Back to Seaport Inn and Marina

48 Reviews for Seaport Inn and Marina

Bill
Bill Bergeron

Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome would definitely book a wedding or event here again

Got married her on June 22nd Stephanie was awesome she was on top of everything before and during the wedding. All the staff bent over backwards to accommodate us they even give you a beautiful suite overlooking the marina. They had a wide array of prices and options just about anything you could ask for. They even erected a stage for our band. I would definitely book another wedding here.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Bill! It was a pleasure working with you and Janet and I look forward to working together again for all future events!

Devina

Married on 05/04/2019

Good Communication, very dedicated to her work

Stephanie was very professional and extremely nice! My wedding was absolutely prefect! Also the day of my wedding the lady at the front desk was very helpful! I highly recommend this place!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Devina for the wonderful review. It was great working with you and Jeff on making your special day perfect.

Dennis Cram

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding 3/30/19

Stephanie was an absolutely wonderful person to work with to plan our wedding. She was always available if we needed anything and was always pleasant to work with. The staff as a whole was fantastic

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Dennis! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Kelly as well. I wish you two the very best and hope to work together again in the future.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

My New Years Eve wedding was amazing. Stephanie and her assistant Aimee were so helpful and amazing to work with. I did not have any issues during the process and everything was more amazing than I could imagine. Everyone commented how wonderful everything went. I’m so sad it’s over. I would book again at this venue without hesitation. Thank you to Stephanie and Aimee.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear we were able to meet all your expectations in planning a New Years Eve wedding that you could enjoy with all your family and friends! Best wishes to you, Derrek, and your beautiful family! I hope we can work together again for all future celebrations.

Megan

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing venue!

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of venue for our wedding. Seaport Inn and Marina is a beautiful location with very attentive staff and fair pricing. They made our day so special and everything went so smoothly. We would definitely recommend Seaport Inn for any special event.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for the review! It's great hearing that we were able to meet all your expectations. It was an absolute pleasure working with you too.

-Stephanie Pacheco, Events & Catering Manager

Dennis

Married on 09/14/2018

Fantastic wedding

The crew from day one was fantastic. Stephanie was always responsive and helpful whenever we needed her. She did a great job the day of too making sure everything went smooth. A+ for her

S
Sherri

Married on 09/08/2018

Stephanie was very professional. She listened to all of my ideas and the wedding went exactly as planned. The venue was very beautiful.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Sherri for leaving such a wonderful review and sharing these great photos! I wish you and Keith the absolute best! I hope we can work together again for all future celebrations.

Jillian

Married on 08/25/2018

I’m not sure where to begin. Stephanie and Aimee made our experience PERFECT! From the very first meeting to the ending of our reception, they were there to make sure everything was taken care of. Planning was effortless and exciting. Stephanie responded to my emails within 24 hours, was always willing to meet with me, and accommodated all of our requests. They listened and made our ideas happen, while providing exceptional insight into what works and what wouldn’t. I had guests complimenting the venue all night. My favorite- “this looks like downtown Providence in here”. The outside is VERY misleading. We also went with a nautical theme which was so cute when paired with our outdoor marina ceremony. Thank you Stephanie, Aimee, and the entire Seaport crew!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian for the incredible review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Matt. I am so happy to hear that our staff here at the Seaport Inn and Marina were able to meet all your expectations for the perfect wedding day you deserve! Best wishes and I hope to work with you again for all future celebrations!

Alexis

Married on 07/28/2018

Hands down I would definitely recommend the Seaport Inn... Stephanie and her staff were amazing from start to finish. We had a stress-free day and were able to fully enjoy our wedding because they took care of all the small details beforehand and on the wedding day!

Dayeshell

Married on 07/25/2018

The Seaport Inn & Marina was a beautiful venue with a great team. Stephanie and Aimee were extremely helpful and always responded to questions.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Dayeshell, it was a pleasure working with you!

F
Felicia

Married on 07/21/2018

We are from Cape Cod and the type of glamorous wedding I wanted was far over our budget. I was so lucky to find Seaport Inn and Marina. Stephanie provided everything and more to accommodate my needs. She made everything so simple and laid out for me. I was the most unprepared bride, and she made me feel at ease the whole time. She had the whole wedding flow so easily, no one had to guess what was next and I was able to enjoy my night. The grand ball room is beautiful. There was a few mishaps which are bound to happen, Stephanie tried her very hardest to make ME happy, If I was ever planning another big event the trip is definitely worth it!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Seaport Inn and Marina. I couldn't be more pleased to hear I was able to make the glamorous wedding you wanted a reality and within budget! I wish you and Jeffrey a bright and happy future. I hope that you'll keep us in mind for all future celebrations!

Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie and her staff along with the maintenance crew could not have been more accommodating in making Victoria & Arthur's wedding perfectly seamless. Every detail was address professionally. The beach was cleaned up nicely for Victoria's arrival on the whale boat. We couldn't be happier.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! I am very happy to hear that my staff and I were able in providing Victoria with the grand whale boat entrance she dreamed of!

N
Nichole

Married on 07/07/2018

The Seaport Inn and Marina was amazing to work with. They were more than flexible and accommodating when we needed to get in our room and bridal suite earlier and even accommodated our puppy. We had a great experience working with Stephanie and her team as they were kind and easy to work with. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and was exactly what we wanted and the day flowed perfectly without any stress.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Nichole. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Mathew on the perfect wedding day. You're decorative additions to the Ballroom were stunning and I am so very happy that you chose us for your big day! I hope we can work together again in the future for all your event needs.

Married on 06/16/2018

I’m so glad I went with seaport for my wedding. The girls were so accommodating and patient and everything went perfectly. Thank you so much for making everything so easy for us!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We are very happy you chose the Seaport Inn and Marina for your wedding and hope to work with you again in the future for all your event needs.

Married on 06/16/2018

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Michelle, we were happy to help! I hope you keep us in mind for all your future event needs!

C
Christina

Married on 03/31/2018

Stephanie the function coordinator was great from start to finish. My husband and I went to her on a very very short notice of only 25 days and were accommodated in every aspect. Everything from ceremony to reception was exactly how I pictured. Can’t thank the seaport inn enough for making our special day truly magical!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review Christina! I pride myself on being able to accommodate any couple no matter how short the time frame or how far the distance so I really appreciate your acknowledgment on this! I'm so happy that we were able to make your day as special as it should be. I wish you and Andrew the the happily ever after you deserve!

T
Tabitha

Married on 10/07/2017

Thanks to Stephanie and her staff, our wedding went amazingly & perfect!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Tabitha. It was a pleasure working with you and Zack as well!

Joanna

Married on 09/02/2017

Literally - best venue ever! I've been to many weddings and this was by far the most beautiful venue I could have chosen for my weddding. The dance floor is HUGE (exactly what I wanted), mirrored ceilings which make pictures and uplighting STUNNING. Food was delicious. The hotel gave us a comp. Room as the bride and groom (with option to upgrade to a suite- HIGHLY recommmend- beautiful, enormous, overlooks ocean) and they also took care of all welcome bag distribution. The function coordinator (Stephanie) and her assistant (Aimee) were beyond amazing and helpful. Our planning was seamless with them and they made sure everything was PERFECT for me that night. The prices are extremely affordable and there is SO much flexibility in what you can do. I can't thank Stephanie and Aimee (and the Seaport Inn) enough for all they did to make our wedding beyond what we ever could have dreamed of!?

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process and I was so happy to assist in making your wedding everything you dreamed of. Best wishes to you and Tom!

Ashley

Married on 08/06/2017

Thank you so much to Stephanie/Amy and their crew For making our wedding a night to remember everything was perfect from start to finish Jason and I and our family/friends had one of the best days of our lives❣️❣️

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was amazing working with you and Jason as well and so wonderful to hear that we were able to exceed all your expectations. I wish you two the very best!

Jamaal

Married on 08/05/2017

Great Time.

L
LeAndra

Married on 07/23/2017

Thank you so much to our wonderful wedding coordinator Stephanie Pacheco, and all other staff that assisted with our very special day. My husband and I decided to take our one in a life time moment back home to Massachusetts to be closer to all of our loved ones. We are currently living in Florida, and it was very testing to organize and coordinate the perfect day. We previewed different venues for almost a year from the Cape to Martha's Vineyard. Our decision came down to the incredible food, the openness of the updated ball room, and the professionalism of the staff! Stephanie was beyond helpful, and very patient. I brought her all of our ideas, and she was very accommodating to each and every one. We were constantly in contact, and she kept me updated with photos of choices made via email. I still have a call or message from the guests even 2 weeks later of how much fun everyone had, and how beautiful it was! My husband said to me on our first dance that the wedding felt like it was a $100,000 wedding. This day meant everything to us and it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for working with us and making sure this day went perfectly.

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much LeAndra for the review! I had so much fun working with you and your family and am so very glad to hear that even with the distance I was able to relieve some stress within the planning process. It was an absolute pleasure helping your creative ideas and style choices a reality for your special day. I wish you and Charlie the very best!

Jessica

Married on 07/08/2017

Everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfect, staff was so helpful and organized and professional, I will definitely book with them in the future for other special occasions!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We really enjoyed working with you too. We look forward to doing it again. Best wishes to you and William!

K
Krystal

Married on 07/07/2017

Overall review;
Stephanie was very helpful, easy to work with, and made the planning process painless. She accomidated all my ideas and made the venue look gorgeous on our day. She made my wedding a dream come true! I highly recommend the Seaport Inn for all events!

Detailed review;
After our last meeting with Seaport Inn my husband had a death in the family. We had 11 people not able to attend. Stephanie worked with us so we could use the money lost else where during the wedding. Then during our rehearsal we unfortunately had a family issue. Stephanie was very professional and handled the mishap perfectly. Also, chivalry chairs we ordered weren't able to make it to the venue until the morning of the event. I had decorations for the chairs I thought I could put on the night before. Stephanie and her crew took care of those last minute decorations for us. Stephanie and her crew go above and beyond! We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at the Seaport Inn!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Krystal. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jon. I'm so thankful I could make your day so special. I look forward to working together again in the future!

Ashley

Married on 06/03/2017

My Husband and I had the most perfect Wedding I could have imagined! Stephanie Pacheco, the events coordinator, was nothing short of amazing! She was so helpful, as was the entire staff! The food was amazing, and I was told by all of my guests that our wedding was the most coordinated event they have ever attended. Everyone was on top of everything, making sure my guests needs were met. A lot of our guests booked rooms for the night and were very pleased with how clean it was. The big hitter was the pancake maker at the complimentary breakfast, which was also very fresh and well attended. I would recommend everyone having their reception here! I can not thank them all enough!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you and Michael the brightest future together!

K
Kendra

Married on 03/18/2017

Stephanie and her staff are incredible! Everyone is so kind and did an amazing job from start to finish! She was helpful and informative from the very first inquiry appointment. The ballroom itself is beautiful, the bridal suite was spectacular, and my guests had NOTHING negative to say after the whole thing! The whole process for me was completely stress free! The Seaport Inn is within 5-10 minutes of some beautiful picture spots such as Fort Phoenix beach, Fairhaven High School, and the Fairhaven Library. There are also docks and the ocean right in back of the Seaport Inn. It truly is an all in one package deal!

Seaport Inn and Marina's reply:

Thank you so much Kendra & Cyndal! I'm glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. It was a pleasure working with the two of you. I wish you the very best in your future together!