Back to Sarah's Weddings

4 Reviews for Sarah's Weddings

Meaghan
Meaghan

Getting married on 12/29/2019

If you’re getting married, make an appointment with Sarah to talk flowers!

I had a vision of what I wanted and a budget I wanted to stick in. Sarah helped make my vision come to life and recommended flowers that were in season so I stayed in my budget. When I saw the completed flowers on the day I couldn’t have been happier. It all came out better than I expected! If you’re looking for a florist, it’s worth making an appointment and having a conversation with Sarah!

Marissa
Marissa

Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She was incredibly prompt with her responses and helpful in answering all of my questions. She followed my Pinterest boards and asked questions to ensure she understood my vision for our wedding day. As the day approached, she checked in and we reviewed everything ordered. She was flexible and happy to add to the order as we realized we wanted her to decorate our arbor, add cake flowers, and some of our numbers had changed. She labeled everything, which was incredibly helpful on the day of our wedding. I was unable to keep track of things but everyone knew who needed which boutonnière, corsage, etc. My mom who is very picky was so impressed by the wildflowers that Sarah was able to get and how beautifully everything was arranged. She mentioned to me how kind Sarah was and how she was so appreciative of her offer to decorate the entire arbor with the tool and floral arrangement. Everything really was so lovely - the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, cake flowers, corsages, boutonnières, aisle flowers - my vision became a reality thanks to Sarah! I look forward to sharing some photos once I get them from our photographer. I highly recommend working with Sarah!

Sarah's Weddings's reply:

Thank you Marissa for the kind words. It was so nice working with you and your mother. Can't wait to see the beautiful pictures.
Sarah

J
Jessica

Married on 08/10/2018

Sarah did an amazing job with our flowers. She was so easy to work with! I had a specific look I wanted for my flowers, and Sarah pulled that off perfectly. She was flexible when I messaged her to cancel certain flowers and add different ones to our selection. The bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, as well as the flower girls and my own. I really appreciated Sarah's honesty and input when choosing flowers that would be able to last in the heat and sun for the entire day. She was incredibly responsive, very reasonable with her pricing, and was organized through the delivery and set up. I loved working with Sarah!

E
Elnora

Married on 07/14/2018

I worked with Sarah on my daughter's wedding. Sarah did the bouquets for the bridesmaids and boutinierres and corsages for the family. The bouquets were truly lovely! Sarah was very easy to work with.