Back to Scott Arcangel

Featured
David

Married on 12/16/2018

Our Perfect Band

My wife and I are over the moon with how great Scott and his band were for our wedding. The music was phenomenal, the band looked great and the guests all had a great time. Scott is a consummate professional and he was able to jump in and help us with special songs, suggestions, advice and stepping up to be a master of ceremonies for the reception. We cannot thank him and his band enough for all of their help. They made our wedding day truly exceptional.

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much David - it was really great getting to know you and Alessandra! Your guests & family were all so kind. We'd love to play for you again any time!

B
Brianna

Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Music for Lasting Memories

Scott was so easy to work with! He helped us choose music for our ceremony, helped out when we needed some mics for our officiant, and was incredibly responsive to all of our emails. The music made the ceremony that much better. It was well beyond what I had imagined. I highly recommend Scott for your wedding music needs!

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Brianna - this was one of the most beautiful spots I've ever played at! I'll never forget riding the ski lift with all of my equipment! So glad to have worked with you - thanks for having me as part of your amazing wedding.

L
Lillian Mashraki

Married on 12/29/2018

Parent mother of bride

Scott is the man to hire for all your celebrations. He absolutely amazing. My guests loved him. On time music was exactly what I wanted.
Thank you Scott see you on the next one!

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thank you Lillian! Everyone had such nice comments - from your guests, to the staff. Would love to play for your family again - congratulations!

Sneha
Sneha Sabnani

Married on 11/19/2018

Beautiful backdrop music for our reception!

Scott Arcangel's band provided the perfect backdrop to our formal sit-down wedding reception dinner. During the planning process, Scott worked directly with me to discuss the kind of music we wanted, and even offered to bring uplighting, microphones for speeches, and accomomodation for guest performances - one of which was an impromptu performance on the night. He also offered an aux cord so that guests could request and play their own music for the dancefloor, which turned out to be a big hit. We received multiple compliments on the choice of band, and on the night of the reception many guests stopped by Scott's area to compliment the music as well. The combination of the piano, drums, and upright bass was perfect, and at a very reasonable price. The trio even travelled across state lines to be at the wedding reception, where they arrived punctually and provided a smooth, easy listening experience that enhanced the atmosphere of the reception in a way that only a top-notch band could. I would not hesitate to book Scott Arcangel's band, and would highly recommend them to all!

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Sneha - we had a wonderful time, and enjoyed meeting your family & friends! The lighting worked really well, and Alden Castle is a beautiful, unique venue - can't wait to see some more pictures.
It was a really fun night - all the best!

C
Christine

Married on 07/08/2017

Excellent!

Scott was wonderful to work with! Friendly and very easy. He has some great suggestions and I had a few song requests he hadn’t played before- he learned them and the music was beautiful. So grateful to have him as a part of the day- highly recommend.

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of your day, Christine - the ceremony was beautiful!

Would love to play for you again any time!

V
Vince Gallo

Married on 05/03/2019

Highly recommend!!

Scott was a true professional and a pleasure to work with! My wife and I were so pleased that we decided to opt for live music at my daughter’s wedding and choosing Scott to perform could not have been better!

Scott Arcangel's reply:

Thanks so much Vince - it was a pleasure to play for your family & guests! You're a wonderful host - it would be my pleasure to play for you again anytime,