Back to Selena McMahon Photography

V
Featured
Vaneesa

Married on 02/03/2018

Selena was on top of her game every step of the way during an incredibly stressful wedding planning process. She made the photography portion of our wedding the easiest. Her communication throughout was clear and constant and anytime I had questions, she was there to answer them. She planned out her time with us in a way that allowed her to be a fly on the wall during our day and not bother us with questions, but still available when we needed her.

We live in Colorado and she came to us for our special day. Because of the distance between us, when we needed to have meetings or conversations, she made herself available for phone calls and video conferencing. Not only that, but our wedding photos are so amazing! They are gorgeous and sophisticated, but also incredibly personal. We chose her because she had great photographs from other weddings, great reviews, but so do other photographers. More importantly, she seemed to "see" the couple and was able to capture what seemed "special" between them. And when we got ours? All I can say (even now) is WOW. Even expecting something incredible, we were blown away. Thanks to her, we will have memories of our wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

I cannot say enough good about Selena. She enriched the whole experience for us. We were so scared to choose someone because of all the horror stories we had heard. But we really could not have chosen a better photographer. I don't usually leave reviews, much less all 5 star reviews, but I would give Selena more stars if I could!

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope to work with you again soon.

Kelly
Kelly Omerza

Getting married on 11/03/2020

My engagement photos were great but my wedding photos were amazing!

Selena is an amazing photographer and focuses on catching memorable and emotional moments. I am always completely satisfied with her work and professionalism!

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! It was such an honor to be part of your beautiful day. ♥️ I can’t wait to see what you guys do next!

C
Chelsie Bitosh

Getting married on 12/01/2019

Team Effort

Selena and her husband were a great team. Thank you for everything!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/12/2018

A Gem of a Photographer!

Selena photographed my wedding and she was so kind and understanding. She took note of everything that I wanted, helped me develop a plan, timeline and made my photo session effortless. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day and she was a huge help for that. I would absolutely recommended her!

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad I got to be part of your special day! You guys are so beautiful together. ♥️

Sheily
Sheily Rowley

Married on 09/29/2018

Photography

Selena did our wedding pictures and they are just stunning! It rained on our big day and she just made it work! I love how detail oriented she is! She has an eye for capturing the perfect moments! Can’t wait to see what she does next for us!

D
Devan

Married on 07/26/2018

We had an absolutely amazing time using Selena for our photos! They are exactly what I wanted and was looking for! Ive been using Selena for our photos for about 3 years now and love every session!

Love you guys! Thank you for your kind words. <3

J
Jarred

Married on 05/13/2018

Selena, you were an absolute pleasure to work with. Your attention to detail was top notch and thought of things well beforehand that we never would have considered. You came well prepared and on such a busy and important day your organization getting everyone together for the photos we wanted was just what we needed when it seemed like nothing else was going quite according to plan! You even took the time to stay and take care of us even after our time was up because of the delayed start we had. I know you had to come a long way for us but we’re so glad we chose you and we couldn’t be happier with our photos!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/11/2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have had Selena do numerous photoshoots for myself and my family. I am always so impressed by her work and her ability to find art in any location. She has such an eye for photography and her passion for it shines through in every photo. She is very accomodating, respectful, and an absolute blast to shoot with. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. If you are looking for a top notch photographer for any occasion you don't have to look any further!

R
Rachael

Married on 12/28/2016

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows in Mexico; Selena was our photographer and she is amazing! She is so professional, hard working and creative. She traveled to our destination of choice and helped our family to create photos and memories that will last a life time.

Thank you so much!

C
Callie

Married on 10/01/2016

Loveee our images! We couldn’t have asked for more from a photographer. Selena was super easy to work with and made the whole process fun, love her! We bought an album afterwards and it is so beautiful and I cant stop showing people. We WILL be hiring her again.

G
Gabe

Married on 04/20/2014

Selena has done my family photos, a wedding for my family as well as senior portraits. Skilled, Patient and Professional. Absolutely love working with her! She understands exactly what we are looking for, and knows how to best get the desired results. Highly recommended and be sure to book in advance, as she is quite popular.

Selena McMahon Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Gabe! Can't wait to work with you guys again!

E
Emily

Married on 04/20/2013

Selena has done many photo shoots for my family now, from engagement photos to wedding photos, and even our family photos. It's easy to see that she takes a lot of pride in her work, and I love her professionalism and communication. From the time I schedule an appointment with her through the delivery of the finished product, I truly feel like she is on top of the whole process and making me a part of every step. She has fantastic ideas for photos that are both beautiful and original. She has a true artist's eye and is incredible at capturing the moment!

G
Gracie

Married on 09/17/2011

Selena has done several different sessions for me and her work always amazes me! She has always been patient, accommodating, and very professional. She has become my go-to photographer!

A
Audrey

Married on 04/17/2011

Selena was great to work with. She listened to my wants and delivered a beautiful product. She has a very unique way of capturing moments with your favorite people and their true personalities. She was able to give me glimpses of my day that I was not able to be everywhere to see. I will cherish these pictures forever!