Back to Sarah French Events

26 Reviews for Sarah French Events

Becca
Becca Simon

Married on 05/11/2019

Our most valuable wedding vendor

When I thought about getting married, I never thought I would get a wedding planner. However, our venue required at least hiring a day-of coordinator. I am so grateful that there was a requirement for a planner because Sarah made everything so easy. I have a busy/stressful job and all of my coworkers leading up to the wedding were incredibly surprised that I was not stressed, which was all because of Sarah. I had initially done some of the "big" things myself - booked venue, caterer, band, hotel block, dress prior to hiring her though there were times I wish I had done everything with her advice. However there was plenty of other things she helped us with and especially in the last 3 months she really kept it everything together, organized. No detail was missed. She was a great day-of coordinator as well and made perfect game-day decisions.

Sarah French Events's reply:

Becca, thank you so much for your kind words!!! I had such a blast designing and planning your wedding, and I'm so glad you were as relaxed as you seemed!

G
G

Married on 10/05/2018

This is an OUTRAGE! How come I can only give Sara five stars? In the universe of star ratings she is above and beyond a mere 5 stars. A little over the top? I don't think so!
I'm not a paid endorser. I am the actual FOB (father of the bride). Sara just coordinated my daughters wedding. She is a true professional. Everything was seamless. Not a single bobble.
If we had a question or an issue Sara was on it in a flash. It was like she was invisible during the entire wedding. But she was there every second. She would appear at the appropriate time and then poof she was invisible. Yet she was there at exactly the right time with the right answer or solution. She was amazing. Getting married and looking for a coordinator? Look no further.
I would recommend Sara without reservation. Sara thank you for the wonderful job you did.

Sarah French Events's reply:

:) Thank you so much for the lovely review G! It was such a pleasure working with your whole family! (I'm still choked up from your toast!) I'm delighted it was everything you wanted.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 10/05/2018

If you want to ensure your wedding goes well, you hire Sarah!

My husband and I hired Sarah a few months into our planning process, after we had hired most of our vendors. I work in the event planning industry, and frankly I was not sure that I would need the help of a coordinator. Having gone through the planning process and after experiencing a perfectly executed wedding courtesy of Sarah, I can now say, hiring SarahFrench Events was the best investment we made in our wedding day. Sarah was a delight to work with throughout the entire process. She is very responsive, creative, and meticulously organized. Sarah is also unfailingly patient and kind and was especially helpful when we were trying to make decisions on different elements of our wedding. When we had questions, Sarah often provided us with a few suggestions, never pressuring us one way or the other, but always giving her honest opinion. Even though we were on top of planning our wedding, Sarah was always a step ahead, sending us gentle reminders of things that still needed to be done and talking extensively with our vendors to develop our timeline. The day of the wedding, we felt like we had nothing to do but relax and enjoy the day! We truly felt like we were guests at our own wedding—this is entirely due to Sarah’s organization and her positive attitude. There was nothing that came up that she couldn’t handle with grace and ease. I received numerous compliments specifically about Sarah from my family members and our guests. Even if you have the expertise, do yourself a favor a hire SarahFrench Events so you can actually enjoy your wedding—I know we did, and it was thanks to Sarah!

Sarah French Events's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for your lovely words!! (I'm tearing up over here!) It was such a pleasure being a part of your gorgeous wedding--I'm so delighted that it was everything you dreamed of!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah was absolutely AMAZING! We hired her as our monthly coordinator, but she started working with us well before the month before the wedding in order to ensure that everything went smoothly. This was just one of the ways she went well above what was expected (and what we have heard other monthly coordinators provide). Another example is how she helped us with our alcohol. We had a byob for our rehearsal dinner and the wedding itself. Sarah picked up the alcohol from the store, dropped it off at the rehearsal venue and the wedding venue, and then even stopped by after our rehearsal dinner to get the extra alcohol from that night to drop it off at the wedding. Further, she dropped off the extra alcohol as well as all our decorations from the wedding to our house after the wedding! Sarah was also helpful in solving any small problems that came up. For example figuring out what to do about a table of 13 that could not be split up and dealing with the caterer who tried to add extra costs at the end. She was also super responsive and would answer my emails early in the morning and late at night. We really cannot say enough great things about Sarah and highly recommend you hire her.

Sarah French Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words Lauren!! It was such a pleasure working with you on your gorgeous wedding!!

Deven

Married on 06/09/2018

What can I say about Sarah French? The woman is extraordinary! After choosing my now husband, she was by far the next best choice I made to have her by my side on such a monumental day.   If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, look no further. You have found the one that will help you through this process and will make your wedding a breeze. Sarah was an absolute dream, and she is such a fantastic planner. She knows how grateful I am for her. I was stressed before I hired her because I was finishing my Master’s degree, working part-time with a long commute, and had three internships. Planning a wedding alone was not realistic. I found her and am endlessly grateful for her help in this process. I know for a fact that I would not have been able to do this without her. She helped me make all of the decisions to make it a perfect day. Sarah’s detail oriented timeline helped to ensure that the day went smoothly, and I had her unending support by her checking in with me throughout my big day. If you are looking for someone to lower your stress and help you have your dream wedding, than hire Sarah. She is the absolute best!

V
Van

Married on 03/25/2018

Sarah is the SOLE reason why my wedding was such a success. We actually hired her after already deciding on all of our vendors and she was a BOSS with organizing everything and making sure the entire planning process was easy on us. We were so laid back about our wedding and we were able to remain cool calm and collected because Sarah had everything under control. Communication with her was extremely easy and we looked forward to our coffee date planning sessions. After our wedding was done, EVERYONE commented on how amazing Sarah was. I will be telling EVERYONE I know who is in need a wedding planner that Sarah French is the way to go! Thank you again Sarah, it was just a pleasure working with you!

Sarah French Events's reply:

Van, Thank you so much for your kind words!! They made my whole day and have me crying a bit. It was so much FUN working with you and Bea on your elegant Hawaiian wedding! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your day--it was truly my pleasure!!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah is a powerhouse. We hired her as our day of wedding coordinator and she did an extraordinary job. She loves being a part of weddings and makes sure every single detail is perfect. We met with her 4 times prior to the wedding to go over the details. She always had vendors to recommend and asked the right questions to make sure we thought of every detail. She then contacted all of the vendors to make sure they executed their contracts as promised. She created very detailed, personalized timelines for every person involved. She ran the rehearsal the night before the wedding and had an assistant there to help execute everything the day of. Sarah made sure we stayed on schedule and that everything happened as we planned. Best of all - she made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was WAY less busy in the weeks leading up to the wedding because she took all the details out of my hands and handled them. I had planned the wedding so meticulously and am quite the detail-oriented control freak - so trusting someone else to execute my plans does not come easily to me. Sarah somehow managed to make it so easy and I trusted her to handle everything. I can't recommend her highly enough. Hire her. She will help make your day truly special and give you the space to enjoy it!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/16/2017

I can not say enough good things about Sarah. Not only is she great at what she does,she is passionate and seems to genuinely love, love. My husband and I got married on September 16th, 2017 and Sarah was our day of coordinator. I use day of coordinator loosely as she certainly went above and beyond the description of what a day of coordinator does. She knows her stuff and was there for me whenever I had a question or a meltdown during the wedding planning process. You can absolutely rely on her for what will be one of the most (if not the most) important days in your life. She is meticulous, is full of wonderful ideas/is super creative, and will keep everything on track the day of your wedding. Initially, I didn't think I needed any type of coordinator but I'm glad I changed my mind and found Sarah. She was worth every penny and I highly recommend her.

A
Ava

Married on 07/22/2017

After choosing to marry my husband, hiring Sarah was the second best wedding decision I made. When you’re at the early stages of thinking about a wedding planner, you know that there’s the big stuff that they’ll help you with—like selecting vendors, managing logistics, advising on décor, and managing all the vendor communications.

But here’s what separates Sarah from other wedding planners: she goes above and beyond to make the entire planning process, as well as your wedding day, completely stress-free and she sweats the all those tiny little details like no one else. Want examples? She was at Staples on a Friday night two weeks before our wedding designing our table signage. She made sure the caterer stocked Snapple Lemon Ice Tea because my husband’s close friend doesn’t go anywhere without bringing it with her, BYO-style. Once she heard that black wasn’t a good color in my religion, she told all the wait staff and vendors not to wear that color, even though that never even crossed my mind. The night of our wedding, she stocked our fridge with leftover wedding food and dropped off all our gifts so that we could continue to party with our friends…and came by the next day to drop off the centerpieces that she couldn’t fit into her car the previous day.

Are you getting the picture yet? Sarah goes the extra mile and I can’t say enough about how dedicated and helpful she is. Hire her!

Sarah French Events's reply:

And now I'm crying...thank you for the kind words Ava!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding--it was truly an experience I will never forget. I'm so honored that you chose me to be a part of it. <3

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 06/12/2017

One of the best, if not THE best, decisions we made during wedding planning. Sarah lives by her motto of making planning and the actual wedding day as stress-free as possible for the bride and groom. She was responsive, professional, organized, attentive, and above all, helped us keep our sanity. My husband and I are both doctoral students, and I work part-time, so we were so busybusybusy, but Sarah was on top of everything and I never felt behind. Our actual wedding day was flawless. If there were issues, which I'm sure there were because of Murphy's Law, we never knew about it because Sarah and her team were all over it. Sarah is passionate about what she does, and out of all my vendors, I always sing her praises and recommend her first and foremost to my own friends and family.

A
Akalpit

Married on 05/25/2017

It was a pleasure working with Sarah. She is very friendly and very professional. Getting her help was the best decision of our wedding Planning. We could actually achieve and enjoy our dream wedding because of her. I would definitely recommend Sarah for any events you might need planned, especially weddings.

Dayana

Married on 04/22/2017

I don't know how I would have pulled this off without Sarah. She was so unbelievably helpful wedding planning and day off the wedding. Made sure I looked into all the details I needed, and made some great suggestions picking out vendors including the venue and photographer which we absolutely loved. Thank you sooooo much Sarah for making our wedding day happen!

K
Kevin

Married on 04/22/2017

Sarah is awesome. My wife and I cannot imagine having planned everything without her. She's a great person in general and was extremely open to all of our ideas. She was indispensable to keeping everything organized and on the right track. We'd recommend her to anyone, especially if you have lots of hurdles to jump through in terms of wedding planning.

S
Sarah

Married on 03/04/2017

Not only an excellent wedding planner/designer but a wonderful person through and through. Putting together a wedding is hard, especially if you are a busy person. I had the added circumstance of not living in the city I was getting married in. Sarah French helped my husband and I have the wedding that perfectly reflected our personalities and one that our friends and family are still talking about. She organized every last detail and made sure that anything that we wanted to make this day special happened. She introduced me to wonderful vendors that helped make my wedding day even more beautiful. She has an eye for wedding design and knows how to make something spectacular while still keeping you in your budget, which was my largest concern during the wedding planning process. She was honest about telling me what things would work, how things could be done more efficiently, or whether they would cost too much. She was always available to answer questions no matter how trivial. She knows how to troubleshoot any emergency on the wedding day (even finding spare veils when you forget yours in another state!). My family and wedding party loved working with her. When I initially decided to hire a wedding planner I was expecting the relationship to be very business-like and chaste but working with Sarah was so enjoyable and fun! I interviewed 5 different wedding planners prior to meeting Sarah French. Immediately upon speaking to her it was apparent that she LOVES weddings and making sure that couples have the most beautiful and memorable day. She not enjoys what she does but she is excellent at it! Her price is extremely competitive and you will not find a better deal! Not a single other wedding planner I spoke to came close to her prices. To any Philadelphia bride looking for a wedding planner/designer if you’re looking for someone that is professional, competent, organized and a blast to work with I would go with Sarah French Events!

Sarah French Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah! It was truly my pleasure working with you and Robert--talking to you two always makes me smile! I'm so glad it came together like you wanted. <3

David

Married on 09/24/2016

Thank you Sarah for a job well done! Truly 5/5 without question. This is the groom here, from my perspective partnering with Sarah was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Sarah was proactive in working with us and all the vendors, and gave us incredible piece of mind on our wedding day knowing everything was taken care of. We had several unexpected day-of surprises which Sarah quickly dealt with before they became noticeable or a source of stress for anyone. Highly recommend!

Dana

Married on 09/24/2016

I was initially resistant to the idea of a wedding planner but I think I ended up telling Sarah she was, "the best money I ever spent. " She handled EVERYTHING. She handled communications with vendors and reminded me when payments were due. She made sure all gifts were delivered to my apartment after the wedding. I had complete confidence that things would be taken care of with her at my side. She had our day scheduled well but it didn't seem rushed or too rigid. The ceremony and reception ran flawlessly. The space looked amazing. When there were hang ups, like some food that I pre-ordered was never delivered, she just took care of it and I never heard a word about it that night. Sarah is professional, organized, fun, smart, and crafty and I would highly recommend her to anyone considering a wedding planner.

R
Ruth

Married on 07/29/2016

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She was on top of things and a great asset to us as parents, knowing we could trust her with the details to make everything run smoothly and efficiently. Sarah is a problem solver and offered us many great ideas, yet she is also a great listener as to what you are wanting for your special day. She is a true professional and gets things done. I would recommend her without any hesitation. Sarah is AWESOME!

Meagan
Meagan

Married on 07/23/2016

Sarah has a great many strengths as a wedding planner and day-of coordinator, but chief among them is that she does not bring her own vision to your wedding. That doesn't mean she is inexperienced, or that she doesn't have suggestions or input; she's rich in all three. What it means is that her focus is delivering the kind of wedding that you want to have, first and foremost. She will use her faculties to execute your vision as completely as possible. On top of that, she is personable, responsive, friendly and down-to-earth. We would recommend her to anyone, and suggest you hire her immediately. Hiring her was the best money we spent on the wedding, period.

User7008411

2+ years ago

I cannot recommend Sarah French Events highly enough! Sarah and her team deserve 10 stars for their dedication to making your wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER! All my wedding anxieties melted away when we hired Sarah who is so organized and efficient. From our first phone conversation, she was so positive, creative and knowledgeable about the ins and out of wedding planning. We had our wedding at our family's home which involved a lot of logistical coordination. There were so many things she helped me think through and so many important things she brought to my attention that I would never have thought of. Sarah did everything possible to make our wedding day everything we had envisioned and that truly would not have been possible without her. Leading up to the wedding, Sarah was in touch with me and my husband regularly, as well as all our vendors, our mothers and our officiant. The work she did in advance made everything run smoothly leading up to the wedding, issues were addressed before they became problems and Sarah had a solution for literally everything we threw at her! On the day of, Sarah and her team was there bright and early to oversee everything, most importantly (which I didn't even realize) keeping us on time throughout the day. As someone who is notoriously late, this was seriously crucial! Our wedding day was an incredible celebration of our love, our families and friends coming together, and an awesome party! Many people told us it was one of their favorite weddings (maybe they say that to everyone? ) and I told each of them that it would not have been the special day it was without Sarah French! Hiring her was by far the best decision I made since I snagged my groom!

L
Lukas

Married on 07/03/2016

Book Sarah French Events. As soon as we hired Sarah, we began to benefit from her knowledge and hard work. During preparation, Sarah's organizational skills made us feel comfortable balancing the many, moving pieces that make a wedding. She made great efforts to make us feel supported through every step of our wedding preparation. She brings experience, creativity and passion to her work. Sarah love what she does, and we quickly understood that we could trust her to help my wife and I create a wedding that is unique to us - and manageable to pull off! As the big day got closer and planning picked up, Sarah continued to provide guidance and help. On the big day, Sarah and her team brought a kindness and attention to detail that allowed them to shoulder producing the event, while allowing my bride and I to get lost in the emotions of the day! It is Sarah's ability to balance hard work with sensitivity, that makes her a pleasure to have intimately involved with the most important day of my life. Honestly, we couldn't have created such a beautiful and meaningful day without Sarah French.

K
Kaitlin

Married on 04/01/2016

In a word, Sarah was amazing. She met with us multiple times before the big day to make sure she was aware of everything we were planning, and even did some research for us when we weren't sure which direction we wanted to take on certain items (e.g. , alternative guest book, favors, etc.). Sarah also got in touch with all of our vendors before the wedding to make sure they knew she was a point of contact and that they were well informed of the schedule for the day. On the night of the rehearsal, she immediately took charge and got our ragtag team in line with what they were going to be doing for the ceremony. Then on the day of, she was all business (in a good way) from beginning to end. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be throughout the morning leading up to the ceremony and got everyone to the church on time. Following that she got to our reception venue early to help set up some special favors for us and make sure everything was in place for the guests, and kept us on track with the dances, cake cutting, and pictures throughout the night. Perhaps the most valuable service Sarah provided was at the end of the night when she gathered up EVERYTHING we had brought to the reception and personally delivered it back to our hotel room. That kind of service is invaluable because that's the LAST thing you want to have to worry about the night of your wedding. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we owe most of that to Sarah (and the weather gods). :)

David

Married on 10/23/2015

Sarah was excellent. She was very responsive to our needs and was able to help us with any questions or ideas we had. Sarah is a true professional and I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends.

P
Patti

Married on 07/26/2015

Ladies,

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no more! Sarah French is amazing! I recently worked with her to help plan my best friends wedding, and she was nothing short of a miracle. She was polite, courteous, flexible, and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my friend had the PERFECT day.

Her experience gives her the advantage over other planners in the area and she pays attention to all the minor details so you don't have to! I honestly can't tell you how invaluable she was to the success of my friends wedding.

It was such a relief having her deal with all the vendors, wedding party, and crazy family members on the special day so my friend could sit back, relax, and ENJOY getting married!

For example, on the wedding day my friend accidentally stepped on her dress and ripped it a little bit while her and her husband were taking their individual photos. Sara rushed out to the store, bought thread and a needle, and fixed the dress! The week before the wedding my friend came down with a horrible cold. All through the wedding Sarah was making sure she had enough water to drink and made sure to bring her extra cough drops and even ran out to the store to get her some nasal spray the morning before the wedding while she was getting ready.

I wish I had someone like Sarah on the day of my wedding to run the show. She is so thoughtful, and it was such a relief to have someone else deal with the stress of the big day (And she does it with a smile!). Don't pass this one up ladies! Sarah is worth it!

J
Jaclynn

Married on 06/27/2015

Sarah is AMAZING! Apart from my groom Sarah was my other favorite person at my wedding and I'm not kidding. I had a very tough time planning my wedding up until I hired Sarah. I felt completely overwhelmed by details and had no idea what I was doing. I was also having a decent amount of drama that comes with wedding planning. After meeting with Sarah the joy I should of had from the beginning immediately entered my life. She didn’t make me feel stupid for not having any idea how to plan a wedding. She calmed my nerves, actually made me laugh, and made me feel validated in my frustrations with the drama that was going on. She took care of so many important details that I could relax and focus on important things for my upcoming marriage. Emotionally Sarah was an incredible support. She came up with great solutions when issues arose and took every situation seriously. The week of my wedding I came down with an intense illness and was in bed with a 102 degree fever. Sarah came to my rescue and took care of everything that week. She would constantly remind me not to do anything but rest and have her do it. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day Sarah was my hero. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I was actually able to enjoy my rehearsal and spend time with my wedding party instead of worrying about details... Just like I wanted. On the wedding day Sarah was such an awesome support! Every problem that arose I did not even have to lift a finger and the problem was already solved by the time I heard about it. The biggest thing I have to say about Sarah is how passionate she is about wedding coordinating and how much she adds to your already existing excitement for your wedding day! I believe that is a very special quality to have!

V
Victoria

Married on 12/27/2009

Sarah French was born to be a wedding planner. She listens to all your concerns and makes sure you are completely comfortable and satisfied with every choice you have to make. My wedding was so much easier for everyone because she was coordinating things, and my whole family was so grateful! I loved working with Sarah because she made my wedding planning more fun, took the edge off, and helped me keep the big picture in view when I needed a reminder of what my wedding day was really about.