Back to Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

H
Featured
Hollis

Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing amazing amazing! There are just no other words! In the middle of our ceremony dark clouds were hovering and it was thundering.. Eventually we had to run under a tent because of a downpour and Sarah took total control, was so professional, kept the ceremony going, the guests entertained and really took control when I needed someone to act and make a decision! Everyone there loved her and I wish she stayed and hung out for the whole party!

K
Kelly Selander

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Couldn't be happier with our ceremony!!

Sarah helped us craft our perfect ceremony. She emailed resources to help us select our vows and ring exchange. The was on time, and patient when we got off to a late start.

She was dressed professionally and had everything printed for the two people who did readings during the ceremony. She was complementary of our venue and decorations, and made a point to introduce herself to some of our guests. These personal touches and complements made me feel good about our special day.

She projected well so all our guests could her our ceremony. I chose Sarah because she did a great job performing my brother's ceremony and I liked the idea of having the same officiant as my brother. I was so happy with our ceremony from start to finish. I highly recommend Sarah!

Marissa
Marissa Abrams

Married on 06/22/2019

Would Recommend to Anyone!

We just had Sarah officiate our wedding and she was amazing! So easy to work with and helpful with the whole process. We really didn’t know what we wanted for our ceremony and she helped us figure it out. At the last minute we decided to add the Jewish breaking of the glass to our ceremony, and she wrote up 12 options for us to choose from of things she could read, which was just so helpful. She worked really hard to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding she was on time, calm, friendly, bubbly, and did a great job speaking at the ceremony. I can not say enough to recommend her!

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/26/2019

5/26/19 Wedding at The Riverview

Sarah was AMAZING to work with! We received SO many compliments from our guests on how well done our ceremony was, the perfect balance of short and sweet, but genuine and sentimental! Thank you so much to Sarah for the attention to detail, timeliness, taking charge of our MASSIVE wedding party, and helping our vision come to life! Thank you!

P
Paige

Married on 10/02/2018

Sarah was so wonderful! She was able to take control of everything that we needed. I would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE!

Carollynn

Married on 09/30/2018

Sarah was amazing! I could not have picked a better officiant. She had great ideas and really helped us tailor the ceremony to our tastes. Sarah has excellent resources for any type of ceremony that you could ask for. She arrived early the day of to go over the ceremony and make sure we were happy with everything and to soothe our nerves.

Melanie

Married on 09/15/2018

Sarah was awesome! I’d pick her over and over again. She had such great energy and professionalism, thanks Sarah!

A
April

Married on 08/26/2018

I am overjoyed to be writing this review! Sarah was recommended to us by a friend and I'm so happy she was a part of our wedding. From Start to finish, Sarah was accommodating with scheduling meetups, insightful with what goes into a ceremony and how the whole of the wedding works, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Her easy going and bubbly personality immediately calmed my bridal nerves and I felt like my wedding was in the best and most capable hands! Our day of was nothing short of perfect. Sarah made our ceremony exactly the vision we had planned and I'm eternally grateful that she was a part of the most important day of our lives. <3

Megan

Married on 07/28/2018

Sarah was absolutely incredible to work with on our ceremony! She was very responsive and helpful prior to the wedding and super flexible when the majority of our wedding party was late to the rehearsal. She did an incredible job with the ceremony and everyone was very moved! Most importantly is she knew how to calm me down when I was on the verge of tears because we arrived to the ceremony site right when it was supposed to start. She told me to take a moment and not to worry because no wedding ever starts on time. I highly recommend Sarah!

Mike

Married on 07/14/2018

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took our calls in the late evenings to talk through the entire day. She answered all questions in deep detail and was very honest and thoughtful in her answers.

The ceremony was exactly how we pictured it. She even had napkins ready just Incase someone needed them.

I would recommend Sarah to everyone!

P
Patricia

Married on 07/01/2018

We were so elated and blessed to have had Sarah officiate our wedding July 1, 2018! She was such a pleasure to work with which made the ceremony absolutely beautiful!

Carly

Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I chose Sarah for our JP for our wedding in June and she was absolutely incredible. Sarah was super organized and thorough during our initial meeting and she made it so comfortable for us. She offered us great suggestions to make our ceremony unique and exactly what we wanted. She made sure to explain every detail of the ceremony as well as the process to receive our marriage license which made us feel at ease. She was also very responsive to emails and phone calls with any questions that I had. Sarah was very professional and she is amazing at what she does. Overall, Sarah exceeded our expectations and she was simply the best! Highly recommend!

Melissa

Married on 06/09/2018

So far in the planning process, she is very responsive and easy to work with

Linda

Married on 06/02/2018

Sarah officiated at a wedding we attended last fall and we knew she would be the perfect person to perform our ceremony. She made everyone at our ceremony feel welcomed and at ease. Our only regret is that she couldn't stay for the reception!
Linda and Mark - June 2, 2018

K
Kylie

Married on 06/02/2018

Sarah was great to work with. She was responsive to my emails and phone calls. She went over everything with us regarding the ceremony over the phone which really calmed our anxiety. She sent over all the info we needed to construct the ceremony we wanted and instructions on how to get our marriage license. She arrived early to talk to our family and friends to get to know everyone before the ceremony which was very nice. She did an awesome job delivering the ceremony, everything was perfect!

B
Barry

Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah was great and very professional. She really listened to us and our story and worked with us to get the ceremony we wanted. She was also very entertaining and helped make our day special.

H
Helen

Married on 01/27/2018

Sarah was extremely responsive from our very first contact! She had great recommendations, and helped us create the perfect ceremony.
Thank you Sarah!

F
Flavia

Married on 12/24/2017

Sarah was professional and very personable. She was the perfect person for the job; addressing all our questions and keeping us informed along the way.

LeeAnn

Married on 11/18/2017

Sarah has been such a pleasure to work with from the second we contacted her. Her bubbly personality and outgoing nature made her so fun and easy to work with. She came up with the perfect ceremony scripture for us, it fit us to a T. Sarah also led the rehearsal, and made sure we all knew exactly what we had to do, where we would all stand etc. Our family and friends loved Sarah as much as we did. We are really happy Sarah was such an important part of our special day. She is the best!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah recently officiated at our venue and she was very professional. A pleasure to work with.

Jamie

Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah was wonderful. She provided links, readings, tips, and was quick to respond to any and all questions we had. Our ceremony was perfect! People thought she must be a family friend based on her ability to read our emotions on the day and put us at ease, even making my nervous husband laugh and loosen up. I cannot recommend her enough.

Courtney

Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah was a pleasure to work with! She spent time to understand what I was looking for and offered suggestions and ideas along the way. She has a lot of connections in the industry and can offer a lot of helpful info outside of the ceremony itself. I knew she kept me top of mind because she would often reach out with new ideas that she thought I would like. After a chat one day she came up with a great idea to customize a poem to make it more personal. It was a highlight of the ceremony and inspired both laughs and tears for everyone in the room. It was perfect and so unique. So many of my guests came up to me at the wedding to tell me that our ceremony was really personal and intimate and the best they had ever been to. It was my favorite part of the day without a doubt and something I will never forget. It truly captured exactly what my husband and I envisioned. I highly recommend Sarah as a JP. She clearly loves what she does and takes a lot of pride in her work.

Lisa

Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah was wonderful to work with from start to finish! She was super responsive and willing to hop on the phone to talk through any questions we had, and she ran through our final ceremony script a couple of weeks before our wedding to put our minds at ease. She also had great input on the readings we selected for our ceremony. She showed up to our venue early to check in with us which was also great. Everyone really enjoyed the ceremony and thought she did a great job!

Jessica

Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She worked with us to have what we wanted and even did some research to add in a little something to go with our theme (Beauty and the Beast)! She is extremely professional and we would highly recommend her!

Johnna

Married on 09/08/2017

Sarah was amazing! She helped with ceremony planning, was always available to talk and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!