Back to Savoy Entertainment Service

64 Reviews for Savoy Entertainment Service

Featured
Rachel

Married on 10/07/2017

I am incredibly happy with this vendor. After trying to get in touch with them, I received a message from Jon a few minutes later. I was able to meet with him and knew this would be our first choice for our wedding. I couldn't believe how easy going and professional he was. My wedding isn't until October 7, but I know I will be more than satisfied with his services. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

M
Morgan Sirianni

Married on 08/09/2019

Beyond Amazing

If you’re considering booking Savoy Entertainment for your wedding just do it! Jon truly is the best wedding DJ I have ever seen and my guests said the same thing. Jon answered my many questions throughout the planning process, was super patient with me, and was always on top of it. Jon is an expert at his craft and truly made out ceremony and reception perfect. Jon also continually went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect not only with DJ services but anything he could do. I without a doubt will recommend Savoy Entertainment to EVERYONE who is getting married!

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Eric on your special day. Wishing you and your families the best of everything.

B
Britney Werth

Married on 07/20/2019

Extremely satisfied

John was amazing at my wedding, he shifted things when there were unexpected gaps and made sure everyone was having a great time! I also loved the photobooth and his helper working it and the book that we received at the end it made it such a memorable and special wedding

A
Alexis Spenny

Married on 06/22/2019

Savoy Entertainment- Dj Fury

DJ Fury was the best! Not only did he go above and beyond for us, but he made sure our day went flawless. He provided music for our ceremony and it went perfectly. Our reception was SO much fun. He provided an awesome personal monogram, uplighting and fun, relatable music. I cannot say enough great things about Jon. Thank you again so much for such a fantastic night!

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 06/14/2019

He's Couples' Choice Winner for a Reason!

Jon Savoy at Savoy Entertainment Service was one of the first vendors we met during our planning process. We were really starting from scratch and didn’t have much information to give him during our consult. He was so patient with us and recommended some lighting techniques to get us started on visualizing the dance floor. While we ultimately found another lighting vendor, Jon did surprise us with a custom monogram and two accent lights for the dance floor.

The event planning worksheet he provided was so helpful in selecting music for the big day. We hired Jon to cover our ceremony as well as our reception, and we don’t regret the decision. He was able to attend our rehearsal to ensure everyone understood the cues to walk down the aisle, and when things got a bit hectic during the rehearsal, he stepped in to help our officiants smooth everything over and organize the bridal party.

He was super attentive to detail and called a week before the wedding to be sure he had the right versions of our songs ready to go, a detail I was very thankful for because I selected some alternative songs for our processional. He also went over the pronunciations of key players at our wedding, which was important because my Matron of Honor’s name is pretty uncommon.

From the ceremony to the reception, the music was perfect! I sent a lot of song requests to Jon before the wedding and every single song was played, making me a happy, happy bride. Also, when I told him Justin Timberlake was my favorite artist ever, he pumped up the playlist with my jams in a way that wasn’t overwhelming or too much Timberlake.

He was also a great MC for the night; even when he flubbed a few names, he recovered gracefully and those efforts put a smile on our faces. Jon truly understands his clients’ needs and respects their wishes. He’s very professional and has such a positive energy that keeps the dance floor packed all night long. A genuine and delightful DJ to work with, we’ll be considering him in the future and recommending him for years to come.

Savoy Entertainment Service 's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! It was such a pleasure working with you and Matt to create the perfect soundtrack for your big day. 😊

Karianne
Karianne Howard

Married on 05/18/2019

Howard Wedding

DJ Fury was amazing at our wedding! He played the perfect music for our guests. The photo booth was awesome and so much fun! The lighting and monogram was perfect! DJ Fury went above and beyond, he met with us a week before the wedding and went over songs until we had everything picked out.
Definitely would recommend DJ Fury for your event!

Leanna
Leanna House

Married on 04/05/2019

Jonathan is the best DJ in Michigan!

I went to a friend's wedding where the music was HYPE and everybody was dancing the night away! So when it came time for me to find a DJ for my wedding, I knew who I was hiring! Our wedding music was fantastic and Jonathan is a true professional. Not only does he have a lovely looking DJ stand and awesome audio but he also has up-lights that make your venue look like you paid an extra $1000 for it! While we were waiting to enter the reception he even came up and took drink orders for the whole wedding party so that we could have our beverages waiting at the head table. A complete professional gentleman! I will be recommending Jonathan to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding or other events. :)

Leanna,
Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Alex. I am honored to have been a part of something so special. Wishing you, Alex and your families the best.
Jonathan DJ Fury Savoy

Sarah

Married on 10/14/2018

Rehearsal/Wedding/reception

Jon was truly amazing and I’d recommend him to anyone! He helped keep things on track not only for the wedding/reception but also the rehearsal! Definitely made our day so very special!

T
Tyler

Married on 10/13/2018

Jon did an amazing job for our wedding and contributed tremendously to making our reception great

Thanks Tyler!

C
Carly

Married on 09/22/2018

Dj Fury (and his wonderful wife) did Our Dj services, photo booth, and uplighting at our wedding this past Saturday and we cannot say enough how AMAZING everything was! He kept the crowd going all night and not only are they affordable but they are the nicest people you will ever meet! All of our guests raved about him and the music and we couldn’t have asked for a better Dj. The photo booth was SO much fun and gave our guests something fun to take home with them, and the uplighting added a beautiful finishing touch to our venue. 5 stars all around. BOOK HIM NOW!

Thank you Carly!

Kacie

Married on 09/15/2018

We LOVED Jon as our DJ for our wedding. Our dance floor was full all night; there was not one bad song he played! He interacted with guests (got them excited for the night), play requests, and helped the night flow perfectly! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Thank you Kacie!

Married on 09/13/2018

If you want a fun party with sizzle choose Savoy entertainment. Jon played a nice mix of music appealed to young and old and everyone from age 2 to 70 somethings danced like crazy. Jon was very easy to contact and his system for choosing music was easy to use. He is a real gentleman and his DJing met all our expectations.

Raven

Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married on 9/8/18 and Jon did such an amazing job! From the ceremony to the reception, everything went so seamlessly and perfectly that we couldn’t have asked for a better night. The process of how to set up what songs we wanted and to input everyone’s names for him was super easy and if we did have a question on what something was, or how to do something, he was very responsive. We always heard back from him within the day, if not sooner. If for some reason he wasn’t going to be available, he made sure to let us know, or apologized if he wasn’t able to get back with us sooner. Before we had even met, there was just something about Jon that put me at ease when talking over the phone and I even though we were 95% sure we were going to go with him, we still wanted to meet up. When we did finally meet up with him for the first time, he drove out our way, which was a little bit of a distance for him, since we felt more comfortable meeting in person than just deciding to go with him over the phone.

Come the reception, before the bridal party was introduced, Jon made sure to get everyone hyped and excited before we walked in. He had so much energy that he brought. When it came to the music being played, we wanted to have a bunch of fun music in different genres to get all different ages on the dance floor and to keep them there, and Jon did just that! He read the crowd wonderfully and once the dance floor opened up, there was not a lull at all and there were always people out there. Jon also kept checking in with us throughout the night to make sure we were doing good and if there was anything we needed and wanted to hear. He also ended up doing something special for out that we found out about a couple days prior. He ended up putting together a monogram for us that was on his dj booth and it just added to everything. We appreciate everything Jon did for us and the night couldn’t have gone any better. We would definitely recommend him in a heartbeat!

Thank you Raven!

Jackie

Married on 09/07/2018

Jonathon “DJ Fury”, was absolutely amazing! From the beginning to the big day, he has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He gave me everything I wanted and for an amazing price. The uplighting he used during the reception made the room look perfect. His booth had our own personalized monogram and our names on it, during our first dance, he played a slideshow of pics of my husband and I which made it so much more personal and unique. There was never a time when people weren’t out on the dance floor! He also did our ceremony music and that was one of the parts I remember the most. The music was timed perfectly. Oleg made our whole day so memorable! Best DJ ever!

Thank you Jackie!

Jaclyn

Married on 08/25/2018

Jon was amazing for our wedding last weekend!

There was easy communication throughout the entire process and he took the time to personalize each and every step. There was not a single moment where the dance floor was empty. He cares about making your event perfect for you and is a true DJ, not just a playlist maker.

Thank you so much, Jon!

Thank you Jaclyn!

F
Felicia

Married on 08/11/2018

Jon seriously killed it at our wedding. There were a few hiccups and he handled them flawlessly without us even realizing there was an issue. He really knows how to work the crowd and he is an overall genuine person. He really made himself part of the party. Our night couldn’t have been more perfect, and we owe a lot of it to Jon and his team for their top notch service! Also the photo booth was an awesome addition! There was a ton of space and it was a huge hit! Strongly strongly recommend them! I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Felicia!

T
Taleah

Married on 07/07/2018

To put into words how AMAZING DJ Fury is, is impossible. DJ Fury helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. From start to finish, he helped with the planning process and made everything easy. We rocked so hard, we blew a fuse at our reception hall 30 min before we had to end. Believe me it wasn’t a bad thing! DJ Fury worked with the staff at the hall to get us back up and running. Hands down, the best night of our lives. The photo booth attendant was just as amazing. We will enjoy our copy of the photo booth pictures for years to come with our own personal photo booth book.

Thank you Taleah!

Samantha

Married on 07/01/2018

I am so blown away by how amazing DJ Jonathon Savoy is! He was so nice and helpful in the process of questions with songs, and even listened to my songs to narrow down good choices. He got us all water after being out in the hot July sun, he worked with my photographer and videographer to make sure he was always on the same page. I would most definitely recommend him, you will not regret it! Thank you for making our day even more special!

Thank you Samantha!

Erika
Erika

Married on 06/30/2018

There’s nothing else I can say but WOW! I seriously am deeply impressed by the hard work and dedication Jon Savoy put into our wedding. He made everything easy, was very communicative, and just an overall delight! I have worked weddings with him before (I’m a wedding photographer) and have referred him to clients just based on his music and personality, but now being on the other side of things, the “behind the scenes” is just as wonderful. During our wedding, we had our friends who are engaged ask him to also perform at theirs! Just outwardly amazing. Thank you so much DJ Fury! You rock!

Thank you Erika!

Kristie

Married on 06/23/2018

Very nice gentlemen, and did a great job

Jennifer

Married on 06/02/2018

Savoy Entertainment was amazing! We did DJ service, photobooth, uplighting and monogram from them and we were so impressed! Our guests were on the dance floor all night and the photobooth was a big hit. Jon really made our day memorable he also played every song we wanted. I would definitely recommend him!

Thank you Jennifer!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/11/2018

Jon did an amazing job! Him And his photo booth assistant were both amazing, I heard nothing but good things about them from my guests all night! They made the photo booth fun for everyone. And played good music that everyone enjoyed! They know how to have a good time. I would definitely recommend them!

M
Megan and Dustin

Married on 04/20/2018

I found Savoy Entertainment through WeddingWire and reached out to them based on their reviews! We only wanted music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and there was a package that had exactly what we wanted. Jonathan was always a phone call or email away. Very professional, responsive and personable! We went over the wedding day and our night was absolutely perfect and our guests were all out on the dance floor until our reception ended! Jon went above and beyond for us!

Rachel

Married on 10/07/2017

Jon Savoy was such an amazing DJ at our wedding. First of all, he was incredibly easy going and caring. He was easy to get ahold of and such a pleasure to work with. During the wedding, I had guests come up to me saying how much they enjoyed him. He kept the guests entertained and knew exactly what songs to play. We are incredibly blessed to have had him as a part of our day. Also, his wife did the photo booth at our wedding. She was very sweet and we had a book of photos made for us. We would highly recommend him to anyone! Also, he was very resonably priced!

Sarah

Married on 09/16/2017

We booked a DJ/Photobooth combo for our wedding on 9/16 and they were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for better! They played a wide range of music that all my guests enjoyed and everyone loved the photobooth!