing to worry about because I was going to look beautiful on my wedding day. When the day came they genuinely listened to me and gave me the wedding look that I had envisioned for so long. I absolutely love these ladies because honestly without them I wouldn’t have felt and looked as stunning on my wedding day. Trust me you will not regret choosing them!

E
emily

Married on 12/01/2018

amazing!!!

Totakly professional and worth it! Would recommend to anyone. I was worried because i didn’t do a trial but they succeeded with what i wanted!

G
gabrielle

Married on 12/01/2018

the best of the best

Honestly, the best decision was choosing Sara Tamargo & team for hair and make-up on my wedding day. Sara and her team are incredible, I absolutely LOVED my hair and make-up, and so did my bridal party! Sara is so sweet, flexible and talented.

Kay

Married on 09/01/2018

Sara Tamargo and her team were WONDERFUL to work with. Anything I asked, they did everything they could to help and did exactly what myself and my bridal party asked for. Great, great job! Only thing I wish could have gone differently, was a curling iron burned the villa we were renting and there was some miscommunication about price for my mother's hair. But, Sara was quick to correct it! Overall, their work is amazing. I did not get the chance to meet Sara, but her team was awesome to have and work with on the big day. I loved everyone's look and not once in the Mexican Riviera humidity and heat did anything sweat off!

Michelle

Married on 07/21/2018

Sara Tamargo + team was phenomenal to work with for my wedding in Riviera Maya. Sara was always incredibly responsive to my emails, informative, and SO kind. As someone who is very into hair and makeup, it was important for me to find a glam squad that was top notch. Sara + team did not disappoint. The makeup was so beautiful and stayed put all night. I received so many compliments on how beautifully done my makeup was. My hair was exactly what I had asked for and I was very happy with it. I highly recommend working with this glam squad for your wedding in/around Cancun!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/09/2018

Sara Tamargo and her team were amazing to work with! Sara was very responsive and flexible as the quote changed over time as I ended up add in my Mom and MIL, plus a larger bridal party and trial the day before. For anyone on the fence on a trial, I would highly recommend it! Doing the trial I was able to make sure my hair and makeup lasted through the rehearsal dinner the night before and I wasn't worried on the wedding day. Sara and her team arrived early to set up both days, took their time on each women but stayed on schedule. Everyone looked stunning! I couldn’t have asked for anything better and I highly recommend her services!

L
Larissa

Married on 05/04/2018

Sara Tamargo and her team were pure joy to work with! Sara was quick at responsiveness and extremely helpful when it came to budget and flexibility. Her team fit me in while booking a month until the wedding, thank goodness! The girls were extremely friendly and did an absolutely beautiful job. I couldn’t have asked for anything better and I highly recommend them!

Brittany

Married on 04/06/2018

Sara and her team far exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. The entire team was professional and so sweet. They arrived early to set up their stations and were ready for when my first bridesmaids arrived. They were flexible in working with some late arrivals and even found time to do a little extra special hairdo for our flower girl! They made myself, my mom, and my bridesmaids feel confident and beautiful for the big day! Everyone had huge smiles on their faces after seeing the amazing hair and makeup we all had! Everything stayed looking perfect and in place in the 87 degree heat and through lots of sweating from dancing the night away! I can’t thank them enough for helping me to look and feel amazing for my wedding! I highly recommend Sara and her team! We really can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us!

A
Ami

Married on 02/03/2018

Sara and her team are amazing! For our Indian destination wedding outside of Cancun, Mexico, her team did my hair and makeup (bride) for the Sangeet (Friday night event), wedding (Saturday morning) and reception (Saturday night). I had 9 bridesmaids/family members who also got their hair and makeup done for the wedding ceremony. From the timing coordination to the individual preferences for hair and makeup style, Sara's team was fantastic! My husband was truly floored to see the different look I had for each event. I will definitely miss the attention to detail and flawless look I had for those few days. I highly recommend the airbrushing technique- everyone loved the look it created. Thank you Sara and your entire team for making sure my bridesmaids, family and myself were truly the best versions of ourselves. Cannot wait for more pictures to arrive from our photographer!

Brenda

Married on 01/20/2018

The girls from Sara's team did an amazing job! I had a hair and make up trial the day before my wedding and they did an exceptional job figuring out exactly what I wanted. I went in unsure of what styles to choose but they quickly figured that out for me after asking a couple questions. That same day I had my rehearsal dinner so they changed my make up and hairstyle to deceive everyone and leave the surprise til the wedding day. For the wedding day they once again did a phenomenal job! The girls were great and I highly recommend them!

A
Alina

Married on 11/22/2017

I love these ladies! I want to take them home with me. They did an amazing job, i was beyond impressed. Not only that, but they were so sweet waiting for everyone and added people for hair last minute. I absolutly love your team and i will def use you again. Xo

J
Jessica

Married on 07/29/2017

Sara was incredibly informative since our first contact, and was flexible with any changes I had to make. She was extremely responsive, which was important since I live in Nj and communicated via email and Facebook messenger. Her staff showed up not only on time, but early to set up. The girls were patient, attentive, and SO skillful! My bridal party and I looked amazing. I have been a bridesmaid in almost 10 weddings, and I have never been so happy with my hair and makeup. They understood my vision, and executed it beautifully. The quality of their work was impressive, and I wasn't elated. You can't put a price on feeling beautiful!

Myia

Married on 07/22/2017

From the start makeup has always been very important to me. Planning a destination wedding can be so challenging because you have to go by reviews and pictures to make a sound decision. I instantly knew that i wanted to use Sara upon checking out her instagram. Unfortunately she wasnt available so i had other artists from her company Naomi Tania, & Noemi. They did a spectacular job. Everyone was ecstatic with their hair/makeup & we received many compliments.

User7542249

2+ years ago

Sara and Esther did a great job with my hair and make up for my wedding. They also did hair for my sister-in-law and make-up for my mother and mother-in-law. Everyone was very happy with the results. The airbrush make up stayed in place all evening. I showed Sara pictures from Pinterest of what I had in mind and then during the trial we tried out some different things to make sure everything was perfect on the wedding day. Highly recommend.

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

So happy to help you, preciosa!!! Would be a pleasure.... we wish all the best!

S
Sari

Married on 12/09/2016

Sara and hear team did a fantastic job at my wedding! I had 6 bridesmaids, as well as my mom, grandma, my husband's mom, sister in law, and flower girl. Sara and her team managed the large group very well and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! I have never seen the moms look so good! The airbrush make up covers any flaws. The group looked so beautiful. I had a hair and make up trial prior to hiring them, and was so impressed. I showed them photos of my desired hair and make up, and they replicated it but it looked even better than in the photos!

My only feedback would be to start earlier. We started at 10:30 am but felt a bit rushed. We did have some weather issues (rain... Boo hoo) which affected our ability to take pictures in the timeline we wanted. I would recommend starting 1-2 hours earlier given the amount of people we had doing their hair and make up.

Sara and her team are extremely talented. I highly recommend them!

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback! We loved to be in your special day pretty!

Katrina

Married on 12/02/2016

Don't hesitate to book with Sara! You won't be disappointed!

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Very thanks for your review! Thanks for let us be part of your special day!

L
Lindsay

Married on 11/23/2016

I used ST Makeup Artistry for my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair. They did a fabulous job! The girls were very friendly and professional.

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Very thanks, hermosa! Thanks for let us be part of your special day!

Kellie

Married on 11/11/2016

Sara is amazing! She did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and my hair and makeup for my wedding. She and her staff were on time and on point. My only advice for a bride to be would be to get your makeup first, and then get it touched up so that you can get lots of pictures with you getting ready with your bridesmaids. I highly recommend Sara! :-)

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Kellie sweetie, I'm appreciate your words so hard! Thank you!

Mikki
Mikki

Married on 11/10/2016

I had Sara do my makeup and hair for my TTD photoshoot and I am so happy with her work! I had a few hiccups with finding a location to do everything and Sara was extremely helpful and flexible, answering her emails very quickly. Sara and her partner were very prompt, showing up a couple minutes early. This is very important when you are on a schedule with a photographer! My hair & makeup was done quickly and I loved the result! I had pictures for inspiration and they were able to take what I had and make it work for me. My TTD photoshoot involved jumping into the ocean and getting repeatedly smacked in the face with waves and my makeup lasted the entire time with no running or smudging! Thank you so much Sara!

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair's reply:

Preciosa Mikki! Really I enjoyed so much to meet you and was a wonderful experience travel to Perto Vallarta just to work with you. You have an amazing beautiness, was so easy and happy to help you because you're so pretty!

Thanks for your kindly and nice words, I will love to see you again, maybe in Puerto Vallarta or here in Caribbean paradise. Wishing you all the best for your marriage, send you hugs!!!