Back to Saxophonist Nikita Naymushin

Daisy
Daisy

Married on 11/17/2018

Unforgettable!

Thank you for our high day on 17 November, 2018. You made it striking and unforgettable! Your fantastic play drove our guests to cloud nine and made them cry out with joy. So we have gladly told everyone around about our musician! We wish you loads of creative success.

C
Carl Rogers

Married on 10/06/2018

Saxophone music at our wedding

I really liked the flexibility and freedom Nick gave to us all! He played all the songs from our wish list and also improvised with some of the amateurs. What a performance it was!

G
Gregory

Married on 09/22/2018

For our wedding I chose 30 minutes of saxophone music at the wedding reception and also 2 tracks for the bride’s dance with her husband and father. The entire performance was worth the price. I don’t regret a penny payed for the accompaniment. Thank you.

S
Sebastian

Married on 08/10/2018

Nick, thank you for playing on my wedding on 10 August, 2018. My wife and I, and, above all, our guests have liked it all like crazy. The decent sound blended seamlessly into the overall atmosphere of the day X. Good luck in your future endeavors and projects. Thanks a million again!

A
Alexander

Married on 07/20/2018

Nikita, many thanks for the concert in the Institute of Applied Physics on 1 April, 2016! It was not only your excellent music performance that made us happy, but also your well-wishing and a farewell speech to the Institute staff! I wish you to go on cheering people up with your skill and drive!

R
Rufina

Married on 05/24/2018

Nikita is a very professional musician and nice person). I liked the music he played and the way looked
For sure i will invite him to play on my party again