Back to Savante Salon

11 Reviews for Savante Salon

Featured
Molly

Married on 09/04/2010

Savante salon provided the hair services for me and my wedding party. I was very happy about my hair and they did the best job! The stylist even went out of her way to fine me hair extensions to fit my hair color. I would totally recommend this company for your wedding!

Mitzi

Married on 03/10/2019

Love Love Love

I was going for a specific look and they nailed it! My hair and my flower girls hair held all night.

Amy

Married on 10/13/2018

Hire savante salon immediately! They rock!

We came from Indiana to Arizona for a destination wedding for my stepdaughter. I needed three updos done - one for myself (I have short, unruly hair), one for my stepson's girlfriend (long, gorgeous hair), and one for my 8-year old daughter who was the flower girl in the wedding (she also has ridiculously gorgeous long hair). Stephanie was an absolute sweetheart, treating each of us as if we were her own family. Our hair looked amazing, and we all felt like total rockstars. What a perfect day. I wish she could've come to the wedding with us. We just loved the experience, the updos, and her.

Alexis

Married on 01/26/2018

Danielle did my hair and she was wonderful! She was super sweet and listened to everything that I wanted! I felt super comfortable and absolutely loved how my hair turned out! I would definitely go back for another big event! :)

L
Lindsey

Married on 04/08/2017

Danielle Marie did all my bridesmaids hair and was AMAZING! Everyone looked beautiful and she did exactly what I asked and did it beautifully.

pumpkingirl
shannon

Married on 10/28/2016

Best hair trial experience everr!

Amanda

Married on 11/30/2013

Stephanie made my girls and I look fabulous in my wedding day! She was efficient, fun, and made us feel beautiful! She worked with me to get the exact look I wanted for my wedding day hair and was able to recreate to look from my trial on the morning of the wedding with ease!

User3818893

2+ years ago

Savante Salon was the perfect place for the wedding party to get ready. Stephanie and all her stylists in the salon are amazing and the salon is super cute. Stephanie makes you feel comfortable and at ease before your big day. I would definitely recommend them!

C
Christina

Married on 11/02/2013

What an amazing salon and staff! My experience at Savante was so perfect, words can’t do it justice. The salon itself is adorable which was important to me when picking the place we would get ready on my “big day”. The stylists were very professional and incredibly friendly. Their kindness and attention to detail helped me to relax and made our experience so special. Most importantly, my bridal party looked stunning! Thank you Savante Salon!

User3797758

2+ years ago

If you are looking for a salon that is flexible, welcoming and professional, Savante Salon is the place to book your appointment! The set up of the salon was perfect for my girls and I to hang out and relax with a couple of mimosas to help ease the nerves ;). The staff did a great job at taking care of everyone as they walked in. The staff also listened to what each bridesmaid wanted and did exactly what they ask for. Most importantly hair turned out amazing! Thnx again Savante Salon for the great service!

Marissa

Married on 04/21/2012

Finding the right vendors for your wedding can be challenging knowing you are going to be in good hands, and for a bride, hair can be just as important as the venue. I was fortunate to be going to Stephanie P. For years for all my hair care, so when the big day rolled around I knew exactly who to call! Savante Salon has some of the best stylist in the area so along with Stephanie, Marlene, one of Savante’s Stylists, assisted with our bridal party hair. Stephanie and Marlene traveled to my parent’s house to spend the morning getting not only me ready, but 7 of my bridesmaids, my Mom, my Mother in-law, and my Aunt. Talk about being flexible! They handled the group fabulously, were so fun to work with, kept us on time, and everyone looked beautiful! I was so happy with professionalism I experienced when booking the big event and scheduling my trial. Savante Salon is the kind of vendor that you build an ongoing relationship with and you will want to use their services long after your wedding is complete! Thank you for making our day so special!