Back to Savvi Formalwear

E
Featured
Ellie

Married on 09/05/2015

We chose Savvi becuase our groomsmen got $40 off their tux rental and the groom revieved his rental free. One groomsmen tried on his tux and found a rip in the leg, he brought it back to the store and it was fixed immediately, he was also offered a new pair. The groom got his tux in, tried it on and decided it looked too big. Savvi ordered a new one and had it shipped to the store the next day. They really worked well with us to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. Great service and a great price.

M
Molly

Married on 01/21/2017

A lot of help during initial consultation (walk-in). The groomsmen were able to call in their measurements and pay over the phone. They were able to send my groom with an extra jacket so he could decide if he would be more comfortable in a larger size later on since he was between sizes. Due to a deal, grooms suit rental was also free and the groomsmen were at a discounted price as well.

Sara

Married on 12/31/2016

They created the look we were going for and everything was an easy process for all.

User5074669

2+ years ago

Excellent service! I also won a prize from the Rosedale, MN location at a bridal show! Very excited to use it

R
Rachael

Married on 06/12/2016

Previously we went to Menswear house in Burnsville, MN and we had such a horrible time trying to get the groomsmen sized and to try on different jackets. I did not know what I wanted for the men in the bridal party so I wanted them to try on tuxes so I could see what I liked. It was like pulling teeth! Afterwards we went to Savvi and they were so helpful and friendly. They instantly sized the groom and had him try on different coats and colors. They even had mannequins for us to put all sorts of combinations on, so that we could narrow down what we liked. We worked with Brittney V. And Hannah S. At the Eagan location. They were both so much help, they gave us ideas, advice, information on the rentals and were a night and day difference compared to the staff at Menswear house. Savvi is lucky to have these girls, they are a huge benefit to their team. We are so happy we chose them to provide all our tuxes.

H
Hanna

Married on 06/20/2015

We loved the suits we rented from Savvi, and the ability to pick up/drop off from any of their many locations was very convenient for our groomsmen!

K
Kristi

Married on 10/04/2014

The staff at Savvi Formal in Rosedale Center were absolutely amazing. They were couteous, flexible and accommodating. I had made a last minute change to the tie color for my fiance and they were right on it without missing a beat. Everything went very smoothly and the groom and groomsmen looked SHARP!

JESSICA

Married on 09/13/2014

By far one of the best customer service experiences that I have had in years. Kelsey was beyond great, she made the whole process of renting the tuxes pleasant and easy. Even after transferring to another Savvi location, she still checked in the day my guys picked up their tuxes to make sure everything was the way I wanted it.
The tuxes were all perfect and my guys all looked gorgeous and the prices were by far the lowest around. So thank you Savvi and Kelsey for being a part of our big day!

M
Makayla

Married on 05/31/2014

Saavi Formalwear is where we did the tux for the groom, and all of the groomsmen. We went to the Woodbury, MN location, and everyone there was super helpful! They dressed the mannequins in different styles when we weren't sure what to go with, to help us narrow things down, and provided lots of input. They also sent us informative e-mails, and provided the best man with an emergency kit for the wedding, which came in handy the day of! My now husband managed to drop 3 inches in the waist from stress, and there happened to be suspenders in the kit to save him. All in all, they were great and I would definitely recommend them!

Sara

Married on 07/26/2013

Easy to work with, affordable and convenient. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

I
Ilona

Married on 07/29/2012

The workers at Savvi are very friendly and polite. They have a big range of products so we could find what we liked.

Jennifer

Married on 03/12/2016

I was very pleased with Savvi. The staff were phenomenal at fitting my awkward groom and his guys, and were great at accommodating our rainbow wedding. The garments arrived early, were well fitted to each man, and had a great return policy (no first-thing morning-after here! ) I'm happy that they helped make my groom even handsomer.

User4934105

2+ years ago

The grooms and groomsman tuxedos were sharp, comfortable and the return process was easy

Steve

Married on 08/22/2015

I recently got married out of state and Savvi went above & beyond to make my groomsmen & I look very stylish and more importantly, alleviate the stress a wedding can bring. I went to the Savvi at Southdale in Edina, MN and worked directly with Corbin. I can't thank her enough for everything she did to make sure my wedding was perfect. Not only did she go above & beyond but it's because of her that I would recommend any groom to go to Savvi. All of my groomsmen lived out of state and I was stuck with having to pick up 7 tuxes and bring them across the country. This stressed the heck out of me! On top of that, I had to leave a few days early for the wedding and was stressed that I wouldn't get the tuxes in time. I know they couldn't guarantee the tuxes arriving early, but Corbin was always looking into each tux and calling me with constant updates. She even called on the weekend and on her days off. Getting all the tuxes there and on time was my biggest concern and she made it happen! Most of my groomsmen didn't have the ability to try on the tuxes because they were out of state, so Corbin even gave me extra shirts, pants, vests, and coats just to make sure everyone looked great. This was not only SO helpful but it made me feel that she TRULY cared about making my wedding perfect. Hats off to Corbin and Savvi for everything! I can't thank you enough!

User4378012

2+ years ago

I went to our local Wedding Fair and went to the Savvi Formal wear booth to look at tuxedos. After talking with the representative, she educated my mother and I on all of the services that they provided. At the time I did not know they provided other services other than tuxes so I was pleasantly surprised when I could bundle services together. I ended up going with them for a Photographer, Videographer, DJ, and will be renting all of the tuxes as well. Besides the price being very reasonable(especially after the bundle price savings), we just had an overall terrific experience. We did go to several other booths at the fair to compare the quality and prices, but hands down, the level of attention that was given to us exceeded the rest. We scheduled an appointment at the Eagan location to chose the tuxedos, the photographer and videographer and that visit solidified our choice. The representative from the wedding fair worked across town, and came all the way over to the Eagan location during rush hour to continue to help us during the appointment. It is this type of service that gives me confidence that if anything were to go wrong on the day of, they would be ready and willing to help resolve the issue. While our wedding day has not come yet, I have been more than pleased with the service I have received thus far and would definitely recommend to anyone I know who is getting married.

Jessica

Married on 07/11/2015

The staff at the Burnsville location was very friendly and helpful! Great looking tuxes for a good Value! We had a little mix-up with the bow ties but they were very helpful getting it all cleared up and getting the correct ones to use right away! Good service!

C
Colin

Married on 04/16/2016

I originally signed up to get my tuxes through Men's Warehouse. The service there was pretty poor and the selection was also just ok. I went to Savvi just to get another option and I am so glad I did! The staff is amazing! Very friendly, knowledgeable, and stuck with me through a lot of questions. I think our sales associate changed the ties/vests/jackets/shirts 30 times so we could see how different options would look. Getting two tuxes free since my party was large was also great! I took the free tux and applied it to everyones tux so they all went down $20 a piece.

A
Alexandra

Married on 01/30/2016

Overall, we were very pleased with the quality and value of our rented tuxes. The groom and our groomsmen all looked fantastic!

Joe

Married on 06/27/2015

When my then-fiancee and I went into Savvi for a consultation, the shop was busy but the staff (especially Corbin) was attentive and helped us as soon as possible. They did a great job asking for our input and putting together the right tux combinations for me (the groom), the groomsmen, the ushers and fathers. We chose slight modifications to each group's colors to highlight their roles and Savvi pulled it all together to make it look great. Fast forward a couple months to the wedding week and picking up the tuxes went smoothly for most of the wedding party. My tux was a perfect fit right away and while my father had to have a quick alteration on coat length, the staff was quick to make the change and it looked great. Then on the wedding day itself, one of the ushers discovered a missing button on his vest. He was able to make a quick stop at Savvi for them to fix it with time to spare before the wedding festivities began, but later discovered that his shoe had detached itself from the sole. While my overall experience with Savvi was good, the fact that they let a tux leave the shop missing a button and then rented shoes that literally fell apart before the dance got started are areas of concern. While I'd recommend Savvi to future grooms and their wedding party members, I strongly encourage closely inspecting your rental items before leaving the shop to avoid any unwanted quality issues.

R
Lorelei

Married on 02/26/2011

I initially signed up for information on their website, but never received a response back. We finally went in and chose them because they were the most flexible for our out of town friends, etc. They messed up the measurements for one of my ushers and the ring bearer so they had to go back in the day before the wedding to get everything straightened out. The tuxes did look great and the did help us pick out the suits and colors when we had no idea where to start.

Y
Yael

Married on 07/12/2014

4.2

The tuxes looked great, but for some reason they decided to close the store down for inventory the Sunday after the wedding. This led to a bit of scrambling on our part, since many people were from out of town and we had to make arrangements to have someone collect all the tuxes and drop them off on Monday.

User5497939

4.1

The boys looked really sharp for our wedding! We had a lot of out of town people coming in the night before which caused some scrambling when we needed sizes switched. We ended up spending about an hour and a half picking up tuxes the day before, but in the end everyone looked great!

Jodi

Married on 08/08/2014

4.1

Went to Woodbury, MN for Savvi. Andrew was great, they had every jacket there for me to try on and made it very painless. I was in and out within an hour and had everything picked out. Highly recommended and you can beat their deals.

User4520006

2+ years ago

We picked Savvi for our tuxedos after numerous bad experiences with a male clothing warehouse that is pretty prominent throughout the US.

They had a great selection of colors and options and we found something that wasn't to classy that my wife loved and I was comfortable wearing.

Pickup before the wedding was a breeze, however there was a slight mixup in sizing which they had fixed the next day and I was able to pickup at another location. I would recommend Savvi to anyone that is looking for another option for men's formal clothing.

A
Aron

Married on 09/28/2013

Some of their store are under staffed, but I will say they helped out with getting shoes to the venue when we had an issue.